Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

I must not be 100% up to date on this. I've never read where he admitted guilt. Just the apology a week or two back.

Although, Trump also admitted guilt, and that didn't stop people voting for him.

Seems like one of those throwing rocks from a glass house types of scenario.

I guess I would assume the fact that he issued an apology would imply some sort of guilt, no? Or maybe admitting he "Crossed a line" would?

I think the whole thing is stupid. The fact that these discussion are split along party lines is focking retarded. The entire polarization of the parties is sickening.

• Like 1

I guess I would assume the fact that he issued an apology would imply some sort of guilt, no? Or maybe admitting he "Crossed a line" would?

I think the whole thing is stupid. The fact that these discussion are split along party lines is focking retarded. The entire polarization of the parties is sickening.

Agree 100%

I think we are all having a bit of joy over the jokester groper. The pictures provide concrete evidence and lefties still wish to debate the technicalities of his admission of guilt. It's brilliant.

Agree 100%

Of course you do. Seeing as there are so many democrats caught up in this, both as perpetrators and enablers. How convieeeeeeinient.

Yup.

If hes on your side its not that big of a deal or lets wait and see.

If hes on the other side, fry the sick son of a b1tch! :mad:

Why are over 90% of these sum bags Liberals, “the protectors of women’s rights”? The abused seem to be Liberals too. Is this part of the new Progressive Platform?

Why are over 90% of these sum bags Liberals, the protectors of womens rights? The abused seem to be Liberals too. Is this part of the new Progressive Platform?

Now now, lets not divide it based on political lines. Impartiality is all of a sudden paramount. What a bunch of hacks.

I haven't read all the latest. But I did see a few minutes on the news today. Apparently, the women in Congress got tired of trying to differentiate between grope and touch and Pat and assault Etc.

Some of them were openly hostile to the idea that a dreaded man should be afforded any sort of due process.

So the whole day's been like that. Just anybody can make an accusation and if you've got a you've got absolutely no rights.

Don't get me wrong, I think Franken should have stepped down if for no other reason then so that moore doesn't have any excuses.

But make no mistake that we are in clear-cut historical chicks on now. Anybody can say anything and burst into tears if anybody dares challenge the veracity of their statement.

I'm sorry, big difference between what Franken did and groping up a 14 year old girl. There just is. But like I said, I still think Franken should have stepped down before this.

I have a sneaking suspicion this was all a preemptive strike against a 2020 run by Franken. But it doesnt matter, hes toast

I have a sneaking suspicion this was all a preemptive strike against a 2020 run by Franken. But it doesnt matter, hes toast

Shouldn't this raise his qualifications?

Shouldn't this raise his qualifications?

No because for some reason the rules apply to everyone but Trump

I must not be 100% up to date on this. I've never read where he admitted guilt. Just the apology a week or two back.

Although, Trump also admitted guilt, and that didn't stop people voting for him.

Seems like one of those throwing rocks from a glass house types of scenario.

You lie worse than slow nut

What if you don't even care if he did all of this? I mean really. I don't care. Not even a bit. He is creepy. So what. Did anyone file any charges? If not? Fock off

What if you don't even care if he did all of this? I mean really. I don't care. Not even a bit. He is creepy. So what. Did anyone file any charges? If not? Fock off

I feel that way about a lot of these cases. A lot of them feel like buyers remorse after the fact.

Franken less so (yeah, hes a creep, but he didnt rape anyone or anything) and Moore definitely less so (not because of republican, because it was minors.)

One of the many things that's troubling here. One of the Democratic senators or congress lady is or whatever said that he's entitled to Due Process, however she doesn't feel that Congress is capable of providing that.

Congress, you know, the people who are responsible for among the many many many other things? Congressional investigations, recommending charges, and also impeachment hearings. But they can't figure out whether some old creeper grab the girls boobies or not?

But this is the same August body that created a multimillion-dollar slush fund to cover up all the pervos in their group.

F****** sick of it all. They actually trotted out Taylor Swift tonight on the news. Boo boo hoo somebody touched your bony ass for 3 seconds f*** off.

Give me a focking break. The man wasn't qualified to be a senator much less president.

Doesnt seem to have stopped the current holder of the job.

Or the previous two.

Or the previous two.

We should really just go ahead and make the Presidential Election process a reality show. Every four years, make all the hopefuls live in a house together, lots of booze and skanks around, film everything. Every week we vote one out. Make it take a whole year.

Would probably save the taxpayers a fortune and we wouldn't do any worse.

We should really just go ahead and make the Presidential Election process a reality show. Every four years, make all the hopefuls live in a house together, lots of booze and skanks around, film everything. Every week we vote one out. Make it take a whole year.

Would probably save the taxpayers a fortune and we wouldn't do any worse.

Seriously though, the baby boomer generation has really sucked at governing. From Clinton through Trump history is not going to be very impressed. Never mind the dysfunctional congress that is a constant.

Seriously though, the baby boomer generation has really sucked at governing. From Clinton through Trump history is not going to be very impressed. Never mind the dysfunctional congress that is a constant.

The Dems want to position itself as the party that doesn't tolerate sexual indiscretions. That way they can hang Roy Moore and Donald Trump around the GOP's necks. It helps that Franken and Conyers are expendable as either can be easily be replaced by clean Dems. Bill Clinton, not so much, which is they kept him around.

The Dems want to position itself as the party that doesn't tolerate sexual indiscretions. That way they can hang Roy Moore and Donald Trump around the GOP's necks. It helps that Franken and Conyers are expendable as either can be easily be replaced by clean Dems. Bill Clinton, not so much, which is they kept him around.

too late

3:50 mark

Don't lump Al Franken in with Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey, Roy Moore or Donald Trump

:doh:

OOF. This is going to leave a mark.

He's still on vacation and isn't back till Jan something

Or the previous two.

And here's the problem with our current electorate. Just flat stupid and unable to differentiate between anything.

Obama:

- US Senator

- State Senator

- Constitutional Law Professor

- First Black President of Harvard Law Review

George W Bush

- Governor of a major state

Donald Trump

- Reality TV star

There's a huge difference.

And here's the problem with our current electorate. Just flat stupid and unable to differentiate between anything.

Obama:

- US Senator

- State Senator

George W Bush

Donald Trump

- Reality TV star

No there's not. The last 2 sucked. That's what got us to Trump. Admitting that is the road to sanity. The fact that W sucked gave us Obama. Obama gave us Trump. What Trump gives us I don't know, but when the Rock starts talking about being President I know it won't be good.

Why are over 90% of these sum bags Liberals, “the protectors of women’s rights”? The abused seem to be Liberals too. Is this part of the new Progressive Platform?

People reflect what they hate about themselves on to others.

Obama:

- US Senator

- State Senator

George W Bush

Donald Trump

- Reality TV star

Obama

- Never held a real job

- Career Politian

- Entire livelihood based on getting elected

W and Trump

- held jobs outside of politics

I agree there is a huge difference and all 3 are the massive suck.

:thumbsup:

Obama

- Never held a real job

- Career Politian

- Entire livelihood based on getting elected

W and Trump

- held jobs outside of politics

I agree there is a huge difference and all 3 are the massive suck.

Where we really started getting dumb was bush sr, most qualified man to run the country in decades, gets beat by a dude with a shady past because he could play the sax on arsenio halls show

Where we really started getting dumb was bush sr, most qualified man to run the country in decades, gets beat by a dude with a shady past because he could play the sax on arsenio halls show

True. The first baby boomer president

Out goes Al, in comes Roy (probably).

Wow, this guy is completely clueless. What a pathetic speech!

Cliffs Notes?