Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Anti-Trump FBI Agent at center of Clinton Email & Russian Collusion Scandals

A. It was them getting out ahead of what the proteump jackholes in NY were doing (as they fed knformtheough Giuliani.

B. And it was determined easily those emails were nothing.

C. Yeah...that must be it (sarcasm intentional)

How do you know how many e-mails there were and what they contained? Since you know so much I think you should appear before these House and Senate subcommittees and offer some testimony to help them out. What do you say?

How do you know how many e-mails there were and what they contained? Since you know so much I think you should appear before these House and Senate subcommittees and offer some testimony to help them out. What do you say?

Well, that would be stupid of him to do. All of America would find out first hand what we already know: That SloTranny is a lying sack of that does nothing but believe in and regurgitate DNC/MSNBC/HuffPo talking points.

So now, this allegedly Trump hating FBI agent was the guy who wrote the memo calling to reopen the Clinton investigation.

Jesus, do you guys take yoga to bend over backwards trying to make all the shiit fit your narrative? It was basically that last email probe 11 days before the election the canned Hillary. Thankfully.

It's like when Trump keep going back and forth as to whether he loved Co me or hated call me or love the FBI or hated the FBI. Now the individual agent who was apparently anti-trump is now anti-hillary? Cheesus kids.

I was looking for the thread that Saints asked about McCabe but guess this will do.

Appears McCabe knew about the Clinton emails on 9/28/16, Comey informed Congress about them on 10/26/2016. 11 days before election. And they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling NY agents and NYPD cops who were doing their jobs. McCabe sat on the emails for a month rather than notify Comey and Congress so they could be reviewed.

The spin is impressive though. News breaks that McCabe was removed from FBI on Monday in part because of OIG investigation into DOJ/FBI corruption under Obama. Somehow the leftards spin this into "McCabe is the one who "reopened" the email investigation. He is a good guy!

http://archive.is/lZoux

Kinda like Piece of Shiff going on twitter and screeching that Nunes altered the memo and HIC never approved an altered memo and omg russia. Reality: Nunes fixed a few grammatical errors, made 2 edits that the FBI and HIC Minority had requested.

When you will you people ever learn.

• Like 2

Poor wiff.

You are always a day late and 100 IQ points short when it comes to political stuff.

I'd love to know where you get your talking points. I could have fun breaking those people down.

• Like 1

You're doing some great work here Senator Rock. I, and your country thank you. It's Patriots like you that will be the reason we are able to beat back the liberal horde that would rather see our great nation plunge into the third world than admit their idealogy is harmful and would doom us.

I was looking for the thread that Saints asked about McCabe but guess this will do.

Appears McCabe knew about the Clinton emails on 9/28/16, Comey informed Congress about them on 10/26/2016. 11 days before election. And they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling NY agents and NYPD cops who were doing their jobs. McCabe sat on the emails for a month rather than notify Comey and Congress so they could be reviewed.

The spin is impressive though. News breaks that McCabe was removed from FBI on Monday in part because of OIG investigation into DOJ/FBI corruption under Obama. Somehow the leftards spin this into "McCabe is the one who "reopened" the email investigation. He is a good guy!

http://archive.is/lZoux

Kinda like Piece of Shiff going on twitter and screeching that Nunes altered the memo and HIC never approved an altered memo and omg russia. Reality: Nunes fixed a few grammatical errors, made 2 edits that the FBI and HIC Minority had requested.

When you will you people ever learn.

When will you?

Reality is it was just edits? Why do you keep believing Nunes (proven liar) over Schiff (actually credible guy who has been above board the entire time)

Oh wait...I know why.

Poor wiff.

You are always a day late and 100 IQ points short when it comes to political stuff.

I'd love to know where you get your talking points. I could have fun breaking those people down.

You just repeated Devin Nunes excuse and claim others just repeat talking points?

So now, this allegedly Trump hating FBI agent was the guy who wrote the memo calling to reopen the Clinton investigation.

Jesus, do you guys take yoga to bend over backwards trying to make all the shiit fit your narrative? It was basically that last email probe 11 days before the election the ###### canned Hillary. Thankfully.

It's like when Trump keep going back and forth as to whether he loved Co me or hated call me or love the FBI or hated the FBI. Now the individual agent who was apparently anti-trump is now anti-hillary? Cheesus kids.

He and McCabe sat on new info for two weeks before taking action and then only because someone asked about it during a meeting with top brass.

Oh and during those weeks his wife Mellisa Hodgeman got a nice SEC job.

Sorry I sh!t on your narrative.

• Like 1

Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1 3m3 minutes ago

Meanwhile, WSJ has reviewed roughly 7,000 text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, which stretch across 384 pages, and found "no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump."

That ultra liberal WSJ...right?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-the-fbi-life-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-as-told-in-their-text-messages-1517589380?mod=e2twus

SLO Tard on full tilt in several threads. Sad. Imagine if actually missed this place?

When will you?

Reality is it was just edits? Why do you keep believing Nunes (proven liar) over Schiff (actually credible guy who has been above board the entire time)

Oh wait...I know why.

Who is the credible guy who has been above board the entire time?

And link to the changes made were NOT minor edits?

Who is the credible guy who has been above board the entire time?

And link to the changes made were NOT minor edits?

Schiff has been.

Link to what? We were not provided copies of both versions.

Didnt seem to matter...Schiff tore Nunes apart.

Just as the WSJ tore apart your text message narrative.

Better start moving in to your next bogus theory.

Still running away from who you were at FBG I see.

Why not tell who you were there? What are you afraid of?

Schiff has been.

Link to what? We were not provided copies of both versions.

Didnt seem to matter...Schiff tore Nunes apart.

Just as the WSJ tore apart your text message narrative.

Better start moving in to your next bogus theory.

That is a flat-out, partisan lie. Is that what MSNBC told you to say? Or your masters at the DNC?

Anyone with a logical and thinking brain knows that Schiff - and the Democrats - are the real bad guys in this whole mess. The same guys that wanted all kinds of transparency during the Bush years.

That's not even debatable, SloCuck. What's also not debatable is that you're a DNC cuck who is clearly a liar.

That is a flat-out, partisan lie. Is that what MSNBC told you to say? Or your masters at the DNC?

Anyone with a logical and thinking brain knows that Schiff - and the Democrats - are the real bad guys in this whole mess. The same guys that wanted all kinds of transparency during the Bush years.

That's not even debatable, SloCuck. What's also not debatable is that you're a DNC cuck who is clearly a liar.

Max.

Stop. Stop your bogus claims that I am lying. Stop your bogus claims that I am using talking points from man can. Stop your baseless personal attacks and the childish names.

Just stop.

Why would I tell you who I was over there? Why do you care?

Do you stalk everyone like this?

Why would I tell you who I was over there? Why do you care?

Do you stalk everyone like this?

Stalk?

Just a question as it would be quite telling about you.

Why would you be so afraid to reveal that?

Stalk?

Just a question as it would be quite telling about you.

Why would you be so afraid to reveal that?

Full tilt in several threads. My god he's lost it.

How the fock is anyone defending Strzok at this point? Have you no sense of integrity?

FFS call a spade a spade.

What should Incall him? A guy who said bad things about Trump?

Check out the WSJ article posted earlier.

What should Incall him? A guy who said bad things about Trump?

Check out the WSJ article posted earlier.

If Strzok is just a guy who said bad things about Trump, why did he get demoted from #4 at FBI to Human Resources?

How about his 'Insurance plan' if Trump got elected?

If Strzok is just a guy who said bad things about Trump, why did he get demoted from #4 at FBI to Human Resources?

How about his 'Insurance plan' if Trump got elected?

he was talking geico

It's funny the outrageous lengths people are defending this guy and all the co-conspirators. All the evidence against them has to be fake for them not to be guilty of a conspiracy to rig an election and unseat the duly elected President.

Unfockingreal.

• Like 1

State Department provided 'clearly false' statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, 'shocked' federal judge says

In a combative exchange at a hearing Friday in Washington, D.C., a federal judge unabashedly accused career State Department officials of lying and signing "clearly false" affidavits to derail a series of lawsuits seeking information about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server and her handling of the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said he was "shocked" and "dumbfounded" when he learned that FBI had granted immunity to former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills during its investigation into the use of Clinton's server, according to a court transcript of his remarks.

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," Lamberth said during Friday's hearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-provided-clearly-false-statements-to-derail-hillary-clinton-doc-requests-federal-judge-says