Sign in to follow this  
james00

Week 2 steamer defense

I had saints last week. That didn't turn out to good. Who do you guys think will be a good play? I'm looking at the dolphins defense at the jets. I'm not sold on the jets. I think the lions may just be that bad.

Steelers and they are available in my 14 teamer. Why They are I don’t know I was surprised.

But I like them at home vs the Mahomes

Going with Pitt myself.

And I’m sure you will let me know that you told me so.

Thanks.

I have Pitt and am looking at Tennessee instead.

No way. Tennessee looked like crap. No pass rush, as the whole damn LB corps is hurt. And the offense will be poor because both starting tackles and the starting TE are likely out, so the D may be on the field a lot.

The titans are gonna get creamed this week.

Houston - managers may have dropped them because they had New England week 1.

If theyre available Id start em. Both tackles may be out. Interior line sucks. Mariota has nerve impingement in his throwing hand. Walker is out.

Ill take that Houston front against that all day.

I'm considering Miami against NYJ as well. Then again I also thought Detroit against NYJ was going to be a great start so my streaming judgement is questionable so far this season.

I'm going with the Cleveland Steamer

• Like 1

KC has some great weapons, but will Reid outhink himself again?

:facepalm:

Out of the pool of D's available in most leagues, Miami and San Fran have intrigue to me. Need to drop Detroit for one of them, should I have lost trust in Detroit or was it the offense that killed them?

Currently a Titans owner. My choices are slim as more than half my league rosters 2 defenses. Leaning towards Skins, Packers, Boys, or phone.

I streamed detroit in 2 leagues last week, that went ok for me thanks to the first play of the game. Both of these leagues I have dropped Detroit and added NYJ. I think streaming them against Miami is solid this week. Although I'm still looking throughout the day for a better streamer because I feel Miami and jets are side by side when it comes to how good they will be this year. Not sure which way I'm gonna lean come sunday. I also like bengals d vs Baltimore on Thursday night.

I decided to roll with Miami. Others who were considering them might want to steer clear in case this backfires against me like my Detroit call.

Steelers and they are available in my 14 teamer. Why They are I don’t know I was surprised.

But I like them at home vs the Mahomes

Why would you like them ag. THill and Co? Ask the Chargers what they think.

Dallas should get a few pics and sacks v. The horrible OL of the Gmen.

No one likes Washington this week? They shut down the Cards last week and get a weak o line coming to town in Indy. Debating them and the Benglas tomorrow night.

I like the Redskins vs the Colts.

I think the fins usually have solid DST and should be worth a pick up. Jets game 1 was a fluke imo.

Carolina didn't look that good so Falcons might be worth a look.

I'd even consider Washington at home against Indy, Luck looked very rusty and the ball wasn't coming out with a lot of zip.

I think the fins usually have solid DST and should be worth a pick up. Jets game 1 was a fluke imo.

Carolina didn't look that good so Falcons might be worth a look.

I'd even consider Washington at home against Indy, Luck looked very rusty and the ball wasn't coming out with a lot of zip.

Falcons lost their Pro Bowl S Neal for the year and LB D Jones is in IR. I would steer clear of the Falcons. That's 2 big holes in that defense.

No one likes Washington this week? They shut down the Cards last week and get a weak o line coming to town in Indy. Debating them and the Benglas tomorrow night.

Man, Luck looked like his old self. I would steer clear of the Skins.

I didn't see a lot of "ooh...that's interesting" defensive performances in week 1. The Jets obviously stood out, but that was more of a disaster by Stafford. If other teams are as good at the Jets were at reading Patricia and Jim Bob's apparently JV signs and signals, maybe Detroit's opponents end up being a good play for a bit.

I drafted New England in a couple leagues and am sticking with them despite a whatever matchup with the Jags. None of the available teams are crying out to me yet, though I admit to being intrigued by both sides of Jets/Dolphins.

Just saw that the Steelers will be without two starting CB.

So no go.

I was able on one team to pick up Patriots, and on another the Bears and the third the Redskins.

Those teams where available.

Thanks.

I got 12 from bengals, that’s fine.

Yes that’s a good day.

If theyre available Id start em. Both tackles may be out. Interior line sucks. Mariota has nerve impingement in his throwing hand. Walker is out.

Ill take that Houston front against that all day.

Oh yea. I would do this in a second.

I got 12 from bengals, that’s fine.

I also went with the Bengals who put up a fine performance but were a play or two away from a dominating performance. The deep shot to John Brown that should've been picked off but landed in Brown's hands led to a TD. There was another drive where they had an easy INT, missed it and allowed the Ravens to score on the same drive. All in all, can't complain too much for a D I picked up and started last second.