Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

I have Hunt... on my bench with his 41+ points in PPR, because Diggs was a better play. But hey, I've got 11 from Cooks$#@! :mellow:

Gotta love FF. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are spoiling the Pats 2017 home opener and Super Bowl celebration. I'll take it.

• Like 1

Gotta love FF. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are spoiling the Pats 2017 home opener and Super Bowl celebration. I'll take it.

Getting smoked by Smith in one league and the NE D (?) in another, I do take great solace in the Pats losing.

Everyone was ALL over their collective knobs! "Better than last year!" "16-0!"

LMAO!

What's funny is I have one of my other tvs muted on FS1....some sports show.

Last two topics:

Should New England go for a perfect season

Should Alex smith be worried about his job.

We are going from all world Super Bowl favorites I heard all day now we have to hear excuses why they lost

Cause they just can't lose cause they played bad

Jesus, the Pats defense is the worst I've ever seen

I think maybe the Chiefs Offense is better than we all thought.

the Addition of Hunt means they cant shut down one element of the offense without exposing yourself to another.

The only reason I hate this is because Matthew Berry is going to act like he was the only one calling for Hunt, when everyone and their mother was on the hype train after Ware went down

Kc still needs one CB who respects the national anthem and another who can play football :mellow:

If Alex Smith is going to make adult throws downfield all season, I'm going to have to update my thoughts on him. I'm skeptical because I think I know Alex Smith. But we'll see if this leopard is going to change his spots. And right, maybe the Pats d is shaky forreal.

Pats at Saints next week is gonna be a good time. A grand opener.

We are going from all world Super Bowl favorites I heard all day now we have to hear excuses why they lost

Cause they just can't lose cause they played bad

What the fock are you blabbering about?

Nobody's offering excuses. They sucked, and KC is very good. It's that simple.

Idiot.

If Alex Smith is going to make adult throws downfield all season, I'm going to have to update my thoughts on him. I'm skeptical because I think I know Alex Smith. But we'll see if this leopard is going to change his spots. And right, maybe the Pats d is shaky forreal.

Maybe Smiths tools now let him open things up like he couldn't before.

Well, and Alex Smith could just revert to the same Smith we've known. It's just that Hunt and Hill can take even a vintage Smith pass and turn it into gold instead of the 'lead' that the Maclin's and Conley's customarily turned it into.

I was playing against Brady and Gronk on one of my PPR t eams tonight. That is why I don't like having too many players from the same team on my lineup. Brady, zero td's and Gronk only 2 catches. I dodged a bullet tonight.

A lot of teams just are not ready to play in week one. The Pats looked tired in the 4th quarter. They missed Julian too.

Patriots defense was pretty pathetic. Hunt looked great, but I won't crown him yet.

I think they got beat up.

how many guys had to leave the game?

I also think Brady didnt have a great game.

he looked just a little bit off on almost all of his throws.

even a lot of the ones his receivers caught.

the only great throw was that TD to Gronk that ended up not being a TD.

What the fock are you blabbering about?

Nobody's offering excuses. They sucked, and KC is very good. It's that simple.

Idiot.

You just gobbled up the troll bait worms.

Man crazy dream last night....

My rookie RB went for 148 yds rushing and a TD and added 5 rec for 98 and another TWO TDs....just crazy....

Man crazy dream last night....

My rookie RB went for 148 yds rushing and a TD and added 5 rec for 98 and another TWO TDs....just crazy....

Were you able to finish?

Had Hunt in my lineup but took out Gillislee right before the game. I'm happy but I could be happier.

Everyone knows you must avoid the urge to substitute last minute (barring injury or something like that)

I think Alex Smith threw deep because that's what the pats gave him.

the scouting report is that this is a west coast offense that does a lot of short and intermediate routes. The pats LB's were staying reasonably close to the line to try to take away the crossing routes.

against Belicheck the smart move is to give them some plays that they didnt see on the film.

in this case, they went deep because the pats were not geared up to stop the deep ball. I dont know that this would be a long term trend. We will have to wait and see.

Glad I played niether D/ST this week.

That's the only thing keeping me from jumping off the ledge about benching hunt last night is my opponent played the New England defense.

Hopefully I can get away with it this week.