Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Trump criticizes NFL players protesting

The best part is watching all the Trumpflakes pivot from complaining about politics in their foosball to defending their orange messiah. Sad!

How's your 401k? You got one?

i wish the president would've been this fired up about the nazis protesting.

Armed Nazis chanting hateful things...one kills someone with a car = both sides and some of them were good people and it was legal with a permit.

Kneel during the national anthem in silent and non violent protest = son of a b!tch who should be fired.

• Like 1

Exactly! Thank you ShoNuff and MDC for having some humanity.

Not to mention the kneeling happens BEFORE the game.

Exactly! Thank you ShoNuff and MDC for having some humanity.

Not to mention the kneeling happens BEFORE the game.

What exactly would you say Colin is protesting by kneeling during National Anthem?

So Kaepernick can wear a t shirt that glorifies Fidel Castro. Never mind his numerous and deadly human rights violations, that he put people with AIDS in camps amongst other deplorable actions towards the gay community, Castro was about to have russian nukes miles from our shore. Nothing said. Imagine Favre wore a confederate flag t shirt?

What exactly would you say Colin is protesting by kneeling during National Anthem?

I think he made it clear as to why he was kneeling.

This registers nill on my Give A Damn meter.

I just want to be entertained. If the NFL turns into something other than a sporting event and starts to irritate me, I'll turn the dial.

• Like 1

In case anyone missed it, President Trump is still going in on the protesting players and Goodell. I expect some real stupidity to be displayed on the field tomorrow and the left to support it, which is exactly what President Trump wants as he is more than willing to fight the culture war and being anti-American is no longer a good look in 2017.

From his @realDonaldTrump Twitter today...

President Trump: If a player wants the privilege of making millions of dollars in the NFL,or other leagues, he or she should not be allowed to disrespect....

President Trump: ...our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!
President Trump: Roger Goodell of NFL just put out a statement trying to justify the total disrespect certain players show to our country.Tell them to stand!

In case anyone missed it, President Trump is still going in on the protesting players and Goodell. I expect some real stupidity to be displayed on the field tomorrow and the left to support it, which is exactly what President Trump wants as he is more than willing to fight the culture war and being anti-American is no longer a good look in 2017.

From his @realDonaldTrump Twitter today...

The stupidity is in those tweets. Not yhe reaction which will happen tomorrow.

And damn right people will and should support the constitutionally guaranteed for right to peacefully protest.

The stupidity is in those tweets. Not yhe reaction which will happen tomorrow.

And damn right people will and should support the constitutionally guaranteed for right to peacefully protest.

Wrong.

Nobody is talking about taking away their right to protest, only that they shouldn't do it during the national anthem on someone else's dime. Simple stuff.

Wrong.

Nobody is talking about taking away their right to protest, only that they shouldn't do it during the national anthem on someone else's dime. Simple stuff.

The President should not be calling players sons of bitches or stating they should be fired (his actual words)...nor should he be stating that Goodell should make them stand.

Wrong.

They shouldn't be doing it at their focking place of work.

Want to protest? Do it on your own time.

They shouldn't be doing it at their focking place of work.

Want to protest? Do it on your own time.

:lol: at that being the complaint. BTW...many of their employers have stated they are ok with it...including the overall NFL.

:lol: at that being the complaint. BTW...many of their employers have stated they are ok with it...including the overall NFL.

I and the majority of other customers are not "ok with it".

I want to sit down and watch some sport not a bunch of millionaires pissed off at the latest thug getting shot after robbing a store or lying about how the cops treat them.

But hey I'm sure those ratings slides aren't a trend.

• Like 1

What i don't get is why does Trump think Goodell should listen to him?

He doesn't, all he did was get these fools to double down on their stupidity.

He doesn't, all he did was get these fools to double down on their stupidity.

For what reason? So people get turned off again and boycott the NFL? So then it starts to fail?

The President should not be calling players sons of bitches or stating they should be fired (his actual words)...nor should he be stating that Goodell should make them stand.

Why not? I know a President not bending over and kissing other people's b*tts is foreign to liberals, but real men call out bullsh*t when they see it.

Far greater men and women than anyone putting on a uniform tomorrow died defending that anthem and flag, and instead of being virtue signaling c*nts they should show them the proper respect they deserve by not sh*tting on their sacrifice and disrespecting the flag, anthem and country they paid the ultimate price defending.

Anyway, I expect a lot more fools to follow suit tomorrow and further alienate themselves and their product from the majority of Americans which is exactly what President Trump wants. He's using their own SJW tactics against them and their too stupid to see it.

• Like 1

I want to sit down and watch some sport not a bunch of millionaires pissed off at the latest thug getting shot after robbing a store or lying about how the cops treat them.

Many times the anthem isn't even shown in TV...and at the game wouldnt you be facing the flag?

This may bring up a bigger issue...are we okay with people in the stands calling out the drunken idiots who are laughing and talking and drinking their beers while the song is being sung? I'd say it is at least 4 or 5 people in each section that do this.

Why not? I know a President not bending over and kissing other people's b*tts is foreign to liberals, but real men call out bullsh*t when they see it.

Far greater men and women than anyone putting on a uniform tomorrow died defending that anthem and flag, and instead of being virtue signaling c*nts they should show them the proper respect they deserve by not sh*tting on their sacrifice and disrespecting the flag, anthem and country they paid the ultimate price defending.

Anyway, I expect a lot more fools to follow suit tomorrow and further alienate themselves and their product from the majority of Americans which is exactly what President Trump wants. He's using their own SJW tactics against them and their too stupid to see it.

Why not? The first amendment guarantees them the right to protest. The president stating if they do, they should be fired seems like a directive from the government does it not?

In addition, he should never t be telling the commission or private business how they should run things or what they should allow.

Plenty of real men are calling out Trumps bullshit.

They also died defending the rightbto protest without the Pr side the telling them they should be fired.

Yes...I k ow he wants more divisive BS.

Also...it appears quite clear now you created this account to troll...carry on with your mindless drivel.

For what reason? So people get turned off again and boycott the NFL? So then it starts to fail?

It has nothing to do with the NFL failing. It's about exposing more and more people to the fact liberals hate america. The more people who realize this the easier it is for Trump and Trump sponsored politicians to win elections and the better off America will be.

Why not? The first amendment guarantees them the right to protest. The president stating if they do, they should be fired seems like a directive from the government does it not?

In addition, he should never t be telling the commission or private business how they should run things or what they should allow.

They also died defending the rightbto protest without the Pr side the telling them they should be fired.

Also...it appears quite clear now you created this account to troll...carry on with your mindless drivel.

New levels of stupidity every day. It has to be defying some law of physics or something at this point.

It has nothing to do with the NFL failing. It's about exposing more and more people to the fact liberals hate america. The more people who realize this the easier it is for Trump and Trump sponsored politicians to win elections and the better off America will be.

Id say people being ok with the presidents comments hate America more than people exercising their first amendment rights to peacefully protest.

And one by one owners are calling out Trump for his comments.

I've never seen him kneel at any game. I've only seen him kneeling in articles or news programs.

Actually, I created the account to talk about Fantasy Football as I've been in the same league for 23 years, but I couldn't resist responding to some of the stupidity I've witnessed coming from you and others of your ilk. If you look my first posts were all in the FF section of the site. Nice try though.

Again, your mental gymnastics trying to say the President is infringing on their rights is laughable, but when all you got is nothing but "muy fee fees" one can expect nothing less.

One more time for those that rode the short bus to school. No one is saying they don't have a right to protest whatever imaginary injustice they feel they want to. What is being said is that it's disrespectful to do it during the national anthem and the fact that some owners and the NFL allow it reflects poorly on them and their product.

• Like 2

respectfully bending during the anthem is not crapping on the flag.

i am liberal and i don't hate america.

i do hate aliases though....and people who call us blackies.

• Like 1

respectfully bending during the anthem is not crapping on the flag.

i am liberal and i don't hate america.

i do hate aliases though....and people who call us blackies.

Respectfully bending? Nice qualifier you added there. Comedy gold.

I'm glad you don't hate America, welcome to the club.

I have no idea what that last part is about but I don't like being called blackie either.

Actually, I created the account to talk about Fantasy Football as I've been in the same league for 23 years, but I couldn't resist responding to some of the stupidity I've witnessed coming from you and others of your ilk. If you look my first posts were all in the FF section of the site. Nice try though.

Again, your mental gymnastics trying to say the President is infringing on their rights is laughable, but when all you got is nothing but "muy fee fees" one can expect nothing less.

One more time for those that rode the short bus to school. No one is saying they don't have a right to protest whatever imaginary injustice they feel they want to. What is being said is that it's disrespectful to do it during the national anthem and the fact that some owners and the NFL allow it reflects poorly on them and their product.

Odd...that your commemts are political and not about FF

The President should not make the comment that they should be fired. He is specifically saying they shouldnt be allowed to do so with that comment and the one to Goodell to tell them to stand. No mental gymnastics needed.

Colin Kaepernick admittedly didn't even vote last year.

No ID? Lol. 750k other black folks sat it out as well. Probably swung the election, but don't say anything. Don't want to upset them.

Wrong.

You both are correct. Those who aren't partisan can see this.

Odd...that your commemts are political and not about FF

The President should not make the comment that they should be fired. He is specifically saying they shouldnt be allowed to do so with that comment and the one to Goodell to tell them to stand. No mental gymnastics needed.

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. This thread is political hence my comments tend to follow suit. My comments in the FF portion of the site are wait for it...FF related. Duh.

Sure he should. He's telling everyone how he believes employees that disrespect the flag and national anthem should be treated, especially when they're on the clock. He is defending our country and the symbols that represent it as it is one of the jobs of the President of the Untied States. He knows he has no power to actually do anything to them, but he could certainly call for a boycott of the NFL which would severally hurt it as most of their audience aren't a bunch of liberal pajama boys living in their mom's basement.

The bottom line is people watch the NFL in the hopes of actually seeing some football. These protests don't sit well with most people regardless of what they think of the President. Most of my closest friends are liberals that voted for Hillary and they find this wave of anti-Americanism coming from the left disgusting. Trump's latest tweets are only growing his base and whittling away at the Democrats. The fact the Democrats don't realize that makes it all the more fun to watch.

nope. They have an excuse as to why ratings are sliding. Or they will think of one. One that does not include the protests.

I don't care what they do on their own time. If it was my team or my business you get a warning and then fired. This isn't a 1st amendment issue. They are playing and working for a private company/organization

The best part is watching all the Trumpflakes pivot from complaining about politics in their foosball to defending their orange messiah. Sad!

Preach.

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. This thread is political hence my comments tend to follow suit. My comments in the FF portion of the site are wait for it...FF related. Duh.

Sure he should. He's telling everyone how he believes employees that disrespect the flag and national anthem should be treated, especially when they're on the clock. He is defending our country and the symbols that represent it as it is one of the jobs of the President of the Untied States. He knows he has no power to actually do anything to them, but he could certainly call for a boycott of the NFL which would severally hurt it as most of their audience aren't a bunch of liberal pajama boys living in their mom's basement.

The bottom line is people watch the NFL in the hopes of actually seeing some football. These protests don't sit well with most people regardless of what they think of the President. Most of my closest friends are liberals that voted for Hillary and they find this wave of anti-Americanism coming from the left disgusting. Trump's latest tweets are only growing his base and whittling away at the Democrats. The fact the Democrats don't realize that makes it all the more fun to watch.

Im doubting the story that you came to this site for FF and just happened upon the politics. Doing this based on your political comments...and that you came right in guns blazing and going around the language filter to call people you disagree with c*nts. (also the whining about liberal pajama boys and mom's basement comment).

And no...its not he president's place to tell the NFL how to run their teams. Not should he ever call for the boycott of a league or business because of such things.

Do you have a problem with people flying the "confederate" flag? I ask...because that flag is far more disrespectful to the US flag than kneeling is.

So that 2 minutes...that isn't always even shown on TV...is inhibiting your ability to watch football?

I also highly doubt the story of your liberal friends and how disgusted they are.

And its not anti-American at all. You think these tweets are growing his base? I think you are sorely mistaken. He is widening the divide and bringing more people out against him.

You think all of these NFL owners were just big liberals?

Yeah...no way you are just some new poster...doesn't fit.

• Like 1

I don't care what they do on their own time. If it was my team or my business you get a warning and then fired. This isn't a 1st amendment issue. They are playing and working for a private company/organization

Actually it is...if you are telling them this protest (which does not take away from their jobs on the field) is a fireable offense.

And BS you would warn and then fire any star player. You won't...and no team would.

And now the A's had a catcher kneel for the anthem tonight...first MLB player to do so...born in Germany in an Army family and was pissed about Trumps comments.

His team thus far supports him.