Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL 2018

You think giving a headcase WR a monster contract is going to induce more winning? LOL....

ODB straight to the DND list. No chance he gives return at his ADP

He's freakishly talented, but how has everyone forgotten what a head case he was at times?

• Like 1

The G-men are on the move. Today the NFC east, tomorrow the world. Pumped about this season tough freakin schedule for a last place team though. Oh well, here we go. Hated MCAdoo from the beginning. So glad that slug is gone

Jets trade QB Teddy B to Saints.

Kind of silly since Brees wants to play until he is 45...

But at least the Jets got something for him...

Like what the Packers have done this year for the most part.

Recently liked Hundley trade. Liked trading Pipkins a CB who probably would not have mad the team got Antonio Morrison a LB who will. Traded a surplus for needed depth.

Then getting Rodgers signed before the season started.

Then getting Rodgers signed before the season started.

Whoa, Rodgers got paid like a mofo................ Begs to ask - will Wentz be the first $40m a year qb in a few years?

Insane money from a dying League

He's freakishly talented, but how has everyone forgotten what a head case he was at times?

what a fockin loser

what a fockin loser

And you wish this "loser" was on your favorite team and not on my favorite team.

:lol:

Whoa, Rodgers got paid like a mofo................ Begs to ask - will Wentz be the first $40m a year qb in a few years?

If I remember right, Stafford was the last 50 million dollar yr quarterback.

Dan Bailey cut? Surprise?

Yes, huge surprise.. Not only is he the most accurate kicker in history, but he was a team captain.... Although, he hasn't been the same since the groin injury and he does make a lot of money for a kicker... They freed up about $3m I think.

Just as big a shock, they released Bo Scarbough - focking idiots.

Yes, huge surprise.. Not only is he the most accurate kicker in history, but he was a team captain.... Although, he hasn't been the same since the groin injury and he does make a lot of money for a kicker... They freed up about $3m I think.

Just as big a shock, they released Bo Scarbough - focking idiots.

Did they keep Chunn? I was impressed by him the other night

Did they keep Chunn? I was impressed by him the other night

That I'm not sure. I didn't see the game - looked good?

That I'm not sure. I didn't see the game - looked good?

Yeah he did.......I was slightly more impressed with the way he looked over Bo, but wow, surprised they'd let him go. They're both gone.....but then again so is Chaz :)

here you go....

https://twitter.com/fishsports/status/1035982515012624384/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1035982515012624384&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fnfl%2Fdallas-cowboys%2FBoard%2F103087%2FContents%2FDamn-Dan-Bailey-got-cut--121284516%2F

New England will clinch the AFC east by Halloween and HFA by thanksgiving

Reports are - Dallas made a final push for Earl Thomas, offered a 2nd..... Seattle passed.

Pretty stupid move by the Hawks (imo). ET is going to walk next year and be a Cowboy - and they will have gotten noting in return.. Poor waste of a commodity.

Reports are - Dallas made a final push for Earl Thomas, offered a 2nd..... Seattle passed.

Pretty stupid move by the Hawks (imo). ET is going to walk next year and be a Cowboy - and they will have gotten noting in return.. Poor waste of a commodity.

Not really. Compensation for him after he walks will most likely be a third rounder. They'll get something.

Not really. Compensation for him after he walks will most likely be a third rounder. They'll get something.

Given the choice of saving $9m and getting a 2nd........over just a 3rd?

I'd definitely take the 2nd and cap space.

Given the choice of saving $9m and getting a 2nd........over just a 3rd?

I'd definitely take the 2nd and cap space.

Ok, but it's not nothing. It plays into their reasoning for keeping him

Ok, but it's not nothing. It plays into their reasoning for keeping him

It would make sense if the Legion of Boom was still in tact - but it's not, it's been shipped out. Not to mention the coach who engineered it.

Plus ET is nearing 30, coming off a broken leg... The Hawks are cutting off their nose to spite their face here. (least imo)

Had planned on taking him at 2 on Monday. Chickened out as I would rather not take risk in the 1st usually. Ended up with David Johnson since Zekes line is in shambles and Dak cant keep anyone honest.

Did want to take Conner as a flyer anyway. But in a deep 14 team IDP where you start 11 defensive players it is hard to know where guys will go. Another guy drafted him who wasnt the Bell owner. Actually the Zeke owner did.

I predict tonight's game will be one of the lowest rated opening nights since they started on a Thursday.

Had planned on taking him at 2 on Monday. Chickened out as I would rather not take risk in the 1st usually. Ended up with David Johnson since Zekes line is in shambles and Dak cant keep anyone honest.

Did want to take Conner as a flyer anyway. But in a deep 14 team IDP where you start 11 defensive players it is hard to know where guys will go. Another guy drafted him who wasnt the Bell owner. Actually the Zeke owner did.

11? Wow that is some serious IDP love

I predict tonight's game will be one of the lowest rated opening nights since they started on a Thursday.

Will be interesting to see the final #'s for sure.

On paper, we have a great match up... If it turns out to one of the lowest rated ever, will it be bcoz of no Wentz? Will it be bcoz of the Nike/Kaep stuff? Or will it be just bcoz ratings across the board for all sports have been on the decline?

If you do think it's bcoz of the protest outrage - do you think it would still be a ratings stinker if the game were say - NY v. Dallas?

11? Wow that is some serious IDP love

Been in these type of leagues for like 15-20 years. These were normal to me when I was 12. They are pretty cool. I know more defensive scrubs around the league than I should.

Will be interesting to see the final #'s for sure.

On paper, we have a great match up... If it turns out to one of the lowest rated ever, will it be bcoz of no Wentz? Will it be bcoz of the Nike/Kaep stuff? Or will it be just bcoz ratings across the board for all sports have been on the decline?

If you do think it's bcoz of the protest outrage - do you think it would still be a ratings stinker if the game were say - NY v. Dallas?

Nah. Dallas always brings the eyeballs and combine that with the NY market. One of the few sure things the NFL has left.

Zero buzz for this game tonight. Feels like no one cares.

I do. I have the Eagles and the over.

Well, that's always in play. Just seems pretty blah.

Patriots 13-3

Super bowl champs

18-1

Giants Champs. Heard it here first.