Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Zeke likely to face suspension

So can we just count on 4 game suspension at this point?

4 games for what?

Zeke is a knucklehead, agree.. But you can't just go suspending guys 4 games a pop just bcoz they are.. To date, he's not officially done anything illegal nor been charged... If you're referring to the domestic abuse incident - the only person claiming that is the alleged victim. All the other people there and in the car said she was full of it.. The incident last night, local reports now say Zeke was defending a woman in his party who was being accosted by a rather drunk and belligerent patron.. But who knows, more to come for sure.

Zeke does need to wake up and realize that he's under the microscope and a target for others wanting to make a name. He has to learn to avoid probably situations, and when confronted with one - just walk away. Hopefully Sean Lee and Witten get in this kid's grill - straighten his ass up.

• Like 1

4 games for what?

Zeke is a knucklehead, agree.. But you can't just go suspending guys 4 games a pop just bcoz they are.. To date, he's not officially done anything illegal nor been charged... If you're referring to the domestic abuse incident - the only person claiming that is the alleged victim. All the other people there and in the car said she was full of it.. The incident last night, local reports now say Zeke was defending a woman in his party who was being accosted by a rather drunk and belligerent patron.. But who knows, more to come for sure.

Zeke does need to wake up and realize that he's under the microscope and a target for others wanting to make a name. He has to learn to avoid probably situations, and when confronted with one - just walk away. Hopefully Sean Lee and Witten get in this kid's grill - straighten his ass up.

He's one of the faces of the league and he's going around hitting women, lifting their shirts, and beating up guys in bars. You can bet your ass he's getting suspended.

He's one of the faces of the league and he's going around hitting women, lifting their shirts, and beating up guys in bars. You can bet your ass he's getting suspended.

Its the cowboys, part of the upper echelon of the cabal... Thinking 2 games reduced to 1 game

4 games for what?

Oh yeah just the wrong place at the wrong time constantly. Yep, that usually turns out to be the case.....

Oh yeah just the wrong place at the wrong time constantly. Yep, that usually turns out to be the case.....

Sure its the same with Rapistburger... Guy just had to take a leak :dunno:

Sure its the same with Rapistburger... Guy just had to take a leak :dunno:

Yep. Just like Justin Hardy, Justin Blackmon, Josh Gordon etc

Like I said, nobody is denying he's not a knucklehead... But when did being one warrant suspension? At least bring him up on a charge or have him arrested first... Pulling up a woman's shirt - when did 21 yea olds acting goofy at a big street party become a felony? And as far as the woman who claimed he hit her - again, why are the others in the car being ignored? They flat out said Zeke never touched her.. But if there's more to it, then yes - I totally agree he needs to be penalized... We will see what plays out with this latest incident. Sounds like some drunk ass went looking for trouble, and found it.

I remember a time when you got suspended for DUIs, vehicular homicides, cocaine busts, beating children and cheating... Now we want to suspend players for acting like knuckleheaded 20 year olds, pulling up half naked girl's shirts who are egging them on.

Like I said, nobody is denying he's not a knucklehead... But when did being one warrant suspension? At least bring him up on a charge or have him arrested first... Pulling up a woman's shirt - when did 21 yea olds acting goofy at a big street party become a felony? And as far as the woman who claimed he hit her - again, why are the others in the car being ignored? They flat out said Zeke never touched her.. But if there's more to it, then yes - I totally agree he needs to be penalized... We will see what plays out with this latest incident. Sounds like some drunk ass went looking for trouble, and found it.

I remember a time when you got suspended for DUIs, vehicular homicides, cocaine busts, beating children and cheating... Now we want to suspend players for acting like knuckleheaded 20 year olds, pulling up half naked girl's shirts who are egging them on.

When Goodell has supreme power and Zeke is one of the faces of the league. Why he is the face of the league idk. David Johnson should be over him. Twice the rb talent

Its the cowboys, part of the upper echelon of the cabal... Thinking 2 games reduced to 1 game

I think he was already headed for two games before this latest tough-guy act.

When Goodell has supreme power and Zeke is one of the faces of the league. Why he is the face of the league idk. David Johnson should be over him. Twice the rb talent

Personally? I'd love for Zack Martin and Tyron Smith to take Zeke behind the woodshed. Give him a wake up, ass kicking call... Bcoz I agree he needs to grow up and realize this shiit is for real now.

Personally? I'd love for Zack Martin and Tyron Smith to take Zeke behind the woodshed. Give him a wake up, ass kicking call... Bcoz I agree he needs to grow up and realize this shiit is for real now.

Those guys could make almost anyone a 1500yd back. They could plug in Alf Morris and get 90+ % of the production

Those guys could make almost anyone a 1500yd back. They could plug in Alf Morris and get 90+ % of the production

Ugh, don't get me started on that.. I would of already had a RB on this team from the previous year's draft - and not taken Zeke.. But we're stuck with him now, so now we need his ass to grow up.

I believe Cruzer was of the belief that the Cowboys should have taken Ramsey. Man he is a stud. Going to be a lock down corner for years to come

• Like 1

I believe Cruzer was of the belief that the Cowboys should have taken Ramsey. Man he is a stud. Going to be a lock down corner for years to come

:thumbsup:

What an idiot.

With the team on the brink of a trip to the Super Bowl, this sh!thead has to go and get himself suspended for a third of the season.

I'm really starting to dislike the NFL.

What an idiot.

I was adamantly opposed to taking Zeke with the 4th pick in that draft.. And not even bcoz of this, but it certainly cements that thought even more now.

i am in the 4th slot and definitely wanted him there. have to rethink the draft now :mad:

I was adamantly opposed to taking Zeke with the 4th pick in that draft.. And not even bcoz of this, but it certainly cements that thought even more now.

They should have been all set to make a run this year. He's only one player, but his suspension makes it much more difficult.

I guess we can look forward to getting his fresh legs back week 7. But they're likely to be 2-4 at that point since all the pressure will be on Dak.

Jerry is a scumbag who can't run a team anymore anyway. Oh yeah nice one with Gregory as well. The sooner he goes into a nursing home the better off that franchise would be.

Oh yeah Dez Bryant is a half a scumbag as well.

They should have been all set to make a run this year. He's only one player, but his suspension makes it much more difficult.

I guess we can look forward to getting his fresh legs back week 7. But they're likely to be 2-4 at that point since all the pressure will be on Dak.

Potentially, sure they should be a solid squad. But not sure they will be better than last year. Their defense won't be any better. Their corners are going to get torched again all year. And now their division has a year of tape on Dak.

This team constantly drafts low character guys. Or signs them as free agents. And their fans applaud the picks. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

What makes this especially damaging is that it's happening to our 1st Round, number 4 overall pick.... You flat out have to hit a home run with that kind of pick - they have to be damn near a franchise player of sorts.

And now, ours is going to be sitting at home and possibly killing his teams' chance to contend... So we basically didn't even use that 4th overall pick, we basically passed on it.. Focking brilliant. :rolleyes:

This team constantly drafts low character guys. Or signs them as free agents. And their fans applaud the picks. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

if only the eagles could draft their fans, they might a couple without low character. :(

What makes this especially damaging is that it's happening to our 1st Round, number 4 overall pick.... You flat out have to hit a home run with that kind of pick - they have to be damn near a franchise player of sorts.

And now, ours is going to be sitting at home and possibly killing his teams' chance to contend... So we basically didn't even use that 4th overall pick, we basically passed on it.. Focking brilliant. :rolleyes:

That may be overstating things. From a talent and impact perspective, they essentially DID hit a home run. He certainly looked like the real deal last year and, as an Eagles fan, dread the thought of him running all over the division for the next 7 or 8 years.

He just has to grow out of the childish sh!t. Take anger management classes. Something.

if only the eagles could draft their fans, they might a couple without low character. :(

Sick burn brah

That may be overstating things. From a talent and impact perspective, they essentially DID hit a home run. He certainly looked like the real deal last year and, as an Eagles fan, dread the thought of him running all over the division for the next 7 or 8 years.

He just has to grow out of the childish sh!t. Take anger management classes. Something.

Maybe.. But somebody in this organization had to have done some due diligence on this kid. All this moronic behavior couldn't have been a surprise to the powers that be.

This kid is such a dumbass, I'm not even sure he will straighten up after 6 games.

Maybe.. But somebody in this organization had to have done some due diligence on this kid. All this moronic behavior couldn't have been a surprise to the powers that be.

This kid is such a dumbass, I'm not even sure he will straighten up after 6 games.

He's definitely a major dipsh!t. But the league is full of them now. Seems like a major crap shoot with half the top prospects every year.

I realize you never liked the pick, but who's to say the next guy on the board wouldn't have shown up to rookie camp with a bong in his duffle bag.

Duh do do

Duh do do

Let the Boys be Boys, Slam!

I saw this today and found it interesting.....

Documents: Ezekiel Elliott's accuser admitted to talk of leveraging sex videos of herself and RB for money

The woman who accused Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott of domestic violence admitted to NFL investigators having a text exchange in which she discussed leveraging sex videos featuring her and Elliott for money from the player, according to documents obtained by Yahoo Sports.

The exchange is contained in the 160-page report prepared by NFL investigators into allegations that Elliott committed multiple acts of violence against ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson. Within that report, investigators noted a September 2016 text message exchange between Thompson and a friend, in which Thompson raised the idea of selling sex videos of herself and Elliott. During the conversation, Thompson’s friend suggested, “we could black mail him w[ith] that,” to which Thompson responded, “I want to bro.” The NFL’s report also stated that Thompson admitted registering an email address titled “ezekielelliott sex vids” in August 2016.

The texts and email registration don’t disprove the domestic violence allegations Thompson has made against Elliott, nor do they address the central issue of whether violence occurred. Furthermore, the league indicated physical and circumstantial evidence – including bruises appearing on Thompson’s body during a week she and Elliott were sharing a room – was enough to conclude that Elliott committed domestic violence. But with Thompson being cited as the NFL’s only firsthand witness to the events she is alleging, a source close to Elliott said his lawyers and the NFLPA have seized upon the exchange to question aspects of motive and credibility in an appeal filed on Tuesday.

Ultimately, the NFL came to its findings and suspended Elliott for six games despite having Thompson’s text exchange on record. The source said Elliott’s legal advisers believe the NFL didn’t give adequate weight to underlying issues of credibility and motive for Thompson, who accused Elliott of multiple instances of domestic violence in July 2016.

The NFL investigator’s 160-page report detailed the following about the text exchange:

“The League’s forensic experts also recovered evidence from Ms. Thompson’s phone that she had registered an email address titled, “ezekielelliott sex vids” during the month of August, 2016. In addition, a text message with her friend [name withheld by Yahoo] was recovered that showed them talking about their need to make more money and Ms. Thompson raised the idea of selling the sex tapes she had of herself and Mr. Elliott. Her friend [name withheld] said they should blackmail Mr. Elliott with them, they’d be “millionaires”. Ms. Thompson replied that she’d like to but was scared. When Ms. Thompson was asked about this by the League’s investigators, she stated that she did have sex tapes of her and Mr. Elliott on her phone and she did open the email account but she denied doing so to blackmail Mr. Elliott.”

Exhibits accompanying the NFL’s report also included the exact exchange between Thompson and her friend, which took place on Sept. 21, 2016. The exchange was obtained by the NFL via a forensic sweep of Thompson’s phone, which was provided to investigators. The exact exchange was noted as Exhibit 74 in the NFL’s appendix accompanying the 160-page report. It is as follows:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: ######

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs

(the report notes a pair of blank texts)

[Thompson]: 10k ###### I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

[Friend]: Like what

Yahoo Sports left voice and text messages for Thompson specifically asking about the exchange, but neither was returned. The friend whom Thompson was texting in the exchange told Yahoo Sports that she had indeed spoken to NFL investigators about it.

“I have literally no comment on that,” the friend said. “I already spoke to somebody about that. It was an investigator. It was like, someone working for the NFL. It was like years ago, so I don’t even remember what I said.”

Asked what she told NFL investigators about the conversation, the friend said, “This was literally like a year ago. I have no idea.”

Asked if she remembered having a text conversation with Thompson about blackmailing Elliott with sex tapes, the woman ended the phone call.

Yahoo Sports was also able to obtain a portion of the NFL Players Association’s response to the NFL regarding Elliott’s suspension. Within the response, the NFLPA listed the text exchange among a collection of items questioning Thompson’s credibility.

To further underscore that point, the union included Thompson’s text exchange under a rebuttal subhead reading: “Ms. Thompson’s Highly Inappropriate Conduct – Including Contemplated Extortion – Punctuates Her Lack Of Credibility.”

A source familiar with the appeal indicated to Yahoo Sports that the text exchange will be one of several pieces of communication or witness accounts that the NFLPA and Elliott’s lawyers will focus on to shape Thompson’s credibility. Others have also surfaced as well in documents that have either been released by the Columbus Police Department or leaked to the media. Among them:

• Thompson having allegedly lied to the Columbus Police department during its investigation into Elliott and allegedly attempting to induce a witness to also fabricate an account of domestic violence.

• Thompson allegedly making threats toward Elliott about “ruining” his career, as recently reported by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

• Thompson allegedly calling Elliott in a harassing manner, as noted in a report by the NFL Network.

While none of this appears to be evidence that can conclusively clear Elliott of domestic violence, the NFLPA and his lawyers believe it speaks to the credibility aspect that may ultimately determine the success of his appeal.

Elliott’s appeal hearing is scheduled for Aug. 29.

I saw this today and found it interesting.....

Documents: Ezekiel Elliott's accuser admitted to talk of leveraging sex videos of herself and RB for money

The woman who accused Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott of domestic violence admitted to NFL investigators having a text exchange in which she discussed leveraging sex videos featuring her and Elliott for money from the player, according to documents obtained by Yahoo Sports.

The exchange is contained in the 160-page report prepared by NFL investigators into allegations that Elliott committed multiple acts of violence against ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson. Within that report, investigators noted a September 2016 text message exchange between Thompson and a friend, in which Thompson raised the idea of selling sex videos of herself and Elliott. During the conversation, Thompson’s friend suggested, “we could black mail him w[ith] that,” to which Thompson responded, “I want to bro.” The NFL’s report also stated that Thompson admitted registering an email address titled “ezekielelliott sex vids” in August 2016.

The texts and email registration don’t disprove the domestic violence allegations Thompson has made against Elliott, nor do they address the central issue of whether violence occurred. Furthermore, the league indicated physical and circumstantial evidence – including bruises appearing on Thompson’s body during a week she and Elliott were sharing a room – was enough to conclude that Elliott committed domestic violence. But with Thompson being cited as the NFL’s only firsthand witness to the events she is alleging, a source close to Elliott said his lawyers and the NFLPA have seized upon the exchange to question aspects of motive and credibility in an appeal filed on Tuesday.

Ultimately, the NFL came to its findings and suspended Elliott for six games despite having Thompson’s text exchange on record. The source said Elliott’s legal advisers believe the NFL didn’t give adequate weight to underlying issues of credibility and motive for Thompson, who accused Elliott of multiple instances of domestic violence in July 2016.

The NFL investigator’s 160-page report detailed the following about the text exchange:

“The League’s forensic experts also recovered evidence from Ms. Thompson’s phone that she had registered an email address titled, “ezekielelliott sex vids” during the month of August, 2016. In addition, a text message with her friend [name withheld by Yahoo] was recovered that showed them talking about their need to make more money and Ms. Thompson raised the idea of selling the sex tapes she had of herself and Mr. Elliott. Her friend [name withheld] said they should blackmail Mr. Elliott with them, they’d be “millionaires”. Ms. Thompson replied that she’d like to but was scared. When Ms. Thompson was asked about this by the League’s investigators, she stated that she did have sex tapes of her and Mr. Elliott on her phone and she did open the email account but she denied doing so to blackmail Mr. Elliott.”

Exhibits accompanying the NFL’s report also included the exact exchange between Thompson and her friend, which took place on Sept. 21, 2016. The exchange was obtained by the NFL via a forensic sweep of Thompson’s phone, which was provided to investigators. The exact exchange was noted as Exhibit 74 in the NFL’s appendix accompanying the 160-page report. It is as follows:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: ######

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs

(the report notes a pair of blank texts)

[Thompson]: 10k ###### I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

[Friend]: Like what

Yahoo Sports left voice and text messages for Thompson specifically asking about the exchange, but neither was returned. The friend whom Thompson was texting in the exchange told Yahoo Sports that she had indeed spoken to NFL investigators about it.

“I have literally no comment on that,” the friend said. “I already spoke to somebody about that. It was an investigator. It was like, someone working for the NFL. It was like years ago, so I don’t even remember what I said.”

Asked what she told NFL investigators about the conversation, the friend said, “This was literally like a year ago. I have no idea.”

Asked if she remembered having a text conversation with Thompson about blackmailing Elliott with sex tapes, the woman ended the phone call.

Yahoo Sports was also able to obtain a portion of the NFL Players Association’s response to the NFL regarding Elliott’s suspension. Within the response, the NFLPA listed the text exchange among a collection of items questioning Thompson’s credibility.

To further underscore that point, the union included Thompson’s text exchange under a rebuttal subhead reading: “Ms. Thompson’s Highly Inappropriate Conduct – Including Contemplated Extortion – Punctuates Her Lack Of Credibility.”

A source familiar with the appeal indicated to Yahoo Sports that the text exchange will be one of several pieces of communication or witness accounts that the NFLPA and Elliott’s lawyers will focus on to shape Thompson’s credibility. Others have also surfaced as well in documents that have either been released by the Columbus Police Department or leaked to the media. Among them:

• Thompson having allegedly lied to the Columbus Police department during its investigation into Elliott and allegedly attempting to induce a witness to also fabricate an account of domestic violence.

• Thompson allegedly making threats toward Elliott about “ruining” his career, as recently reported by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

• Thompson allegedly calling Elliott in a harassing manner, as noted in a report by the NFL Network.

While none of this appears to be evidence that can conclusively clear Elliott of domestic violence, the NFLPA and his lawyers believe it speaks to the credibility aspect that may ultimately determine the success of his appeal.

Elliott’s appeal hearing is scheduled for Aug. 29.

I'm not saying Zeke didn't touch her.. He's proven to be stupid and volatile at times - I could see it.. But I don't understand (1) how the burden of proof in the NFL is on the accused to prove they are innocent, not the other way around and (2) how the League can admit they knew of the various plots by the accuser to not only frame Zeke, but blackmail him too, and still take Ms. Thompson's word at face value.

Reduce it to 2, Zeke serves it, Zeke hopefully wakes up - call it a day.

Well, she's quite the idiot. You don't blackmail a man with sex tapes. It's the other way around. Unless he was getting pegged. Entirety possible with a guy who wears half shirts.

Yep. No such thing as a good Cowboys running back. Emmitt Smith, Elliot, both are simply less than average to average at best. They should get no credit. The credit should be given to their lines.

I'm not saying Zeke didn't touch her.. He's proven to be stupid and volatile at times - I could see it.. But I don't understand (1) how the burden of proof in the NFL is on the accused to prove they are innocent, not the other way around and (2) how the League can admit they knew of the various plots by the accuser to not only frame Zeke, but blackmail him too, and still take Ms. Thompson's word at face value.

Reduce it to 2, Zeke serves it, Zeke hopefully wakes up - call it a day.

Dude...you're delirious. Its 2017. It doesn't matter if the person framed you. The fact is, the words of ABUSE came out her mouth, and the public heard those words. There is no un-ringing of a bell. So she lied. So what. The word ABUSE was used. The public heard that loud and clear. So did the NFL. At that point, nothing else matters. The public demands punishment and the NFL will give it to them.

This isn't about whether Zeke did anything or not. That is irrelevant.

Harold Henderson has been named as the Arbitrator to hear the appeal.. Henderson is the same arbitrator who heard AP and G. Hardy's appeals.

Yea, Zeke is focked.

God dammit you guys....can we focus on what's really important......

That there's a woman out there...a battered woman.....who has screwed up everybody's fantasy drafts.

Where do we draft him now that there's an appeal?

Priorities guys.

Harold Henderson has been named as the Arbitrator to hear the appeal.. Henderson is the same arbitrator who heard AP and G. Hardy's appeals.

Yea, Zeke is focked.

The same guy that reduced Harry's suspension from 10 to 4. And upheld the suspension of a confirmed child abuser. Yeah, that guy cant possibly be trusted. Good work, good effort

The same guy that reduced Harry's suspension from 10 to 4. And upheld the suspension of a confirmed child abuser. Yeah, that guy cant possibly be trusted. Good work, good effort

Hardy's suspension wasn't reduced on the merits, it was reduced based on the fact Hardy had already served a year suspension on the Commissioner's Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List - basically timed served.

Good work, good effort.

• Like 1

Hardy's suspension wasn't reduced on the merits, it was reduced based on the fact Hardy had already served a year suspension on the Commissioner's Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List - basically timed served.

Good work, good effort.

So, he overturned Goodells decision. Weak sauce man. Weak.