Sign in to follow this  
Candygram4Mongo

FFCalculator no longer free

I'd been doing mock drafts at the ffcalculator for years. They run a great product. Running mocks there with live people using a clear interface was a big part of my season prep.

Today they changed to a pay to play site.

What a drag.

Nice knowing you, calculator.

I just did a mock draft about 3-4 hours ago and it was the same as it's always been.

:blink:

I'd been doing mock drafts at the ffcalculator for years. They run a great product. Running mocks there with live people using a clear interface was a big part of my season prep.

Today they changed to a pay to play site.

What a drag.

Nice knowing you, calculator.

still free, different type of navigation, just did another one

- i've been using Fantasy Pros draft wizard http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/simulator/?sport=nfl

you can customize rosters, reverse a pick ... get projected team rating at the end, along with direct link to FBG rate my team.

buzz through 12 team,16 rounds in roughly 3-5 minutes :thumbsup:

I like that site for a nice quick draft but it doesn't compare. A simulated draft can never compare to an actual draft with real people making the picks.

I like that site for a nice quick draft but it doesn't compare. A simulated draft can never compare to an actual draft with real people making the picks.

Simulated drafts suck iml

- meh, i sat through a few of those last year ... excruciatingly bad watching person after person time out, and then seeing some twat waffle snag a kicker in rd 2 to deliberately fock things up ... didn't happen every time, mind you ... but enough for me to avoid.

when i'm having my morning coffee and cigs, and i'm waking the fock up prior to my pr0n surfing ... yeah, i like the convenience of breezing thru the sims.

to each their own -

- meh, i sat through a few of those last year ... excruciatingly bad watching person after person time out, and then seeing some twat waffle snag a kicker in rd 2 to deliberately fock things up ... didn't happen every time, mind you ... but enough for me to avoid.

when i'm having my morning coffee and cigs, and i'm waking the fock up prior to my pr0n surfing ... yeah, i like the convenience of breezing thru the sims.

to each their own -

I only see a few focknuts draft like an idiot each year. Plus the pick limit is 45 seconds, and they lose draft privilage after 2 timeouts. Its not like they take forever.

FFC has much better quality of drafters than any other site I've been on. I can usually do a good draft on there in about 20 minutes. One of my favorite things about it is chatting with the other drafters and picking their brains. Isn't the whole point of doing mock drafts to see what others are thinking and where they are drafting them? A simulation doesn't really do that for me.

Calculator is great if you draft in leagues that go rb/rb/rb/rb/rb/rb qb in 15th rd