Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Another successful international trip lol

Trump's pouting that he didn't get his parade.

First he totally pussed out because it was raining so he can't honor World War 1 veterans. Yeah, stellar move there sport. We seen your trouble with umbrellas.

Then macron absolutely blasted him in front of the entire world community with Trump no more than 10 feet away from them just scowling.

And THEN , TRUMP HAD TO SCAMPER ALL THE WAY BACK HOME SO HE COULD TWEET LIKE A LITTLE . lol #trumptoo

HERE'S A THOUGHT BE A MAN AND JUST CONFRONT THE OTHER LEADERS FACE TO FACE. DUDE'S GOT A BB GUN BRAIN IN A 357 WORLD.

You should keep going back to Montana and preaching stupidity to idiots in Red Hats. Every single time he goes International, he becomes a laughing stock.

---------------------

President Donald Trump, upon returning home from a World War I memorial event in Paris, unloaded on the US's European allies and appeared to threaten to pull out of NATO.

French President Emmanuel Macron was critical of Trump's leadership and politics during the Paris trip and floated the idea of forming a European army that would in part defend the continent from the US.

Trump called the idea "very insulting" and returned to his old talking points challenging NATO.

Trump said he told US allies in Paris that US protectorship of European countries amid trade deficits could not continue.

President Donald Trump on Monday unloaded on the US's European allies, and appeared to threaten to pull out of NATO, upon returning home from a World War I memorial event in Paris, where French President Emmanuel Macron openly rebuked Trump's political philosophy in a speech on Sunday.

Trump returned to his old talking points - that the US is treated unfairly within NATO while maintaining trade deficits with those countries - as Macron talked up the idea of a European army that would in part serve to protect the continent from the US.

Macron floated the idea before Trump's trip, and Trump described it as "very insulting."

"Just returned from France where much was accomplished in my meetings with World Leaders,

" ---------Trump tweeted -------on Monday morning.

"Never easy bringing up the fact that the U.S. must be treated fairly, which it hasn't, on both Military and Trade," he continued. "We pay for LARGE portions of other countries military protection, hundreds of billions of dollars, for the great privilege of losing hundreds of billions of dollars with these same countries on trade."

His handlers must dread public things like this. Seriously. They know they have to have him do them bit absolutely dread them

Every international trip becomes a worldwide PR disaster. Of course we will hear soon from the Trumpeteers how thats not true and its the complete opposite.

You need one thread titled Wiff's Anti Trump Rants and put all these ramblings there. Maybe Mike will pin it for ya so when any of us feel that there's just not enough Trump hate on the internet or in the MSM or on late night talk shows or literally everywhere else we can come here and get our fix in your neat little thread.

• Like 2

The Trump bashing is getting boring because it's source is just a bunch of folks that need to incorporate hate in their lives as a hobby. Can't believe you guys have nothing else to do in life. After 8 years of obama, you should be happy to have anyone that is not obama as president.

Anyone disputing that the left is a party of women need only listen to their b1tching about everything.

Well, to be fair they're okay with stealing elections and allowing illegal immigrants the freedom to roam around society and killing 3 innocent Americans.

You mention WW1. Make this the topic instead of Trump whining:

National World War I Museum and Memorial

Ever been? KC, Missouri - I have been a couple times. It's pretty cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_World_War_I_Museum_and_Memorial#Museum_features

Then stop at Arthur Bryants for some BBQ or Strouds for slow cooked fried chicken.

oopsie

?? My 2 favorite places in KC are oopsie? I also like Jack Stacks. Lived in KC for 6 years. Awesome food. Me and my GF actually travel there once a year just for the food.

Like Chumming the Water - For Stupid:

sderk 4 (WELCOME CARBON COPY OF THE LAST 27 NEW ALIA!)
Filthy Fernadez 2
fandandy 2
supermike80 1
tanatastic 1
wiffleball 1
drobeski 1
Reality 1
TimmySmith 1
iam90sbaby

"Gee, why didn't my speech on Nationalism!!!!! go over like it did with my four Montata visits?"

"Well, Mr. POTUS, it WAS a celebration of various nations coming together to achieve a common goal.."

....Tweeting....... "huh? Did you see what Kanye said?"

wiffle claimed he doesn't start threads whining about Trump..

wiffle starts a thread whining about Trump..

People stop by to point and laugh.

Wiffle claims he caught us..

MDC, the retarded troll, drops by to back him up..

I gotta say wiffle, you really got us man, good job bro..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Worth the 2 hours spent cutting and pasting.

Tilt

http://i.imgur.com/wkscfbo.mp4

wiff goes nappy time compliments of a harsh dose of Reality.

Like Chumming the Water - For Stupid:

sderk 4 (WELCOME CARBON COPY OF THE LAST 27 NEW ALIA!)

Filthy Fernadez 2

fandandy 2

supermike80 1

tanatastic 1

wiffleball 1

drobeski 1

Reality 1

TimmySmith 1

iam90sbaby

"Gee, why didn't my speech on Nationalism!!!!! go over like it did with my four Montata visits?"

"Well, Mr. POTUS, it WAS a celebration of various nations coming together to achieve a common goal.."

....Tweeting....... "huh? Did you see what Kanye said?"

Thank you sniffleball. Keep whining about Trump. It never gets old.... or does it?

At this point, any time WWIII hasn't started, I consider it a success.

He has done remarkable work so far cleaning up Obama pretty much handing North Korea and Iran nukes. :thumbsup:

The weather did not prevent Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron from visiting other sites around Paris.

Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly visited the cemetery on Saturday — a day and a place layered with deep significance to U.S. military history.

Saturday was the Marine Corps’ 243rd birthday, and the men — both Marines — walked the cemetery on the edge of Belleau Wood, which quickly became central to Marine lore after the 1918 battle.

{BY THE WAY MARINES, THIS WAS WHERE THE GERMANS CAME UP WITH THE NAME DEVIL DOGS. }

....But hey, Angela Merkel's never had to deal with Bone Spurs....

Jeesus, out-manned by the Canadians, the French AND a woman.... Do us proud, Cap'n Golf Cart.

The weather did not prevent Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron from visiting other sites around Paris.

Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly visited the cemetery on Saturday — a day and a place layered with deep significance to U.S. military history.

Saturday was the Marine Corps’ 243rd birthday, and the men — both Marines — walked the cemetery on the edge of Belleau Wood, which quickly became central to Marine lore after the 1918 battle.

{BY THE WAY MARINES, THIS WAS WHERE THE GERMANS CAME UP WITH THE NAME DEVIL DOGS. }

....But hey, Angela Merkel's never had to deal with Bone Spurs....

Jeesus, out-manned by the Canadians, the French AND a woman.... Do us proud, Cap'n Golf Cart.

https://i.imgur.com/9ADdrb1.jpg

• Like 1

GC Trumptards whining about Wiff = Libs whining about Drumpf....only worse!

You need one thread titled Wiff's Anti Trump Rants and put all these ramblings there. Maybe Mike will pin it for ya so when any of us feel that there's just not enough Trump hate on the internet or in the MSM or on late night talk shows or literally everywhere else we can come here and get our fix in your neat little thread.

You apparently weren't around here for the Obummer years. Repubs were equally as bad.

• Like 1

GC Trumptards whining about Wiff = Libs whining about Drumpf....only worse!

Complain somewhere else. This whole thread was started from lib whining. Seriously, just stop the cry baby crap. Trump supporters don't whine and run around protesting about bloody vaginas and BLM crap. They just vote. Win or lose, that is what it is in the end. God, you people are nuts.

You apparently weren't around here for the Obummer years. Repubs were equally as bad.

2008-2016: Republicans beetching about Obummer in 3-4 new threads per day.

2016-Present: Trumpers beetching about libruls in 3-4 threads per day.

Common denominator seems to be Republicans whining, crying and hes wetting. :dunno:

• Like 1

Complain somewhere else. This whole thread was started from lib whining. Seriously, just stop the cry baby crap. Trump supporters don't whine and run around protesting about bloody vaginas and BLM crap. They just vote. Win or lose, that is what it is in the end. God, you people are nuts.

Case in point. :thumbsup: