Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Alf Morris worth a pickup

Worth an early stash in case zeke does get suspended. I have philly d to drop as I have Texans going this week otherwise I could drop riddick for him. I'm just looking for a possible leg up as I just lost obj and all my trade offers got shot down that had offers of WRs to replace him and since I'm a wounded duck and my league mates want to see me now as a guy out of the way, I'm 2-3 but in the middle of the pack so I want to keep fighting even though I lost my 1st rd pick. Also McGuire is available as is Brieda and marlon Mack. WRs are pretty thin as it's a 1 pt ppr. Thanks for looking.

I like McGuire for 1 week with Bilal out. I have a feeling that if Zeke is gone McFadden becomes a big part of the mix, maybe more carries than Alf.

I think it will be a very frustrating situation for ff owners.

I grabbed Alf, and dropped Wendell Smallwood to get him. It is a "dart throw," but at 1-4, what do I have to lose? (RBs are awful - D. Murray and I. Crowell...)

Smallwood for Morris is a good move.

Why are you guys grabbing him now? Has anything new surfaced?

The only thing I can think of is that many were reporting/expecting/hoping the decision to come this week (during the Cowboys bye).