Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football DAY Week 10

How does HC Todd Bowles with a defense background not get fired after losing/getting blown out to the hapless Bills.

Sports radio all week called this game a must win game for him to keep his job. Not only didnt they win they got embarrassed!!!

Love it

The Eagles have shown they are not in the same level as the Rams, Saints and even the Vikings, once they get their running game back. NFC playoffs would be great if the redskins don't hold on and the Panthers and the Pack get in.

The Eagles have shown they are not in the same level as the Rams, Saints and even the Vikings, once they get their running game back. NFC playoffs would be great if the redskins don't hold on and the Panthers and the Pack get in.

Huge weekend coming up in the NFC East. Philly is desperate going to NO. Dallas should beat up on Atlanta. Skins need a win against a beatable opponent.

I am not sold on the Rams, they give up way too many points. The Saints are clearly the class of the NFC, and probably the NFL.

Mark it down now: The Giants will beat one of the other 3 NFC east teams. Who's it gonna be?

Huge weekend coming up in the NFC East. Philly is desperate going to NO. Dallas should beat up on Atlanta. Skins need a win against a beatable opponent.

I am not sold on the Rams, they give up way too many points. The Saints are clearly the class of the NFC, and probably the NFL.

The Eagles should have been desperate last night. Theyre just not that good this year. I expect to get rolled in New Orleans.

Colon Coward took it deep from every angle this week. His predictions were mud

Brutal

The Eagles should have been desperate last night. Theyre just not that good this year. I expect to get rolled in New Orleans.

If there's such thing as a strategic loss, you guys did it.

Thanks to the Iggs, Red and Dak are more than likely safe and here for the foreseeable future.... That's just great.

Thanks to the Iggs, Red and Dak are more than likely safe and here for the foreseeable future.... That's just great.

yup.

JJ is clueless

• Like 1

Thats about the only silver lining. That and the fact that the Eagles are the only team in the NFCE who have their QB for the next 10 years. This season is over though.

GG

Weird weekend, Philly and NE looked terrible. The Patriots should never, ever, never... Evah evah evah run a play where Brady has to do something athletic. Just brutal seeing that. Let the GOAT hang in the pocket and sling it, no more running please. Watching the Titans run the same play successfully was hilarious.

Saints are a focking machine, that team is scary right now. KC and Rams did what they needed to do.

KC and the Rams next Monday night... Haven't watched many Monday nighters but, I'm in on that one.

I may have heard this wrong but, the last 2 years Miami has 7 rushing TD's, Gurley has 25.

KC and the Rams next Monday night... Haven't watched many Monday nighters but, I'm in on that one.

Over/Under is at 64 on scoresandodds.com

Based on what I've read that is the largest ever in the NFL.

Funny how so many fans gauge their team on how they played against the Cowboys :P

I cant believe Todd Bowles does not loose his job after that debacle vs Bills yesterday- which was a lot of fun.

Trubisky is becoming a top QB in the league.

Nagy said he thinks 2019 will be Trubisky's breakout season. He is simply using this whole year as development. What a great coaching upgrade this was over Fox. But the giants have Barkley and so the fans are all happy with manning.

• Like 1

Why not? Utter mediocrity is a good measuring stick.

Beat me to it. :D

Can somebody splain why Brady was pulled? Tia.

Benched would be a better description.

Benched would be a better description.

:popcorn:

Bout damn time NY stepped up and won a game... Hopefully they run off about 5 in a row now. :thumbsup:

Bout damn time NY stepped up and won a game... Hopefully they run off about 5 in a row now. :thumbsup:

Yeah 6-7 wins would be great.

9-7 win division

I would love to see them win 7 games this year and drop in the draft.

9-7 win division

Even better. Another 2-3 years of She-Li at the helm.

Even better. Another 2-3 years of She-Li at the helm.

Thats funny. You even use your tranny jokes in real men football conversations. What a hoot.

If you were a real Cowboy fan you'd only root for them to win against the Eagles & Skins :doublethumbsup:

Thats funny. You even use your tranny jokes in real men football conversations. What a hoot.

I miss the Coughlin reaction shot after Eli INTs. Tom always looked like he was trying to sh1t a porcupine.

That was actually a pretty fun game to watch last night. OBJ and Brieda put my out of my fantasy misery early, so I just watched with no real rooting interest. I like the kid from SF and his story is pretty cool. I hope he makes it. I was also glad to see Eli come through in the clutch. He can still play a little, and would benefit greatly if they improved the O-line.