gitrdun

Do you trust Diggs or Thielen

7-76 Thielen

6-51 Diggs

Vikings lose 23-17

7-76 Thielen

6-51 Diggs

Vikings lose 23-17

Nope. 5-44 for Thielen and 2-27 last week. Case doesn't throw enough catchable balls or push the ball downfield enough to support those numbers. Diggs is on my bench for JJ this week. I'd also rather start a guy like Funchess in a better match up than roll out Vikings WRs.

• Like 1

I'm benching both. Starting Rashard Higgins and Tyler Lockett as my Flex1 and Flex2 (as my 4th and 5th starting WRs). ppr I have Marqise Lee and Chris Carson as options too.

I'm going with Cook, but I'd be sitting Diggs myself if I owned him. Maybe flexing Theilen depending on my bench. But I don't own him either. Dalvin got three targets last week. And Cohen went 8/55 on Tampa last week. In PPR, Cooks getting what he can running and maybe getting a few more targets and some receiving yards, I'd be okay with that.

I have Thielen and trying to decide the flex in a ppr league. others include: J Rodgers, Maclin, Howard or even Chris Johnson. Leaning towards Rodgers. Any help appreciated.

I have Thielen and trying to decide the flex in a ppr league. others include: J Rodgers, Maclin, Howard or even Chris Johnson. Leaning towards Rodgers. Any help appreciated.

J Roger for sure. Maybe Maclin if you want a reason to get up early and watch a 9 am game.

Rodgers, def.

Benched Thielen wished I put Watkins in ( had Gurley in though) but I felt I needed to put my number 1 pick OBJ in and have D. Adams( should get more targets with Cobb out/Nelson hobbled) as my second.

I have Diggs and I don't trust him at all on the outside with Keenum under center. If Bradford heads to IR I'm going to start seriously looking for a replacement on the waiver wire. Thankfully I'm in a PPR league and have Jarvis Landry going against the dumpster fire Jets secondary as a replacement.

Thielen.

Just a bone bruise!!!! Confirmed by Dr. Andrews. Bradford should be ok. Vey good news for Vikings fantasy outlook.

Whew. Thanks for the news :)

How do the Vikings not have a better option at backup QB knowing that their starter has knees held together with scotch tape and some string? Good grief.

I trust both as WR.

Thelilen, playing the slot more. I see having more chances

Here is hoping Keenum somehow finds his way to 225 to 250 relevant passing yards

How do the Vikings not have a better option at backup QB knowing that their starter has knees held together with scotch tape and some string? Good grief.

I think some people think Keenum is 'okay'. Either that, or the NFL only has about 25 guys who can actually perform well at QB against NFL level defenses. That may be the horrible truth of it all--that somehow, the college farm league isn't turning out enough good QBs. So some teams will be stuck with guys who just aren't good.

Nope. 5-44 for Thielen and 2-27 last week. Case doesn't throw enough catchable balls or push the ball downfield enough to support those numbers. Diggs is on my bench for JJ this week. I'd also rather start a guy like Funchess in a better match up than roll out Vikings WRs.

Gotta keep the faith!

Wow didn't expect this (I also didn't see that Ravens murder) My opponent has Diggs playing and after Gurley performance thought I had this week wrapped up. Looks like I was wrong.

Benched Diggs everywhere...only time I didn't get completely buried was when I put Duke Johnson in his place (so only lost 14).

I'm probably going to lose for only the 2nd time since the beginning of last year because I benched Diggs. 42 points on my bench and the guy I'm playing against team went off today. Diggs would have been the difference though. :wall: Still have Dak Prescott as QB2 left but going to need a big performance out of him.

I didn't expect what happened today.

I am sick with myself for doubting talent. Talent will get the job done.

18 points left on the bench for me today.

Makes me sick

Heck I remember back in the Burn era when they didn't know how to coach a QB, but had them in spades.

Having 3 decent ones at same time. In some combination of Wade Wilson, Rich Gannon, Sean Salisbury, Brad Johnson and interspersed with NFL veteran senior citizens.

I keep thiniking they need to increase the rosters. They are not developing enough talent to avoid problems of QB quality and now Oline,