Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Amazon Prime Day

total and utter.

i can't find a thing

They oversold it. If you're pitching it as the best sale ever!! you can't just offer a few middling discounts that quickly sell out

They oversold it. If you're pitching it as the best sale ever!! you can't just offer a few middling discounts that quickly sell out

Right.

it's not 1 walmart advertising a TV for $5 when they have 5 in stock and maybe a few thousand people will show up looking for it.

Amazon is ONE website with millions of prime subscribers

Damn worth it. I get a 50lb bag of kitty litter deliver to my front step for no additional shipping costs and I don't have to lug it from the store to home.

Your parents potty trained you with kitty litter?

:dunno:

Your parents potty trained you with kitty litter?

:dunno:

Yours just hook you to a chain out back?

Terrible.

I just tried to buy a baby monitor. I clicked on add to cart within seconds of it going on sale and I am number 225 on the wait list :thumbsdown:

I've been disappointed with how quickly stuff has sold out. :thumbsdown:

I didn't even see a dam thing I wanted on it. The sale sucked a$$ and they shouldn't have even attempted to make it into as big a deal as they did

Terrible.

I just tried to buy a baby monitor. I clicked on add to cart within seconds of it going on sale and I am number 225 on the wait list :thumbsdown:

One thing to be careful for the video baby monitors is they typically operate at the same frequency as your wifi network so some of them will jam the fock out of your wifi. We found that Motorola monitors did not do that nearly as much as another brand we tried :thumbsup:

One thing to be careful for the video baby monitors is they typically operate at the same frequency as your wifi network so some of them will jam the fock out of your wifi. We found that Motorola monitors did not do that nearly as much as another brand we tried :thumbsup:

Also, be aware that creepy focks like Gary will listen to you Fock your wife on a scanner.

Also, be aware that creepy focks like Gary will listen to you Fock your wife on a scanner.

Let the poor bastard listen, it's all he has :cry:

No deals fer me.... looking for a $325+ graphic card (GTX 970 or R9 390) and hoping to steal it for $200-$250ish.... no dice. Prices same as always.

Oh well, Black Friday is four months away. :mellow:

Yea cool deals. Saw a pair of earbuds I'd like and the sale starting in 2 min. I wait til the second it starts, click buy and it says all gone and wait list is full. Cool amazon, thanks.

Wasn't a total loss; ended up with this for $200:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R6Z4SEQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Leaf blower with an 80 focking volt rechargeable battery$#@! I basically need to clean up leaves and debris every weekend, and dragging around a 100 ft extension cord plus ignoring farther sections of the yard really sucks.

They've got a whole family of tools working at 80V; I'm feeling a yardscape orgasm coming on. :wub:

http://www.greenworkstools.com/80v-pro/

Wasn't a total loss; ended up with this for $200:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R6Z4SEQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Leaf blower with an 80 focking volt rechargeable battery$#@! I basically need to clean up leaves and debris every weekend, and dragging around a 100 ft extension cord plus ignoring farther sections of the yard really sucks.

They've got a whole family of tools working at 80V; I'm feeling a yardscape orgasm coming on. :wub:

http://www.greenworkstools.com/80v-pro/

I thought about getting that, but I just bought a 16v Ryobi. It works great around the pool, cleaning gutters and walkways . You have an 80v. Much more powerful. No more mixing oil and gas. I think you made a great purchase. Wait till you clean the gutters. So easy.

I thought about getting that, but I just bought a 16v Ryobi. It works great around the pool, cleaning gutters and walkways . You have an 80v. Much more powerful. No more mixing oil and gas. I think you made a great purchase. Wait till you clean the gutters. So easy.

Thanks. I'm a huge Ryobi fan, in part because they have a major presence here in Phoenix. I know they don't have the "pro" rep like Dewalt, but their plug and play system is the shiznit! I've got the 18V One+ battery which retroactively fits into my Ryobi sawzall (undeniably my #1 useful overall tool), drill, etc.

But man, I can't wait to see this 80V tool in action. They've got a chain saw as well which, if the leaf blower works well, is my next purchase. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'm a huge Ryobi fan, in part because they have a major presence here in Phoenix. I know they don't have the "pro" rep like Dewalt, but their plug and play system is the shiznit! I've got the 18V One+ battery which retroactively fits into my Ryobi sawzall (undeniably my #1 useful overall tool), drill, etc.

But man, I can't wait to see this 80V tool in action. They've got a chain saw as well which, if the leaf blower works well, is my next purchase. :thumbsup:

If you can remember, keep me posted. Thanks.

Amazon Prime surpassed 100 MEELYIN subscribers in 2017 :o

100 million X $99 = Bezos most wealthiest man alive

I used to love AP but the service has gone down hill recently. I think they are getting too big and can't keep up.

ETA - most of the is Chinese junk and piss bottles.

I used to love AP but the service has gone down hill recently. I think they are getting too big and can't keep up.

delayed deliveries or something else?

I often wonder why he does not post here. He would fit right in.

I often wonder why he does not post here. He would fit right in.

He couldn't stand being out of the top 10.

He couldn't stand being out of the top 10.

:clap:

delayed deliveries or something else?

I wouldn't say delayed, but the days of "Next Day" are rapidly vanishing.

I'm an AP customer and most of my stuff is 2-day deliver now......... But I mostly signed up for the video/music stuff.

for work and personal life, I use 2 day shipping. I order on average, 1 thing a week. I think they are solid.

Then add in prime video and it's a steal at 99 per year

Then add in prime video and it's a steal at 99 per year

This is the real hidden value. :thumbsup:

This is the real hidden value. :thumbsup:

Cartoon city. Ton of freebies too. kid loves it

Cartoon city. Ton of freebies too. kid loves it

I was able to finally watch the Sopranos.

Must say, based on the hype - was a bit underwhelmed.

Any Tom Hardy fans check out The Take on AP... Four episode mini series, pretty good crime show

It probably hasnt aged too well. You have to understand this was really the first modern prestige tv program so its been improved on since

I've watched it 3 times through. I did skip through a lot of the final 2 seasons as they were dogsh1t

Only show I have watched more than Sopranos is oz. I have watched it at least 4 times

Couldn't get thru more than a few oz episodes... Might pick it up again. Some parts were good but others I found kinda cheesey

It probably hasnt aged too well. You have to understand this was really the first modern prestige tv program so its been improved on since

Prolly a lot to this for sure.

I was also really disappointed with the ending. In fact, the entire Season 6 kind of sucked.. From what I've read, many fans (at the time) were really put off with the ending as well..... I've read David Chase's explanations and all - but still, was a real let down, extremely weak ending for such an epic series.

Kinda liked Fleabag on AP. Might be considered a chick show, but pretty ruanchy and funny imo

Couldn't get thru more than a few oz episodes... Might pick it up again. Some parts were good but others I found kinda cheesey

The characters were so well acted, as far as acting it was similar to Deadwood for me (watched that through 3 times)

100% of these rewatches are at work.. add that onto 116k posts :doh:

Prolly a lot to this for sure.

I was also really disappointed with the ending. In fact, the entire Season 6 kind of sucked.. From what I've read, many fans (at the time) were really put off with the ending as well..... I've read David Chase's explanations and all - but still, was a real let down.

One of the worst final seasons of a show I ever watched. Still pales in comparison to the abortion that was Lost final season :mad:

One of the worst final seasons of a show I ever watched. Still pales in comparison to the abortion that was Lost final season :mad:

Is Lost really that good? I've never seen it - worth the time investment?

Is Lost really that good? I've never seen it - worth the time investment?

i can't rewatch it, knowing how pathetically bad the final season is and the ending.