• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,365 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

Seems pretty simple: either Eli passed along helmets/jerseys he used in actual games or not... If they weren't, and he passed them off as - he's a piece of shiit.. If they were, he's owed an apology.

Now, which one is the truth? :unsure:

#42 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,442 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:42 AM

Seems pretty simple: either Eli passed along helmets/jerseys he used in actual games or not... If they weren't, and he passed them off as - he's a piece of shiit.. If they were, he's owed an apology.

Now, which one is the truth? :unsure:

I'll bet on the guy wit the impeccable rep who unequivocally stated he's innocent vs some memorabilia shyster. What's your call? PA- He also plays for the classiest team in the league.

#43 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,035 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

I'll bet on the guy wit the impeccable rep who unequivocally stated he's innocent vs some memorabilia shyster. What's your call? PA- He also plays for the classiest team in the league.

I'm going to wait for the Wells report to come out before I make a decision.

Gracchus: I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

#44 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,365 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:46 AM

I'll bet on the guy wit the impeccable rep who unequivocally stated he's innocent vs some memorabilia shyster. What's your call?

I would tend to think he didn't purposely do it.. But I really don't know the full details on the story.. Now if he passed off some stuff that he only used in warm ups or something along those lines, that's pure crap too. People shelling out top dollar for "games used" are doing so on the belief that Eli actually wore them in a game.

#45 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,442 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:55 AM

I would tend to think he didn't purposely do it.. But I really don't know the full details on the story.. Now if he passed off some stuff that he only used in warm ups or something along those lines, that's pure crap too. People shelling out top dollar for "games used" are doing so on the belief that Eli actually wore them in a game.

I'm thinking the memorabilia company sets the standard for what is considered game used. The purchaser needs to be aware. Caveat Emptor in affect or boo hoo.

#46 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,365 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:56 AM

I'm thinking the memorabilia company sets the standard for what is considered game used. The purchaser needs to be aware. Caveat Emptor in affect or boo hoo.

That could be it too.. Which is pretty sorry in itself. If so, I'm surprised nobody has taken them to court yet.