Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

Eli or Carson week 1-Who ya got?

Who would you start week 1?Eli plays in Dallas Sunday night, but has a bunch of weapons. Carson plays N.O at home Sunday afternoon. I think Carsons match-up is better, but Eli should have a good season, maybe starting in dallas!!

Who would YOU start if it were YOUR team?

Will leave my two cents on yrs!!

I would wait until preseason is over before I worried too much over this or any other close 'who should i start' situation. See how both offenses look in the 3rd preseason game (as well as both the Dallas and NO defenses). One of them could get injured and make the decision for you. It's really too early imo to stress on this too much.

Who would you start week 1?Eli plays in Dallas Sunday night, but has a bunch of weapons. Carson plays N.O at home Sunday afternoon. I think Carsons match-up is better, but Eli should have a good season, maybe starting in dallas!!

Who would YOU start if it were YOUR team?

Will leave my two cents on yrs!!

Right now I would roll with Palmer

I am in the same boat as you. My two QBs are Eli and Carson. Right now I am going with Eli. Why? Because he owns JerryWorld. In 6 games there he averages 26 points and that's with one of those games with 5 points. Go with Eli.