Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Krauthammer Dead

One of the most intelligent political commentators this country has ever seen.

To bounce back from an accident like that in his early 20s and live a productive and successful life is inspiring.

RIP Charles.

• Like 1

Dude was literally wrong about everything forever.

RIP

Rest assured that if MDC is saying someone is wrong, you can guarantee that they are actually 110% right.

scientific fact right there

Dude was literally wrong about everything forever.

RIP

He was wrong about the War in Iraq but right a lot of times.

RIP Charles

• Like 1

He was wrong about the War in Iraq but right a lot of times.

RIP Charles

If he was a hitter hed be below the Mendoza line at least.

RIP either way.

If he was a hitter hed be below the Mendoza line at least.

RIP either way.

I haven't read him regularly since I moved out here.

I haven't read him regularly since I moved out here.

MDC is just being disrespectful, I don't know why as he seems better than that in general. Krauthammer was a compelling voice for the conservative movement, like it or not he deserves better than that in memoriam. :thumbsup:

MDC is just being disrespectful, I don't know why as he seems better than that in general. Krauthammer was a compelling voice for the conservative movement, like it or not he deserves better than that in memoriam. :thumbsup:

Really? Same guy who calls posters kids retarded and their wives pigs, on numerous occasions to numeorous people? That MDC?

I remember him mostly as the nonstop cheerleader for the Iraq quagmire, insisting it was a great idea and then success was always around the corner for literally years after we all realized it was a farce. When you get it that wrong it tends to stick.

He did comport himself with class though so I dont doubt he was a good dude, just a terrible prognosticator. At any amrate RIP.

A lot of people don't realize this but they actually test it out a number of different character names before settling on Captain America. One that they almost went with, but wanted to be able to expand that character over time was

The Kraut Hammer!

Besides, Thor already had a hammer.

He's a real stand-up guy.

Um...

:lol: ..you asswhole

fwiw, I really enjoyed his spots on Fox. Like Jerry said, very compelling voice for the conservative movement.

I didnt know who he was because I dont watch Fox News. I didnt even know he was in a wheelchair all that time. :dunno:

Still RIP

I try to watch a little of everyone although less of everyone lately, honestly... Seen him a number of times but I didn't realize that either. RIP