RB: S. Jackson, Caddy, F. Gore, B. Jacobs

WR: Boldin, Chambers, Roy Williams, Driver, Walker

TE: Winslow

K: Vinatieri, J. Reed

Def: Ravens, Eagles

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

loaded at WR. not sure how you got all those guys but i wont argue

im guessing you went jackson, caddy, boldin, chambers there is no way Roy williams should fall to the 5th and i really dont think Driver should fall to the 6th but hey take the luck you get. would look at trading one of them for RB help

Driver will be good this yr so hold on to him as will roy williams.... trade either chambers or Boldin for a RB... Dillon maybe as a solid backup

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, these weren't the smartest bunch that I was drafting with - they seemed to go early on QB's which opened the door for WR steals. However, you can see that I had trouble with the QB's and RB depth.

You are correct in the order I drafted. I had back to back picks at 1.10 and 2.1 and so on.

I think the RB situation could potentially harm you. Your top two RBs have suspect durability (although I think Caddy is pretty sturdy) and then it's Gore and Jacobs. Plus, you'll need a better backup for bye weeks. I'd lighten your impressive load at WR to secure a RB. If the guys in your league don't pay much attention to what happens before the season, watch the preseason for RBs such as Dillon or Chester Taylor and try to trade for a RB based on the preseason.

QB is functional. Two kickers is the only other question mark I see. Scour that waiver wire and drop one of them. Kickers are always interchangeable.