Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

This Years Top RBs

- documented on this bored are my bets against him in both '13 and '14.

there's a malevolent air swirling around this doosh nozzle, and i want no part of his chicanery and monkey shines ... wouldn't root for his stupid arse if ya paid me.

much like betting against the heavy favorite at the track ... as the saying goes 'if he beats me, so be it'

let him go for 3,000 and 30 ... but it won't ever be on my roster. fock him.

betting against him the past 2 seasons paid off for me ... had first overall pick in '13, and took Charles over AsshatP, won me the title.

second pick last year, and took Forte (Shady was first pick) ... no title, but lost in semis ... had i drafted this fockin' clown AsshatP, i prolly would've gone 3-10.

as i said, i'll keep betting against him.

HTH :banana:

Amen I agree .

I'm re-thinking my Top 10:

1. Charles

2. Lacy

3. Peterson

4. McCoy

5. Bell

6. Anderson

7. Lynch

8. Gordon

9. Hill

10. L. Murray

This shouldn't be the year beast mode falls off the map altogether, but I do expect a dip in his numbers. I'm also high on Randle, Abdullah and Coleman. There are injuries every year though, and a lot of guys on my list have a lot of carries under their belts.

I like that you are moving McCoy up. I think the opportunity for Anderson could be there but I can't draft him as the #6 RB.

As a Hill and L. Murray owner I endorse the bottom of your list.

Im tellin you...3 weeks are going to fly by fast and when you see the team that picked up Leveon Bell after he slips a bit you will be kicking yourself for not taking him. Dont let those 3 games get in your head, hes a stud, period.

Im tellin you...3 weeks are going to fly by fast and when you see the team that picked up Leveon Bell after he slips a bit you will be kicking yourself for not taking him. Dont let those 3 games get in your head, hes a stud, period.

I bet he gets it reduced to 1 game