Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Antonio Brown requests trade

He is digging quite a hole. His comments do nothing but make him look diva and petty and very thin skinned. By the time match comes he may scare his market away

Sorry but I dont pay these guys if I am GM. Always have said it. If you hit on a diva WR then cool. Use him on his rookie contract say thanks and let him walk.

They pay this fool and what do you know he starts acting a fool.

Giants paid ODB then draft a RB who will see 25 touches a game. Makes no sense. If he can even stay healthy he will soon about not being the focal point for the giants.

Draft quality teammates or dont resign the divas when the time comes. GMs will never learn.

Having Barkely and Beckham can only make a team better.

Makes no since not to get as many good or even better then good players on a team.

Just ask M Irvin.

I’m sure he’s injoying his HOF rink and those Super Bowls watching Emmit Smith run the ball 25 plus times.

Makes no since in not improving a team with better talent across the board at the so called skilled postion.

He is awesome!! How many superbowls has he won so far? He has earned his right to be a diva.

Oh yeah....zero.

Worthless headcase...not worth a 2nd imho. Not sure what your going to get. I wouldnt risk it.

The top player at any position is worth a 2nd round pick

What about an AB for OBJ trade staright up?

the problem with this deal is that the Steelers have had enough of AB's crap.

but the Giants have not yet reached that point with OBJ (who is also a younger player)

This is why this will never happen.

Shirley, you can't be serious.

The Steelers would be lucky to get one early #1 for Ben.

And they'd be lucky to get one late #1 pick for AB.

(Plus some later round throw-in)

I'd agree with this.

30 year old Diva. one or two really good years left in career. Making a ton of cash.

they may not even get one first round pick for him.

his salary might mean teams are only willing to part with a 2nd round pick.

at that point, the discussion with Antonio might sound like this:

ok Antonio, your salary makes you untradeable, but these teams will trade for you if you restructure your contract to pay you ___________. otherwise, there are no takers out there.

so if you wanna go, give up this much cash and we will make it happen. otherwise, you will need to suck it up.

at that point, the discussion with Antonio might sound like this:

ok Antonio, your salary makes you untradeable, but these teams will trade for you if you restructure your contract to pay you ___________. otherwise, there are no takers out there.

so if you wanna go, give up this much cash and we will make it happen. otherwise, you will need to suck it up.

But he won't suck it up. He'll pout and b!tch and moan and otherwise be an albatross on the team and morale.

I think the Steelers hold out for as much as they can get and then trade him before his bonus is due in early March.

Even if all they can get is a 2nd and some primanti bros.

edit: what teams should be interested? who has the cap space and needs a WR?

Colts, Jets, Bills, Browns, Raiders have enough space...

^

Maybe I am wrong but I would assume they at least try to send him to the NFC.

I think it is 9ers. I think the 9ers give them their early 2nd rounder. Makes a lot of sense for all parties.

TO is now in ab camp. saying and i quote from rotoworld. ben aint giving ab enough respect.

what a joke

TO is now in ab camp. saying and i quote from rotoworld. ben aint giving ab enough respect.

what a joke

I heard about this. For Brown to be even just listening in on Owens advice is saying something. And I think that it is saying "Don't have Brown on your team unless you simply love the drama".

I heard about this. For Brown to be even just listening in on Owens advice is something is saying something. And I think that it is saying "Don't have Brown on your team unless you simply love the drama".

Yeah, even wanting TO as a mentor is a huge red flag about him.

Yeah, even wanting TO as a mentor is a huge red flag about him.

Some guys don't even try to hide being a douche in life. It's like they advertise it.

Some guys don't even try to hide being a douche in life. It's like they advertise it.

from an expert. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The Eagles will probably get Brown and Hunt.

I know they are dropping Foles off but they have the least cap space in the league as if now.

So I doubt it.