Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Great Communicator?

Actual Trump Tweet :

The Wall is a very important tool in stopping drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth (and many others)! If

(4/24 5:28 a.m.)

IF? IF what? If pigs fly? If I weren't lying out my ass? IF? WTF???

It's like somebody walked in and told him that the wall wasn't going to be built just as he was tweeting.

If only we had a trump tweets thread

Trump is easily in the bottom 50 percentile of most intelligent people in the country.

Trump is easily in the bottom 50 percentile of most intelligent people in the country.

And he's wildly successful......where's that leave you?

• Like 1

Love this. He recently did an interview with AP.

SIXTEEN TIMES even the reporter had no idea WTF he was saying.

She had to mark it (Unintelligible). https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+AP+unintelligible&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS700US700&oq=trump+AP+unintelligible&aqs=chrome..69i57.10354j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

"We're gonna build a wall, a great big beautiful wall. And we're going to get the Messicans to pay for it very simply.

It's gonna be great. We're just gonna - SNAAZZZENPOOPER. Bigly. "

That he is. Doesn't make what I said false though.

No but it sure calls into question just how far down in the percentile a meathead like you resides

Somebody answered that in another thread. Something like he's an uneducated warehouse worker whose family left him and now he eats poo. Or words to that affect.

Oh cmon..he's a smart guy. He's just handling the presidency like running a business. Sure he's a blowhard, grandstander, bloviator...a lot of show....but who cares at this point. We will all surrender to North Korea here in a few weeks anyway.

No but it sure calls into question just how far down in the percentile a meathead like you resides

Super burn dude. Way to go

Oh cmon..he's a smart guy. He's just handling the presidency like running a business. Sure he's a blowhard, grandstander, bloviator...a lot of show....but who cares at this point. We will all surrender to North Korea here in a few weeks anyway.

No he's not a smart guy. He barely has a grasp of the English language. He was handed a fortune and had a father who taught him real estate. He's done very well for himself. But he's not a smart person. If he was born to a family of mill workers, he'd be a custodian or something.

No he's not a smart guy. He barely has a grasp of the English language. He was handed a fortune and had a father who taught him real estate. He's done very well for himself. But he's not a smart person. If he was born to a family of mill workers, he'd be a custodian or something.

The recent AP interview was pure awesomeness. It's hard to top him bragging about getting the highest ratings since 9/11, but my favorite part might be where he pats himself on the back for becoming an even bigger snowflake and how he "developed an ability" to not watch negative things about himself.

"In fact, they also did. I never thought I had the ability to not watch. Like, people think I watch (MSNBC’s) “Morning Joe.” I don’t watch “Morning Joe.” I never thought I had the ability to, and who used to treat me great by the way, when I played the game. I never thought I had the ability to not watch what is unpleasant, if it’s about me. Or pleasant. But when I see it’s such false reporting and such bad reporting and false reporting that I’ve developed an ability that I never thought I had. I don’t watch things that are unpleasant. I just don’t watch them."

Soldier on Donny! :pointstosky:

without a father who had 200 million dollars to give him or the 1000's of people he screwed out of billions by ineptly running multiple businesses into the ground. :dunno:

The recent AP interview was pure awesomeness. It's hard to top him bragging about getting the highest ratings since 9/11, but my favorite part might be where he pats himself on the back for becoming an even bigger snowflake and how he "developed an ability" to not watch negative things about himself.

Actually, the best part is him giving up on his wall idea. lol That's the trifecta. Wall, Healthcare, Muslim ban. He's officially batting zero on his campaign promises. :doh:

Wow. It takes such great intestinal fortitude to only watch things that play to your ego.

He's SUCH a trooper!

Actually, the best part is him giving up on his wall idea. lol That's the trifecta. Wall, Healthcare, Muslim ban. He's officially batting zero on his campaign promises. :doh:

Oh, the wall is getting built, 100%. He just has to decide whether it will be "super duper" or not.

• Like 1

Oh, the wall is getting built, 100%. He just has to decide whether it will be "super duper" or not.

He may have to pay for it out of pocket. :lol:

If he was born to a family of mill workers, he'd be a custodian or something.

In other words, he'd be you...

In other words, he'd be you...

I just wish you'd be funnier. I enjoy a good ribbing. I really do. It makes the board fun. You're just so unclever. It's ok to look a post and admit to yourself that you don't really have a good reply. Don't try so hard buddy. You're struggling and it's hard to watch.

Judging by the wailing and gnashing of their teeth at EVERY FOCKING MOVE Trump makes, the libs here are proving how they lost and will continue to lose elections.

Judging by the wailing and gnashing of their teeth at EVERY FOCKING MOVE Trump makes, the libs here are proving how they lost and will continue to lose elections.

you must live in a sad world where you hear laughter as wailing. :(

Yeah well, (unintelligible) things are going to be HUGELY different. If

I see that wiffle changed his initial post asking where the follow-up post was...

Yeah the key to libs winning elections again is to not point out that Trump is a focking moron. :thumbsup:

I see that wiffle changed his initial post asking where the follow-up post was...

HUh? Never asked for diddly.

Ya know, other than your boy to make some focking sense. :clap:

The best is when he claims to not watch them...right after talking about watching them and things they have said.

The guy watches these things as much as possible...

Posty was the kid in school who begged to be the hall monitor.

HUh? Never asked for diddly.

Ya know, other than your boy to make some focking sense. :clap:

You said, before editing it, that there was no follow-up tweet from Trump to complete his statement... I provided a picture that showed you that there was in fact a follow-up tweet to prove your statement was incorrect...

You said, before editing it, that there was no follow-up tweet from Trump to complete his statement... I provided a picture that showed you that there was in fact a follow-up tweet to prove your statement was incorrect...

I clicked on your link - it showed nothing?

And, which is it? I asked for something? Or I said there was nothing? Or you provided something?

Wow. You're all over the map here, hun.

What Posty might be conflating is that Trump got absolutely destroyed for his "If" post.

- Went on to Tweet all kinds of other nonsense like he has ADD, then, his staff saw the fock up and feedback -

So, they had to delete all the other shiit - and add 'Postys' 'follow up' - THREE HOURS LATER! :clap:

That's even worse. I mean dude, complete a sentence or something.

Apparently Fox and Friends had a segment on 'something shiny' right then. :first:

...Unless Post - Toastee, you can got back and change the post times for those tweets. LOL

Kind of like this entire thread and all of your others about the President?

Nothing Trump will ever say will be as dumb as the "if I had a son" beauty. That's the standard.

• Like 1

The follow up was like 3 hours after the initial I think...and it was all still terribly worded and almost incoherent.

The follow up was like 3 hours after the initial I think...and it was all still terribly worded and almost incoherent.

True, it was like three hours later... Wiffle said that there was no follow up at all, I was just proving him incorrect...

I couldn't care less what he tweeted...