Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

Noted, but a choke's a choke.

....and they were up 3-0 in Game Seven. I'm surprised Claude still has a job. Milbury is slobbering all over himself to coach the Bruins again.

I am sure that Packers fans can be happy with how their team played. It was a great effort that will help keep them warm when they watch the playoffs without the Pack in it.

:thumbsup:

:cheers:

That choke job by the Bruins really sucked. Not because I like the Bruins but I really wanted a Bruins-Habs series for the Eastern Conference. Montreal did their part knocking out both Washington and Pittsburgh.

and then they lost to the 8 seeded flyers, speaking of fails.

On another note, seriously now. I mean even the haters have to admit it now..we are witnessing the greatest quarterback in the leagues history...seriously.

Even non patriot fans have to enjoy watching this greatness unfolding before our eyes.....its special and it doesn't come around too often so put aside your hate and enjoy. The Jordan/ Gretzky of football when its all said and done.

On another note, seriously now. I mean even the haters have to admit it now..we are witnessing the greatest quarterback in the leagues history...seriously.

Even non patriot fans have to enjoy watching this greatness unfolding before our eyes.....its special and it doesn't come around too often so put aside your hate and enjoy. The Jordan/ Gretzky of football when its all said and done.

Question about Brady's "greatness".....

You Pats' fans love to talk about his home winning streak, but it always has to specified that it's only regualr season games. Since Brady was the quarterback, why wouldn't you count the home ass-whooping that the Ravens gave them in last year's playoffs? He looked like a rookie in that game. Since when do you discount the game that meant something and brag about the regular season ones?

I'll hang up and listen.

He's a very good game manager... Lots of RB screens, a ton of TE play, and WR screens...

He tried to throw the ball down the field twice against the Packers and should have been easily picked off both times... He then smartened up and stuck to WR screens, tight end play and some 3 and outs....

He was completely outplayed on his home turf in front of his home fans by a guy who was making his first NFL start and probably knew all of 6 plays...

So, Brady is decent :cheers:

Question about Brady's "greatness".....

You Pats' fans love to talk about his home winning streak, but it always has to specified that it's only regualr season games. Since Brady was the quarterback, why wouldn't you count the home ass-whooping that the Ravens gave them in last year's playoffs? He looked like a rookie in that game. Since when do you discount the game that meant something and brag about the regular season ones?

I'll hang up and listen.

We don't really pay attention to that "record". That Ravens game has to count.

Even with that game, he still has a pretty good record overall and in the playoffs.

Serious queston for Brady fans....

Did you like the old Brady better or the new, Hollywood Brady better?

The old Brady had slightly above average numbers but was Mr. Clutch and rose to the occasion come playoff time.

Hollywood Brady is a numbers machine but has lost his last two playoff games and seems to be a much better regular season guy- much like Peyton Manning before his ring.

The old Brady had slightly above average numbers but was Mr. Clutch and rose to the occasion come playoff time.

Hollywood Brady is a numbers machine but has lost his last two playoff games and seems to be a much better regular season guy- much like Peyton Manning before his ring.

same guy dumbass, whoever made up that "there is no such thing as a stupid question" lied.

same guy dumbass, whoever made up that "there is no such thing as a stupid question" lied.

same guy my ass. As soon as he became a numbers whoore, he stopped being clutch.

I did not think that it was possible, but clearly you have proven that you have become dumber than before.

I did not think that it was possible, but clearly you have proven that you have become dumber than before.

:nono: Now now now....

Before Peyton Manning won his ring but was throwing up gaudy stats, Brady fans all called him a stat whoore who couldn't win in the clutch. And even though Brady's numbers paled in comparision to Manning's, you all said that rings is what mattered and that makes Brady better.

Now it's Brady throwing up the huge numbers, but he choked with history's best-ever team against a wild card in the Super Bowl and got destroyed by Joe Flacco and the Ravens AT HOME last year in a playoff game.

Brady has become the very thing you guys accused Manning of being a few years ago.

:nono: Now now now....

Before Peyton Manning won his ring but was throwing up gaudy stats, Brady fans all called him a stat whoore who couldn't win in the clutch. And even though Brady's numbers paled in comparision to Manning's, you all said that rings is what mattered and that makes Brady better.

Now it's Brady throwing up the huge numbers, but he choked with history's best-ever team against a wild card in the Super Bowl and got destroyed by Joe Flacco and the Ravens AT HOME last year in a playoff game.

Brady has become the very thing you guys accused Manning of being a few years ago.

Again, you out-do yourself. Keep up the good work.

Again, you out-do yourself. Keep up the good work.

:dunno:

Great replies. I'll take that as a win. :first:

Let me know when you want to be serious and then I will both responding. Your act is getting old.

What's not-serious about my point about Brady and Manning? Where am I wrong? When was the last time Brady won a big game? You just don't have an answer so you turn to the "you're dumb" response.

I like both equally because they both can handle playing in a little snow.....unlike the Eagles "players." :mellow:

I like both equally because they both can handle playing in a little snow.....unlike the Eagles "players." :mellow:

Oooh burn

Have you ever met a smart mirror starer ?....they are like puppies seeing themselves in the mirror for the first time

What's not-serious about my point about Brady and Manning? Where am I wrong? When was the last time Brady won a big game? You just don't have an answer so you turn to the "you're dumb" response.

What do you consider a "big game"? If you only consider it to be the SB, then I think that you know nothing about football.

It sure seems like this season, the Pats have had some big games that Brady won this season, including:

- Monday night against the Jets for 1st place in the division and likely #1 seed. (300+ yards, 4TD's)

- Against Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh (300+ yards, 3TD's)

Bottom line is that the guy is not concerned about stats or awards. Just wins.

Again, your act is getting old. I think that it is time for you to re-invent yourself.

Oooh burn

Yeah, that may have been a little harsh and a little unfair. It sounds like it was more the fact that the fans where too much of poosays to handle the snow resulting in the postponement. I shouldn't make fun of the team because they have a weak fan base.

Sorry about that. :)

What do you consider a "big game"? If you only consider it to be the SB, then I think that you know nothing about football.

It sure seems like this season, the Pats have had some big games that Brady won this season, including:

- Monday night against the Jets for 1st place in the division and likely #1 seed. (300+ yards, 4TD's)

- Against Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh (300+ yards, 3TD's)

Bottom line is that the guy is not concerned about stats or awards. Just wins.

Again, your act is getting old. I think that it is time for you to re-invent yourself.

It's funny, when the Eagles were getting to all those NFC Championship games, the only game that mattered was the Super Bowl. And McNabb and the eagles "couldn't win the big one." Now that it's the Patriots and Brady who just have good seasons year after year but can't win it all, the other "big games' suddenly matter. lol Keep changing the standards to fit your agenda. It's very becoming. :thumbsup:

It's funny, when the Eagles were getting to all those NFC Championship games, the only game that mattered was the Super Bowl. Now that it's the Patriots and Brady who just have good seasons year after year but can't win it all, the other "big games' suddenly matter. lol Keep changing the standards to fit your agenda. It's very becoming. :thumbsup:

The Iggles have made 1 SB appearance in the last 30 something years. One. They won some big games during those seasons and they lost a lot of big dames during that period and NEVER won the biggest of them all.

You have said yourself that your greatest joys are not when your team is winning (because they can't) or when you have something good happen in your life (presumably because it never does), but when the Pats lose a SB. That has happened once in the last 10 years or so.

Keep having fun with the fishing expeditions.

The Iggles have made 1 SB appearance in the last 30 something years. One. They won some big games during those seasons and they lost a lot of big dames during that period and NEVER won the biggest of them all.

You have said yourself that your greatest joys are not when your team is winning (because they can't) or when you have something good happen in your life (presumably because it never does), but when the Pats lose a SB. That has happened once in the last 10 years or so.

Keep having fun with the fishing expeditions.

I'm just saying that if Brady was my team's quarterback, I'd have liked him better when he was putting up ordinary numbers but didn't fold in the clutch. That's all. :dunno:

I have listened to Belechick blow Chad Johnson every chance he gets to talk about him on EEI. With the reports that Ocho is out of Cinci, I would not be surprised at all to see him in a Patriot uniform next year.

I have listened to Belechick blow Chad Johnson every chance he gets to talk about him on EEI. With the reports that Ocho is out of Cinci, I would not be surprised at all to see him in a Patriot uniform next year.

I would be surprised. That ship sailed when he traded Moss. Belichick does not want a guy who tweets all the time and he is done with older receivers who only run 9 routes.

I would be surprised. That ship sailed when he traded Moss. Belichick does not want a guy who tweets all the time and he is done with older receivers who only run 9 routes.

We'll see, I wouldn't be shocked is all I'm saying. I think Ocho would put down the twitter for a year to play for the Pats.

I'm just saying that if Brady was my team's quarterback, I'd have liked him better when he was putting up ordinary numbers but didn't fold in the clutch. That's all. :dunno:

What if he killed dogs? :dunno:

What a great overacheiving regular season.....hopefully this play carries over into the playoffs

Brady haters are the dumbest people on the planet. Yeah he is a little too Hollywood, but who the hell could honestly think he is just a "system" QB at this point???! :rolleyes:

I am sure that Packers fans can be happy with how their team played. It was a great effort that will help keep them warm when they watch the playoffs without the Pack in it.

:banana:

:banana:

bump if the pats lose so we can rub in dobreski's face

:overhead:

Hehe - feel free, Pats Fans, to shift your Brady drooling comments over to Rodgers anytime you wish. :lol:

Ughhh terrible coaching, Ryan was right and outcoached bill....back to te drawing board for the pats ...6 picks in the first 3 rounds.....Congrats jets fans ...you have the better team this year.

In closing, go green bay.