Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Stephen A Smith....dumba$$ of the year

Back when I was into watching/listening to the Mike and Mike show on ESPN, I think Smith was on after their show. I didn't know who he was and I got through about 2-3 shows watching Smith commentary on various sports topics. After that, his voice and opinions had an instant channel changer affect on me. I never really thought about it since then.

He said think about Hunter Henry and the great year hes having. Then lied and said he meant Virgil green, but as another poster cited, Green has done nothing this season so hes busted twice.

My point was even if he didn't get anything wrong, he wasn't saying much.

if a white dude did this he would be racist for thinking all black people look the same

especially RB's with dreds

you are actually racist. Just for mentioning that. Welcome to 2019

The funny thing is his whole analysis seems to just be naming players on the team and he can't even do that right.

The funny thing is whole analysis seems to just be naming players on the team and he can't even do that right.

Yep. "Im thinkin bout" or "watch out for" is as far as his analysis goes.

He is offensive to me. Simply as an entertainer. I mean, just listening to that dude is an assault on the ears. If I flip to a channel on my XM radio, and I hear 1 syllable coming from his mouth, I'm hitting another preset instantly.

He is offensive to me. Simply as an entertainer. I mean, just listening to that dude is an assault on the ears. If I flip to a channel on my XM radio, and I hear 1 syllable coming from his mouth, I'm hitting another preset instantly.

This!!! X 100

• Like 1

One doesn't even need to follow the NFL that closely to know who Kareem Hunt is and who he used to play for. This type of stuff goes on with lots of NFL analysts all the time. Constant cliches that never dive deep into the NFL. Fans never seem to mind so long as it isn't this blatant, so I guess fans don't usually mind the mindless analysis they get.

One doesn't even need to follow the NFL that closely to know who Kareem Hunt is and who he used to play for. This type of stuff goes on with lots of NFL analysts all the time. Constant cliches that never dive deep into the NFL. Fans never seem to mind so long as it isn't this blatant, so I guess fans don't usually mind the mindless analysis they get.

I don't think anyone would have noticed he was just naming players if he could get that right.

I listen to Mike Lombardi's GM street podcast. There's this guy on there named Tate Frazier who reminds me of Steven A. Not loud and obnoxious, but just faking like he knows a damn thing about football.

He loves telling people to keep an eye on stupid sh¡t. He'll say, "Oh and Antonio Gates got a catch in the second quarter last game, so that's something to keep an eye on." Really Tate? we need to keep an eye on the fact that Gates caught a pass in the second quarter last game?