Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Julio Jones

Dude has over 800 yards in 7 games. And 0 TDS. Had him last year and had almost the same exact problem. Thankfully I skipped on him this year for Michael Thomas. Just astounding he has zero TDs

It's a f0cking travesty. The Falcons don't deserve Julio. Matt Ryan and Dan Quinn can suck balls for misusing him.

When is Julio's contract up? He needs to sign with a team that appreciates his talents.

Yes, I'm a frustrated Julio owner.

And he said last night that he could care less about the TDs. If his teammates get them instead hes happy either way. Dude is the consummate pro :thumbsup:

Stats are funny. If I said that halfway through the season Julio would have more fumbles than TD's you would think he's having a horrible season.

And he said last night that he could care less about the TDs. If his teammates get them instead hes happy either way. Dude is the consummate pro :thumbsup:

That's his public face. If they were winning, then maybe I could overlook the lack of TDs, but they are 3 - 4 and there is ZERO reason why you're shouldn't be trying to get it to your best weapon in the End Zone. Maybe they would have a winning record if they did that.

BTW, I'm not arguing with you. I'm just stating my thoughts.

I'm shocked he's able to get up so easily after being tackled so often.

They don't give him the ball because everyone is expecting him to get the ball.