Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election

These guys just don't know how to quit while they are way behind.

I gotta agree with this one. They should be finding some nice looking young governor of a big state or senator and pushing him to the front, to get ready fo 2020.

This is a waste of time and bad optics.

It is just something for the headlines to make the non political followers think the Russia thing is a big deal. I keep hearing from Dems that Russia rigged the election but when you ask them what specifically "Russia" did they do not have a clue. How dumb does the DNC think their voters are that they could be tricked into voting for Trump by Russia?

Using the term "nothing burger" should result in a punch to the face in front of the family. "Fake news " is almost there

If the shoe fits, you gotta wear it.

Nothinburger is appropriate.

Using the term "nothing burger" should result in a punch to the face in front of the family. "Fake news " is almost there

Of course a libtard beta cuck would say that.

Agreed. Also beta, cuck and the rest of the red pill lingo.

When I see grown men use their terms I assume theyre terrified / turned on by the thought of their wives getting gangbanged by a bunch of black bulls.

Agreed. Also beta, cuck and the rest of the red pill lingo.

When I see grown men use their terms I assume theyre terrified / turned on by the thought of their wives getting gangbanged by a bunch of black bulls.

geez man it's Saturday! Put down the heroin, get rid of the phone, and play with your kid.
  • Like 1

Setting aside this article and all the discussion, I can't believe we haven't blown Wiki leaks off the map yet.

I mean, just for comparison sake? We damn near had to physically restrain both Bush presidents from bombing the out of Al Jazeera just for playing video tapes. We've got Wiki that's actively involved in global espionage.

You know we probably have about 300 different scenarios where we blow them off the face of the map either physically or virtually or some combination thereof.

Not to mention, I really expected after the fanseca papers or Panama papers broke, that some incredibly powerful and very shady individuals wouldn't have done a whole lot of housecleaning real fast.

Assange and Snowden better enjoy the out of where they're at because something tells me the minute they leave there, they're dead.