Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Whats your threshold for lost limbs on a chick?

Mmmm Don't get me going. Not seeing my girl till around 6:30

I've got to drop a duece. Care to swing by in ten minutes with your jaw open wide?

I've got to drop a duece. Care to swing by in ten minutes with your jaw open wide?

You seem to poop a lot. You should see a doctor. A real one. Not just a lying pussie on a messageboard, Bwahahahahaha

You seem to poop a lot. You should see a doctor. A real one. Not just a lying pussie on a messageboard, Bwahahahahaha

Once or twice a day is a lot? Then again you eat sh1t so I wouldn't exactly consider you an expert. Hey remember the thread everyone was making fun of you just yesterday Mr Geek of the decade? :lol:

Once or twice a day is a lot? Then again you eat sh1t so I wouldn't exactly consider you an expert. Hey remember the thread everyone was making fun of you just yesterday Mr Geek of the decade? :lol:

Being good looking, built like an Olympian, with a hot girlfriend, a dean's list daughter, and a social life like a Hollywood actor, tends to make folks a bit jealous. The whole making up lies about me, is typical of jealous people. It makes them feel better about themselves. Oh, and the thread started by pussie in hiding, would have been a bit more successful if it had even an ounce of truth to it. It made my day knowing how deeply entrenched I am into the head of some poor bastard. :clap: :first:

Oh, and twice a day isn't a lot. But you have some weird poop obsession. You mention it in every post. Were you pooped on as a child? Were your parents neglectful and often had you in poopy filled diapers for days at a time?

Anyone ever tell you you had nice legs?

I think maybe we've met before, but I'm stumped.

Being good looking, built like an Olympian, with a hot girlfriend, a dean's list daughter, and a social life like a Hollywood actor, tends to make folks a bit jealous. The whole making up lies about me, is typical of jealous people. It makes them feel better about themselves. Oh, and the thread started by pussie in hiding, would have been a bit more successful if it had even an ounce of truth to it. It made my day knowing how deeply entrenched I am into the head of some poor bastard. :clap: :first:

Sure you do