Sign in to follow this  
Brutal Brutus

Lamar Jackson named starter

Jackson was just named the starting QB over a healthy Flacco. He should have a favorable match up this week against TB. Anyone thinking of staring him? I have Ryan, but he's struggled the past month or so and AZ is surprisingly a tough match up for QBs.

Sweet. I had Wentz as my only QB and picked up Jackson and Allen last week.

He should get you some rushing points at least, you could do worse for a starter if you need a QB

I’m thinking about starting him over Rivers.

I'd be putting him over Cam. Can't quite do it with what I know and have seen lately from Newton. But it's tempting.

Now I'm just deciding between him and Allen for the first playoff game. Not the best.

Been starting him. He really, really can't throw. I think it's midnight for Cinderella. Going back to Wilson

Jackson was just named the starting QB over a healthy Flacco. He should have a favorable match up this week against TB. Anyone thinking of staring him? I have Ryan, but he's struggled the past month or so and AZ is surprisingly a tough match up for QBs.

I'm in the same situation.......Ryan or Jackson.....as of now I have Jackson.....I also have Julio so it's hard to pass up on Ryan....uuuuugggghhhh

I like Ryan this weekend.

I picked up Lamar Jackson a few weeks ago. 2 QB league starting DeShaun Watson and I think Lamar Jackson although my other QB is Baker Mayfield who I usually start so it's a tough call as I like both.

Have Wentz, who now sounds like will be out rest of the year possibly? Great timing with FF playoffs in full swing

Luckily I did pick up Jackson two weeks back and pretty much my only option as the waiver is thin at best

Should we be concerned about Lamar Jackson's ankle injury? Depends on running ability and hurt his ankle at the end of last game.

Should we be concerned about Lamar Jackson's ankle injury? Depends on running ability and hurt his ankle at the end of last game.

He was a full participant yesterday. I'm not concerned about his ankle injury. I am concerned that if we see a couple bad throws Jackson gets pulled for Flacco. I went against Mahomes and thought I'd be chasing a good amount of points, but I'm wondering if Ryan might be the safer play now.

He was a full participant yesterday. I'm not concerned about his ankle injury. I am concerned that if we see a couple bad throws Jackson gets pulled for Flacco. I went against Mahomes and thought I'd be chasing a good amount of points, but I'm wondering if Ryan might be the safer play now.

Me too. I had my two drafted QBs hurt and out for the year and am left with Jackson and Allen off the wire. I think I may play Allen this week. Baltimore is trying to win a title.

any chance the Falcons bench Matt Ryan rest of season or am I overthinking? Other options would be Jackson, Foles, Josh Allen, or Keenum

any chance the Falcons bench Matt Ryan rest of season or am I overthinking? Other options would be Jackson, Foles, Josh Allen, or Keenum

I don't know why that would happen since Ryan really isn't the problem there. Playoffs or not, going into full on tank mode and benching your franchise QB doesn't make sense.

I don't think I can pull the trigger on Jackson over Brees (like I should have the last two weeks).

Same situation. No way can you do that logically, but road Brees isnt great. Still have to go with Brees who can easily throw 4 TDs against Carolina.

I expect for Jackson to have a good game.

Really want to pull the trigger and start him over Cousins, who has thrown a few stinkers lately. Lamar hasn't had a game where he has blown up, but he is due. Wet field in Baltimore, thin at RB, starting over a healthy Flacco, this could be the week he blows up on the ground. Or just blows up in general and gets benched for Flacco.

Too risky...I'm sticking with Matt Ryan over him...dont overthink things.

Yeah, don't. In my league, Ryan is the #4 QB behind Mahomes, Roethlisberger and Luck. You don't bench your #1s. Stick with Ryan even though the matchup isn't quite spectacular as you'd like.

Good for him as a fantasy player. But crappy for everyone else. If he's the future, I hope John Brown goes somewheres else next year.

Yes we playing for the Ravens would be happy so move on if Jackson stays.

Remember when it couldn’t get any worst for J Brown.

Mmm