Sign in to follow this  
wbethea

9th pick 10 team draft

I have the 9th pick in my draft. This is a standard scoring league. I have always gone the RB-RB route in previous drafts, but this year with the uncertainity of clear cut #1 RB's I'm thinking of going RB-WR. I figure Ronnie Brown may fall to the #9 spot do I grab him and then go after Fitz with my 2.02 pick or look at maybe Caddy or JJ with that pick?? Thanks for any input. Post your link and I will try and help with yours.

i'd still go RB-RB. williams and brown would be a great combination and there are plenty of decent WR's out there...

I have the 9th pick in my draft. This is a standard scoring league. I have always gone the RB-RB route in previous drafts, but this year with the uncertainity of clear cut #1 RB's I'm thinking of going RB-WR. I figure Ronnie Brown may fall to the #9 spot do I grab him and then go after Fitz with my 2.02 pick or look at maybe Caddy or JJ with that pick?? Thanks for any input. Post your link and I will try and help with yours.

No way I go with JJ in rd 2, I would probably pick up Caddy. The pool really drops off after those first 12-15 RBs and I would not want to miss out on them. Just my .02

It depends on the quality of the back which falls to you in the 2nd round. If it is Caddy jump on it, but if not I would consider the WR then, IMO there is a significant drop in the RB available in the 2nd round, after Caddy and Westy (in PPR format).

Thanks for everyone's input. That is the way I was leaning of still going RB-RB. I figure I could still probably get Hines, Chambers, Plax in the 3rd round.

I have the same exact pick and same dilemma

however it is 6 pts for passing td

I want ronnie brown reallyt bad, hope he falls to me. I actually hope I can get 2 RBs of the top 11-12 rbs on my board. I am starting to warm up to caddy, but he has a tough schedule.

There is a great chance Peyton falls to me in the 2nd RD...do i grab him? 6 pts tds I think I should, but I think I can get another qb later and good wr's in 3rd and 4th........

sorry to steal your thread..but would like input as well since i have same dilemma...if caddy and rudi are gone....should we take willis

I hear ya about the situation. I honestly think Rudi or Ronnie may drop to the #9 spot. The 2nd rd pick is the toughest. Is Willis worth it? Bad QB, questionable OL which means they will be playing from behind alot. I had thought about taking Peyton my 2nd round pick but I think there will be decent QB options later in the draft. I hope more people respond because this is the toughest draft I can remember.