Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Q: THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD!

Lol?

Take your blinders off.

Q: THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD!

Spot On! :thumbsup:

Take your blinders off.

If Miley Cyrus is part of the deep state's master plan, then I think maybe you shouldn't be so terrified.

• Like 1

If Miley Cyrus is part of the deep state's master plan, then I think maybe you shouldn't be so terrified.

Flew right over your head. I'm not surprised.

Oh no please, explain

:sleep:

:sleep:

That's how I felt watching your dumbass video. Nobody is out to get you. Posting crap like this makes you look like a complete moron

That's how I felt watching your dumbass video. Nobody is out to get you. Posting crap like this makes you look like a complete moron

12th Man knows he is a moron and obviously doesn't care. Nothing you say will change that

• Like 1

Funny how YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter are all losing their minds over this video.

It is banned, deleted, censored almost as soon as it is shared. I am surprised your link is still active. The original had over a million views in less than a week then was taken down. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of unlisted versions now. It is too late.

What stands out is that not a single person in the MSM is willing to go down the Q path. How come nobody has brought Q up in a WH briefing? 9 months and not a peep. They want as few eyeballs as possible receiving the message.

Some 2nd tier and lower blogs and news sites have attempted to label Q as, wait for it, a White Supremacist Conspiracy :lol:.

The message is spreading organically.

Dems and Deep State are terrified.

Q is bigger than party. Q is bigger than country.

WWG1WGA

• Like 1

Deaf dumb and blind. You are a focking sheep. Thank god Trump saved you from the slaughterhouse. But youre Too focking dumb to realize it.
  • Like 1

Miley is not part of the deep state's master plan.

Miley is a victim of the rampant pedophilia/sexual abuse among Hollywood and the entertainment industry.

Harvey Weinstein ring a bell?

Roman Polanski ring a bell?

Dan Schneider of Nickelodeon ring a bell?

Why do you think so many child celebrities turn into bat crazy loons by the time they hit their 20s?

seriously its things like this that you guys run and support the insanity, that doesn't allow us to completely wipe the left out for good

let the left use all the loony stuff, we are winning bigtime, dont join into the stupidity game

Notice only the absolute dumbest people fall for this ######?

My favorite is the trump saved us from the slaughterhouse comment by 12th hawker. What a nutjob.

My favorite is the trump saved us from the slaughterhouse comment by 12th hawker. What a nutjob.

You were never in danger. You ran away to China to be a fake teacher.

Miley is not part of the deep state's master plan.

Miley is a victim of the rampant pedophilia/sexual abuse among Hollywood and the entertainment industry.

Harvey Weinstein ring a bell?

Roman Polanski ring a bell?

Dan Schneider of Nickelodeon ring a bell?

Why do you think so many child celebrities turn into bat ###### crazy loons by the time they hit their 20s?

That's not what the video says. Miley is an undercover deep state agent set out to destroy American families by grinding on dudes at awards shows.

What is the JQ?

That's not what the video says. Miley is an undercover deep state agent set out to destroy American families by grinding on dudes at awards shows.

My god you are thick as a brick. :thumbsdown:

Forget Q and Trump and D vs R for a minute.

Do the haters think that WMD were real or that it was a way to manipulate the public into supporting the Iraq war initially?

You live in a communist country that censors the internet, tv, and historical facts. And spies on every citizen and non citizen within its borders. Recently voted to make Xi ruler for life.

That is the world you live in.

Do you believe that those same dictatorial evils are not possible elsewhere?

Yes I am one of the sheeple. You are enlightened.

Careful: 12th Man can kill you from another zip code. :bandana:

You live in a communist country that censors the internet, tv, and historical facts. And spies on every citizen and non citizen within its borders. Recently voted to make Xi ruler for life.

That is the world you live in.

Do you believe that those same dictatorial evils are not possible elsewhere?

1. Some of those things you mentioned, (notably the spying) are alive and well in America too.

2. Of course its possible. I merely dispute the assertion that trump has changed a thing.

1. Some of those things you mentioned, (notably the spying) are alive and well in America too.

2. Of course its possible. I merely dispute the assertion that trump has changed a thing.

Trump no drain swamp? :unsure:

Yes I am one of the sheeple. You are enlightened.

Truer words were never spoken.

You wouldn't give him credit even if you "saw" it. The old Lyndon B. Johnson quote applies here to you and the rest of the hate Trump bandwagon:

"If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'

You wouldn't give him credit even if you "saw" it. The old Lyndon B. Johnson quote applies here to you and the rest of the hate Trump bandwagon:

"If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'

I like to think I give credit where credit is due. I give him credit for attempting peace with North Korea. I give him credit for the tarriffs. I even support closing the border and cracking down on illegal immigration, although I disagree that the wall is the best way to do that.

As for the economy, no, I dont believe that anything trump has done in the short time hes been in office has magically changed anything. Im happy its going well, and hope it continues. I even support the tax cuts, although I would have liked to see more of it go toward the working middle class.

While yes, I hate trumps persona and way of conducting himself, I try to judge his policies fairly.

But to claim that he has fundamentally changed America or the American political system in what, not quite 18 months, is just absurd. I get you guys are excited and all, but slow your roll and try to be realistic.

• Like 1

I like to think I give credit where credit is due. I give him credit for attempting peace with North Korea. I give him credit for the tarriffs. I even support closing the border and cracking down on illegal immigration, although I disagree that the wall is the best way to do that.

As for the economy, no, I dont believe that anything trump has done in the short time hes been in office has magically changed anything. Im happy its going well, and hope it continues. I even support the tax cuts, although I would have liked to see more of it go toward the working middle class.

While yes, I hate trumps persona and way of conducting himself, I try to judge his policies fairly.

But to claim that he has fundamentally changed America or the American political system in what, not quite 18 months, is just absurd. I get you guys are excited and all, but slow your roll and try to be realistic.

completely fair, and pretty much the way I feel

however the economy I give him more credit as he has brought manufacturing jobs back, something Obama said could never happen. The jobs created aren't temporary and part time positions like most of the last couple years as well. Whether or not Trump should get credit for that I guess is up to the individual, but it is happening

I also think he has been 100% right on dealing with Iran, Canada and the rest of the G7. I do support the wall as well

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.” - Joseph Stalin

Akin to those of you who fell for the Trump Russian collusion story? Those of us who saw clearly knew it was bullsh!t and the Obama I.C. assisted in it.

You really smart fellas believed the pee-pee story though. Ease up skippy.