Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Best live performances ever

Superbowl 2017

Was awesome.

Other than the Cardinals vs Steelers SB the Patriots have been a part of every close SB in the past 15 years. At least off the top of my head. Falcons. Seahawks. Giants. Giants. Eagles. Panthers. Rams.

This was from the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert,never been a big George Michael fan but this performance with the remaining memebers of Queen,the choir etc. was :thumbsup:

Not a fan of JT's typical music, but it shows you what a great entertainer can do across genre's etc. I also have always thought he would be a great SNL cast member.

• Like 1

I can't find the video but, there's a young lady down in Tijuana that preforms with a donkey that is just marvelous. :wub:

Umm, that was fantastic!

Thanks for sharing, not my music and never would have seen it.

:thumbsup:

Agreed, awesome! Let's sex this place up. Or ghey it up, depending on your perspective. Pink from the 2010 Grammys, Glitter in the Air:

https://vimeo.com/12338443

Agreed, awesome! Let's sex this place up. Or ghey it up, depending on your perspective.

For you it's one in the same, isn't it? ^_^

For you it's one in the same, isn't it? ^_^

Yeah, it's a fine line, especially on ghey Friday. :wub:

Not really my thing but Lightening Crashes is pretty popular.

Live? The band?

Umm, that was fantastic!

Acreed 100%

I'm allegedly this faggity metal queer rocker here, but I appreciate talent where talent is. JT is the epitome of talent. (aside from Steel Panther)

Umm, that was fantastic!

Except I shared it here months ago.

Two (Chris' wife makes three) wonderful singers with a lot of talented funk behind them. That band and light show really helped elevate the music. I love Chris Stapleton's voice.

I kind of just discovered Tool this weekend, I had heard of them before but I always thought they were some gothic metal band that only screams. Anyways this is one of the best live performances ever and I should have never slept on Tool this long:

• Like 2

I kind of just discovered Tool this weekend, I had heard of them before but I always thought they were some gothic metal band that only screams. Anyways this is one of the best live performances ever and I should have never slept on Tool this long:

Skids will love you for this

Yep. This is the performance that immediately came to my mind.

Funny you posted this, because I missed this thread the first time around, and this was my first thought when I saw it.