Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

So this week we learned that Obama used the nations intelligence agency's to spy on his political opponents, and, he used funds confiscated by the government from businesses for a slush fund that was used to finance political organizations that he is alligned with. Who's the fascist again?

• Like 1

Isn't the Republican line about trump manufacturing his items outside the country "he only does it because he can"

Let's just defer to that one and see where it goes for laughs

Google roger stone rant.

Good stuff basically admitting a back channel to Assange.

Lock criminal Barry up!!!

What's the charge?

That he wiretapped things...gained information...did nothing with it as Trump won...and then went on vacation with Richard Branson?

You realize the president can't just order wire taps right?

Speaking of charges,

What are the charges against Trump Co?

What law have they being investigated of breaking?

I'll wait.

What's the charge?

That he wiretapped things...gained information...did nothing with it as Trump won...and then went on vacation with Richard Branson?

When you lie about why you need it seems like it's pretty easy to get.

Speaking of charges,

What are the charges against Trump Co?

What law have they being investigated of breaking?

I'll wait.

Video of Trump telling the Russian PM "After election I have more flexibility"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE

Oh wait that was Obama!

Seriously with all the fake outrage about these Russian nonsense, there has to be some sort of law that was broken ? Is it a criminal investigation?

So far just the Logan act.

What else they got ? There has to be some sort of major law broken for these freaks to be harping on it day after day. No ?

What is the law that was broken ?

What's the charge?

Maybe Trump thinks that he actually climbed a pole and tapped the entire building. :dunno:

Seriously with all the fake outrage about these Russian nonsense, there has to be some sort of law that was broken ? Is it a criminal investigation?

What else they got ? There has to be some sort of major law broken for these freaks to be harping on it day after day. No ?

Lots of laws where broken. Unfortunately it was all the laws the leak showed the DNC, Hillary and her staff and now Obama have broken.

the FBI is investigating, dumbass.

the FBI is investigating, dumbass.

what law ? you don't have a criminal investigation without a law broken in mind.

What law was broken newbs?

what law ? you don't have a criminal investigation without a law broken in mind.

Hopefully Trump will inadvertently reveal the reasons his campaign was under criminal investigation. :thumbsup:

give me a few minutes. I'm going to contact the FBI and see if they will reveal that information to me.

Holy fock you're a moron

So this week we learned that Obama used the nations intelligence agency's to spy on his political opponents, and, he used funds confiscated by the government from businesses for a slush fund that was used to finance political organizations that he is alligned with. Who's the fascist again?

Yup, this whole thing is insane.

Hopefully Trump will inadvertently reveal the reasons his campaign was under criminal investigation. :thumbsup:

It's going to be very telling in the next couple of days who wants this investigation into the "wiretaps" to proceed.

If the Obama administration followed all proper protocols for obtaining surveillance on Trump Towers/Russian banks...Trump is putting a LOT on the line by going after this.

People already know the NSA and the government are doing shady stuff. Only the most arduant Obama supporters deny that he ramped up the spying on citizens. His "legacy" in this area cannot be tarnished. It's already a joke.

That's why it's dangerous for Trump to do this though. Peel back the curtains enough, and you run exposing things you can no longer take advantage of. This could inadvertently create a Snowden-like exposure of shady 'deep state' sh!t that throws everything into a massive state of chaos.

I'm all for it though. Ideally, I'd love for Obama to have violated the rules, and for Trump's administration to be clearly shown doing shady stuff. Come on anarchy!

Remember when the Obama administration got caught wiretapping Angela Merkel? He's a shady guy who it now seems was up to a lot of nefarious behavior. More to come I'm sure.

This is the stage of the thread where all of the usual trolls pretend the last few pages and all the points made therein don't exist at all. That way, they can start the s*** up all over again and keep getting intention. Their tricks and games are tiresome and easily recognized.

Sadly, somewhere therein, they actually think they're being clever.

However, we have all seen where, when they get beaten down enough, then they suddenly switch to the response hey I was just having fun playing games with these guys! See? Look at me! I'm so smart.

No, no you're not.

• Like 1

Some are saying this may be the biggest political scandal in our history.

Geraldi, you're wrong about Obama ramping things up. You would be right in saying that he promised to ramp things down and he really didn't.

But all the same sigint that occurred under his watch occurred also under Bush's watch.

To the extent that's domestic sigint was tamped down in recent years, we owe that all to Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Whereby private corporations were shamed publicly and said no more cooperation with the government. But even that is largely a Smokescreen.

The truth about this latest b******* was trotted out within the first 12 hours of Trump's tweets. It is yet again an obvious ploy to try to get off of the Russian story. But that's not going anywhere. However, anybody with an IQ over 60 and certainly our intelligence Community has come out in droves to say here's what really happened and here's what absolutely didn't happen.

Some are saying this may be the biggest political scandal in our history.

true. Or, it's the 13th biggest lie since Trump took office. :yawn:

Had the playbook and they still lost! Ha. Impotent betas.

Had the playbook and they still lost! Ha. Impotent betas.

Actually, if it's Obama, that'd be a Kappa.

Or possibly a Lambda..

So Snowden was lying?

https://www.propublica.org/article/new-snowden-documents-reveal-secret-memos-expanding-spying

Might want to refresh your knowledge of "Section 215"

I wouldn't say lying, more like he came late to the game. You should look into a confrontation at the hospital with none other than the Attorney General back in 2004. It revolved around the same thing. In short, warrantless domestic eavesdropping has been going on for a lot longer than when Snowden first got in the game.

That's my biggest problem with him, the revelations, and the movie. He acts like the literally invented it right before his eyes and even in the movie which is a little shaky that stuff already existed before Snowden got there. Simply, just because it's new to him doesn't mean it's new at all.

When you lie about why you need it seems like it's pretty easy to get.

:lol:

So pretty much still have nothing and are just believing Trump and the Breitbart types.

Oof

I don't think Trump is smart trying to go after Obama as anything hung other than a distraction. Ibama will chew him up and spit him out easily.

Video of Trump telling the Russian PM "After election I have more flexibility"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE

Oh wait that was Obama!

So you listen to Trump tweets about something from 2012 and you likely have zero clue what was being discussed right?

Man you all are gullible.

Lots of laws where broken. Unfortunately it was all the laws the leak showed the DNC, Hillary and her staff and now Obama have broken.

What Law has Obama broken or the DNC?

You all realize investigations are ongoing right?

Geraldi, you're wrong about Obama ramping things up. You would be right in saying that he promised to ramp things down and he really didn't.

But all the same sigint that occurred under his watch occurred also under Bush's watch.

To the extent that's domestic sigint was tamped down in recent years, we owe that all to Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Whereby private corporations were shamed publicly and said no more cooperation with the government. But even that is largely a Smokescreen.

The truth about this latest b******* was trotted out within the first 12 hours of Trump's tweets. It is yet again an obvious ploy to try to get off of the Russian story. But that's not going anywhere. However, anybody with an IQ over 60 and certainly our intelligence Community has come out in droves to say here's what really happened and here's what absolutely didn't happen.

Well they did enact regulations to cut down on things after Snowden. Trumps crew wanted to roll back such things

Remember when the Obama administration got caught wiretapping Angela Merkel? He's a shady guy who it now seems was up to a lot of nefarious behavior. More to come I'm sure.

didn't his state dept hack some middle state governors election headquarters or something like that? The only proven hacking that actually did go down. Anyone know the details ?

didn't his state dept hack some middle state governors election headquarters or something like that? The only proven hacking that actually did go down. Anyone know the details ?

Obviously you don't know the details given what you just posted.

Obviously you don't know the details given what you just posted.

Obamas homeland security? They hacked someone right ?

Obamas homeland security? They hacked someone right ?

Keep trying...you will find what really happened if you stay away from BB, Gateway or the Treehouse.

Also...even Levin is backing off of his claim in the wire "tapp".

But Trump did what he wanted...got his gullible supporters to now think anything found against him was illegally obtained.

Facts no longer matter.

Let's just say all this did happen? Why are any of surprised? Between the Patriot act and what Snowden has told us why would any of this be surprising

Let's just say all this did happen? Why are any of surprised? Between the Patriot act and what Snowden has told us why would any of this be surprising

If Obama just did it asTrump claimed it would be a huge overreach in executive power.

We know that didn't really happen though(can also read Clappers comments from this morning).

Oh I don't know. Constitutional Scholar. Hope and Change as opposed to continuing the practices of previous Presidents. Nobel Peace Prize winner.

:doh:

:lol:

i watched Fox' Sunday Morning Show with Chris Wallace.

Pound for pound, I find it to be one of the better American

news programs for fleshing out issues.

I'm actually surprised Wallace still works at Fox. But I imagine

he's only one of a couple that Fox can point to in terms of

having any legitimacy as a news channel.

He had Tom Cotton (R - Senate Armed Forces/ Intelligence Cmte) on as guest.

Even Cotton - who bent over backwards at times to soft-pedal Trump said point-blank

that he and his committee (who, legally, would have to review) have not seen any FISA

requests of the type Trump alleges.

He stoppped short of calling Trump a liar (when pushed), but soft-pedalled by saying

"all Presidents are human".

So, we have THE most Trump-friendly news source on TV, hosted by their most respected host.

A guest that is inherently pro-Trump and well positioned and qualified to opine and inform, and

even he basically called it 'bullshiit'.

He tried to demur that the American People don't want to talk about this right now...

Which is code-speak for "Please don't pursue this any further. I don't want to be a part of this shiit-show."

Not that the attention-seeking trolls want to be informed, but I just offered up perhaps THE most Trump-friendly

segment (short of Breitbart), and even they can't makes heads or tails about Trump's BS claim.

Pretty obvious Trump's just trying to deflect from this Russian Bug-a-Boo that keeps following him like

TP stuck to his shoe.