cbfalcon

New Music I can't stop listening to - PART 2

Going to eee Yo La Tengo on Saturday. :cheers:

Whatever you say liar.

Thats true I do go to bed by midnight. 😴

Don't shoot up till after.

• Like 1

Whatever you say liar.

Surprised he didn't say he was going to see them in Dallas. He likes to make up trips that he goes on. It's all pretend though.

Surprised he didn't say he was going to see them in Dallas. He likes to make up trips that he goes on. It's all pretend though.

I guess when he's stoned he's anywhere he wants to be.

Don't shoot up till after.

Hope the kid is in bed. :(

Love them. Still underrated, 20 albums later.

Me too. Going to see Guided By Voices two weeks later. :cheers:

this came across my Pandora today, I am in awe...then I read the story about it

Dolores was scheduled to sing backup on this release and they were to record on the day she died

It's a pretty good cover. This guy who is 25 is like This new song is so awesome! I'm like yeah, it's good, but the original is better. He asks, what original? :doh: :doh:

I caught The National in Raleigh last night, lead singer came right out into the crowd right beside me during Mr. November. Pretty Cool.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/KSB2424/CA22C3E8-C31F-4A29-85D8-E5D17FD10FBB.jpeg

:thumbsup: A few years back, the ex and I saw them at Southside Ballroom in Dallas, and he actually made sweaty contact with us as he stumbled through the crowd screaming/slurring that Mr November chorus. It was a moment.

:thumbsup: A few years back, the ex and I saw them at Southside Ballroom in Dallas, and he actually made sweaty contact with us as he stumbled through the crowd screaming/slurring that Mr November chorus. It was a moment.

Same..at the House of Blues in Boston on the High Voolet tour.

Sheesh, I feel like I'm in H.S. where I finally hooked up with this hot girl. The next day I go to school to tell all my boys only to find out they've already focked her. Thunder stolen. :(

Just got the newest Awolnation yesterday on Amazon,still listening but so far this is my fav

I can't link it as it's Amazon Original but if you have Prime it's Brett Young - Hallelujah.

Pretty good version imo.

I like this song:

and just bought this album on vinyl:

Carrie Nation & The Speakeasy have a new album coming out next week. They are playing down the road in Lawrence tonght, and I wouldn't mind running down to check them out:

I heard these guys for the first time the other day, have found every song by them I can (maybe about 15 total on Google play) and literally have not stopped listening to them. I love this band.

Grandson:

let's see if this embeds...

and another:

and they are coming to KC in September with nothing but thieves :banana:

and another:

I didnt hate this nearly as much as I expected to.

Apparently, some group replicated Toto's song about Africa? Why?

weezer felt a need to bless the rains down in africa

So a few years ago I got introduced to Alabama 3 (best known for the band that did the opening intro to The Sopranos,Woke Up This Morning) and immediately got a lot of their stuff.Unfortunately a 2016 release got by me but I just found it and have been wearing this song out.

"Praise the Lord,pass the ammunition."

These guys killed it in Des Moines on Saturday. A great live band and I can't wait to see them when they come to KC in September to open for Nothing but Thieves. I met the lead singer after the show and was giddy. He was impressed I knew his first name was Jordan and he commented on the fact that I was singing along with every song. My phone died and I was pi$$ed I didn't get a photo with him. He said they'll have a vinyl album out soon and I will definitely own it as soon as it comes out. I haven't liked a new band this much in a long a$$ time.

:headbanger:

also I know Joywave was the headliner, but my expectations were minimal because I really wanted to see Grandson. Still, Joywave was great and outdid any expectations I had of them.