NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

It's all just a guessing game at this point. None of us know even 1/10th of what the FBI knows at this point. But just for the sake of discussion, what if they have concrete evidence that Trump/Sessions/Pence/Kushner colluded with the Russians to rig the election? What happens at that point? I realize this is unprecedented territory, but is there anything in the laws of the land that discusses what happens if an election is deemed invalid? Or if a President is found guilty of treason? Who takes over? The whole administration would have played a role, so you can't hand it off to Pence. Speaker of the House? New election?

25th amendment. Read it and get back to us with what you've learned. You're welcome.

If they can't tie Pence to it...and this Cingress impeached or he steps down...it hastogo to Pence. Though...he could be pressured to also step down and then we get the spineless Ryan.

TRUMP! :cry:

If they can't tie Pence to it...and this Cingress impeached or he steps down...it hastogo to Pence. Though...he could be pressured to also step down and then we get the spineless Ryan.

He has integrity though. Don't agree with most of his views, but he's not a buffoon who embarrasses the country.

I'd be surprised if there's not more of a fight put up by Dems. If it's determined that Trump worked with Russia to steal the election, I don't think they're going to quietly accept a Republican President based on that. And a Republican Supreme Court judge.

25th amendment. Read it and get back to us with what you've learned. You're welcome.

Helpful

What if we really do live in the matrix?

Seriously man. It's time to give it a rest

What if we really do live in the matrix?

Seriously man. It's time to give it a rest

No one forced you to open the thread, dooshbag. I asked a question that I didn't know the answer to. Move along if it threw you off so badly. :wave:

• Like 1

This really got me thinking.. Good thread guy.

:thumbsup:

ROFL If I could ever start a thread that would make you think, I deserve Geek of the Lifetime.

I'd still be glad it saved us from Hillary

Seriously.................this can't be understated.

Commie News Netork helped HRC rig the Democratic Primary and that's proven as fact. Now it's being alleged that Commies helped Trump rig the Republican primary.

ROFL If I could ever start a thread that would make you think, I deserve Geek of the Lifetime.

I Know Right?!? ROFL LMAO TTYL :doublethumbsup:

What if the DNC wasnt corrupt and the Democrats were allowed to run a better candidate than Hillary ?

You lost to Donald Trump

:lol:

What if the DNC wasnt corrupt and the Democrats were allowed to run a better candidate than Hillary ?

You lost to Donald Trump

What if just once you hacks could discuss a topic without deflecting to whining about the Democrats?

• Like 1

It's all just a guessing game at this point. None of us know even 1/10th of what the FBI knows at this point. But just for the sake of discussion, what if they have concrete evidence that Trump/Sessions/Pence/Kushner colluded with the Russians to rig the election? What happens at that point? I realize this is unprecedented territory, but is there anything in the laws of the land that discusses what happens if an election is deemed invalid? Or if a President is found guilty of treason? Who takes over? The whole administration would have played a role, so you can't hand it off to Pence. Speaker of the House? New election?

In the process, what if it was found out that Obama was really born in Kenya and not a US citizen, what happens to those eight years? Everything repelled automatically because he really should not have been president?

What if just once you hacks could discuss a topic without deflecting to whining about the Democrats?

What do you want us to say? They'll obviously face prosecution or impeachment.

What if it's just too much of a stoopid topic to begin with?

In the process, what if it was found out that Obama was really born in Kenya and not a US citizen, what happens to those eight years? Everything repelled automatically because he really should not have been president?

Would he face prosecution for having falsified govt documents, etc.......? Nope.

He would have been ineligible to be the president.

What if it's just too much of a stoopid topic to begin with?

You surely aren't retarded enough to think there's zero chance that this investigation finds proof of a link between the two. When New England was being investigated for deflategate, was it stupid to wonder what the penalty would be? :doh:

No wonder you rotate tires for a living. My God

No one forced you to open the thread, dooshbag. I asked a question that I didn't know the answer to. Move along if it threw you off so badly. :wave:

Sorry bro but it's becoming quite pathetic. Trying to help you realize that but apparently you can't.

He would have been ineligible to be the president.

I know that, but I mean at the same time that the Trump hypothetical came out...

Sorry bro but it's becoming quite pathetic. Trying to help you realize that but apparently you can't.

yet you can't resist. Thread title was very clear. You were obviously interested. Thank you for contributing to my thread.
  • Like 2

yet you can't resist. Thread title was very clear. You were obviously interested. Thank you for contributing to my thread.

I didn't realize someone could be this dumb and clueless. Congratulations. You proved me wrong

I know that, but I mean at the same time that the Trump hypothetical came out...

the same thing that would happen if they found out GW Bush was born in Kenya. (Pssst, he produced his birth certificate. It's over.)

I didn't realize someone could be this dumb and clueless. Congratulations. You proved me wrong

sick burn brah

Newbie lost this thread. Points go to Digby.

Newbie lost this thread. Points go to Digby.

Shonuff won this thread. He was the only one that knew the answer. Assuming he's right.

the same thing that would happen if they found out GW Bush was born in Kenya. (Pssst, he produced his birth certificate. It's over.)

So basically you have no idea... Not surprised...

So basically you have no idea... Not surprised...

lol. You're right. I have no idea about a hypothetical situation that could never possibly happen since Obama has already produced his birth certificate. :cuckoo:

You lost to Donald Trump

This can not be said enough

Pretty sure I posted something like this in another thread, but it''s a worthwhile discussion.

but definitely not one that people on the right one to have. I guess they think they're having an investigation for the fun of it. LOL

but definitely not one that people on the right one to have. I guess they think they're having an investigation for the fun of it. LOL

By Rigged, Do you mean exposed some truths about Hillary or the rigged that votes were tampered with?

lol. You're right. I have no idea about a hypothetical situation that could never possibly happen since Obama has already produced his birth certificate. :cuckoo:

You gave a hypothetical, I gave a hypothetical... Yes he produced a birth certificate, but what at the same time if this hypothetical situation of yours that it was determined that the birth certificate was in fact falsified and he was born outside of the United States, hypothetically...

By Rigged, Do you mean exposed some truths about Hillary or the rigged that votes were tampered with?

sorry. I don't have access to all of the FBI's findings. You're going to have to wait like the rest of us.

You gave a hypothetical, I gave a hypothetical... Yes he produced a birth certificate, but what at the same time if this hypothetical situation of yours that it was determined that the birth certificate was in fact falsified and he was born in fact not a US citizen, hypothetically...

again, :cuckoo: