Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

My PPR Keeper League Dilemma

We are entering our 16th season so our keeper rules are unique. We keep 5 players, 1 of which we call a lottery with 4 non lotteries (taken after 4th Round).

10 teams, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1TE, 2 Flex (WR, RB, TE)

Definitely keeping Dez as lottery & Kelce & L. Murray but am having a tough time with last 2 spots.

- Roddy White

- Victor Cruz

- John Brown

- Could trade for Andre Johnson but would cost a high pick.

I have #2 & #4 and it looks as if I will land AJ Green & Melvin Gordon.

Any advice/insight would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Is Cruz going to be ready to start this season ?

So all of those players represent the same value? Your just asking which of those guys will have the best season basically?

What would Andre cost?

Same value, a non lottery as we call it. As long as I keep a non lottery from year to year, he will be considered non lottery. For instance, if I keep Brown and he turns into a TY Hilton clone, that would be a steal for years to come. If I keep Roddy instead of Brown, it'd probably be for just one more year as he is getting long in the tooth.

To get Andre, I would have to give up an early pick in 2015 & probably an early 2016 Draft Pick. I dont wanna give up picks for a veteran WR when I already have Roddy who very well could put up similar numbers this season.

As you can see, some tough choices I have to make by August 1.

Eh.

Roddy's done.

Cruz suffered a very bad injury.

Brown is the third WR on an offense that's not high powered at the best of times.

I think Andre will bounce back, but his price tag is too high for my tastes.

I'd probably go Cruz and Brown for their upsides.

I wouldn't probably be able to trade Roddy. I'm leaning towards keeping Brown who I'm hearing nothing but good things about & making an 11th hour run for Andre.

Don't overpay for Andre; his ADP is already too high. Keep Roddy and Brown. Too much still up in the air w Cruz. Through your first two picks that would leave you with: Dez, AJ Green, Roddy, Brown, Latty, Melvin and Kelce. Those rbs are a dice roll, but it's still an attractive core no doubt.