Sign in to follow this  
nicdolas

MFL 10's 1st pick overall check out the plan

So i joined another MFL10 this time landed the 1 spot and I want to try something different so here's where I am at

1.01 Antonio Brown

2.12 Andrew Luck

3.01 Justin Forsett

I thought I was gonna be left with no RBs and when Luck made it back around with Forsett I was pretty happy in my opinion I got the #1-2 WR and QB and a solid RB since MFL's are best ball formats I'm going after the points and will add depth I will keep this updated with each round.

I got the #1 pick in this years 12G1C and i havent really liked my teams so far doing mocks. The one i liked the best however was the one i took A Brown 1.01. i think i followed it up with Forcett and TY Hilton at the2 /3 turn and Latavius Murry and Martavius Bryant at the 4/5 turn.

Really wish i had gotten something closer to the middle of the draft.

I got the #1 pick in this years 12G1C and i havent really liked my teams so far doing mocks. The one i liked the best however was the one i took A Brown 1.01. i think i followed it up with Forcett and TY Hilton at the2 /3 turn and Latavius Murry and Martavius Bryant at the 4/5 turn.

You will be very lucky to get murray at 4.12

You will be very lucky to get murray at 4.12

His adp at 3 sites I looked at was around the 44th or 45th player taken which would be pretty close to the 4.12 Or are you saying you expect his adp will lower?

His adp at 3 sites I looked at was around the 44th or 45th player taken which would be pretty close to the 4.12 Or are you saying you expect his adp will lower?

He just went at 4.01 in the fftoday ppr july mock. Every mfl draft i do he goes in the 4th. Ffc is a little different, but i have been saying his value is kinda shot.

Latavious is surprising to me in the 4th. Young, explosive, hyped, he has all the makings of a trendy 2nd or 3rd rounder. If theres camp talk or hype to the tune of "we are going to run him til he pukes" he could skyrocket. They hype train doesnt need much to get going. 1 blurb or preseason play and its off to the moon.

Latavious is surprising to me in the 4th. Young, explosive, hyped, he has all the makings of a trendy 2nd or 3rd rounder. If theres camp talk or hype to the tune of "we are going to run him til he pukes" he could skyrocket. They hype train doesnt need much to get going. 1 blurb or preseason play and its off to the moon.

Problem is he hasn't produced yet. There was hype about him all last year and nothing to support it. Same with Montee Ball. Latavius Murray has potential but doesn't have the history behind it

Problem is he hasn't produced yet. There was hype about him all last year and nothing to support it. Same with Montee Ball. Latavius Murray has potential but doesn't have the history behind it

I agree. looking at the rbs available when its rnd 4 and you need an rb2...it can get scary, especially when there are great picks at other positions still hanging around.

I agree. looking at the rbs available when its rnd 4 and you need an rb2...it can get scary, especially when there are great picks at other positions still hanging around.

Which is why I think going RB heavy starting off with is the key. There's still people like Edelman in round 4 who you know is going to be consistent weekly

Looks like I'm getting some good info on who you want :P

After 5 rounds

Brown

Luck

Forsett

Benjamin

Edelman

Your screwed. Forsett hit his peak last year, Benjamin's offense is conservative, Edelman is white. Jus sayin your weekly rb situation is going to be murky and the bye weeks...let's just not talk about it, too grim. You need to focus on drafting lotto ticket rbs that could explode in the right situation. Get at least 5. If you hit on one or 2 you could be fine.

What does Edelman being white have to do with fantasy football ?

What does Edelman being white have to do with fantasy football ?

I'm wondering that too. Every white slot receiver Brady has is always money

Always .

After 3.

Brown

Evans-Luck

There was no Forsett or Hill there and too early to pull another RB.

We'll see what the turn brings.

After 3.

Brown

Evans-Luck

There was no Forsett or Hill there and too early to pull another RB.

We'll see what the turn brings.

What's it looking like?

Theres nothing wrong with Edelman, hes fine as a 5th rounder, just had nothing else to say about him. I still say hes screwed.

Theres nothing wrong with Edelman, hes fine as a 5th rounder, just had nothing else to say about him. I still say hes screwed.

Agreed. He's a good pick up in those middle rounds. I think he will give you consistency every week with the occasion to blow up every once in a while. Besides Gronk he's the best receiver they got. Plus he throws TDs as well as receivers them B)