Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

How Did I Do? Will respond in return

11th pick in my main league last weekend. Standard scoring. Starts 1QB 2RB 2WR 1FLEX 1TE 1K 1DEF

I know I am weak at RB and 2nd WR, but that is what Gronk is for. I just need two of the RBs to be ok and I should be fine. My team is in my signature but here it is:

QB: Eli Manning/Carson Palmer

RB: Melvin Gordon/Jonathan Stewart/Joique Bell/TJ Yeldon

WR: Demaryius Thomas/Jarvis Landry/Eddie Royal/Victor Cruz/Pierre Garcon

TE: Rob Gronkowski

K: Vinatieri

DEF: Dolphins

I have a trade offer to my cousin where I give up Gordon/Yeldon and get Gore/Rashad Jennings. Thoughts on that trade?

Leave link and I will respond to yours.

I typically hate relying on rookie RBs for long stretches of the season. For every Jeremy Hill there seems to be 5 Bishop Sankeys (insert sad Titans fan face).

I don't think it's a bad trade for you, especially if JStew stays healthy. Without seeing everyone's rosters it's hard to say that Gore/Jennings would be my trade targets, but I wouldn't balk at upgrading on those rookie RBs regardless.

here's my ?? - thanks for input in advance - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=446732

I like your team. I think Eli potentially could be top 8 QB with his wrs especailly if cruz stays healthy all year with ODB. That said, I think Cruz, Royal and Landry could have big years this year for sure for a couple no. 2 wrs, a slot guy and a 2nd year no. 1 wr.

I agree with sdmac about the rb trade. I like it and would try for it. I dont trust Yieldon or Gordon just yet.

I would JUMP at that trade, but You have a solid team. I think Landry is gonna be a jem this year, as is Royal...very solid team

Keep Gordan and Yeldon.

Update***

My cousin, the one who suggested the trade, has decided to hold off on any trades until the week before the season starts. I don't know if it's to see how players do in the preseason or injuries, but he also said he doesn't even know if he will do the trade. Let's hope he does. I think Gore will be a top 12 RB this season and with Stewart, Bell and Jennings all I need is one of them to hit to have a great team. All of those guys get hurt at some point, so whoever is healthy I feel good plugging one of them in.