Sign in to follow this  
acubides

Is this worth it?

10 man keeper PPR league.

The team trading with me picks first overall in our draft. T.O. is not a protected player in this years draft since someone dropped him last season (can only protect drafted players). So, basically this guy was going to take T.O. with his first pick. I pick 10th and 11th, but based on some keepers that are being kept in place of some other's 1st round pick, I am picking 5th and 6th overall.

I currently have Rudi as my 3rd, Driver as my 6th, and Caddy as my 11th round keeper. Obviously with people protecting 3 players all the decent RBs and WRs are taken.... so I would have Driver as my #1 WR which i'm nervous about.

Now, if I get the 1st overall pick, I could pick up T.O. for my #1WR and have Driver as my #2. I then wouldn't be able to pick again until the 4th round.

But T.O. does come with risk. I haven't really heard much going on with him in camp since he's been nursing his hammy. Should I forget this deal and stick to who's left in the draft when it comes to my 1st and 2nd picks?

Thanks!

If you are in a keeper league I would suggest holding off on the trade as you don't have a team thats going to win the league anyway. If you do make the trade take Bush for the long haul and then try to trade him. Alternatively you can keep the pics and land one of the three new qb's and lendale white/deangelo williams for future keepers.

There's risk in any player U draft, you have a nice backfield with RJ,CADDY...and if TO is there I would jump at him, I think he will pay better dividends than Bush by far, and he's proven no matter where he goes he produces..