Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

More MAGA!

Household Income Hits All-Time High Under Trump

Record number of households and Americans too - MAGA!

US Labor Dept. announces employers extend streak of solid hiring in May, adding 223,000 jobs and pushing unemployment to 18-year low at 3.8% - @AP

Just MAGA-ing all over your face.

Not sure what that means.

US Labor Dept. announces employers extend streak of solid hiring in May, adding 223,000 jobs and pushing unemployment to 18-year low at 3.8% - @AP

Just MAGA-ing all over your face.

Not sure what that means.

Good news. A continued positive growth from the Obama presidency

Bhahahahahahaha......

They wont like such words like that.

Also...is this the real rate or that one that was so fake under Obama?

What policies, legislation, and/or regulations did Obama pass to set up this economy?

What policies, legislation, and/or regulations did Obama pass to set up this economy?

Crickets

Raised taxes!! .....wait...that didnt help.

Increased regulations!!......hmm...that doesnt help either.

Healthcare plan!!......hmm....that didnt help either.

Hmm...surely he did something a board lib can cite? Maybe? One?

• Like 1

Raised taxes!! .....wait...that didnt help.

Increased regulations!!......hmm...that doesnt help either.

Healthcare plan!!......hmm....that didnt help either.

Hmm...surely he did something a board lib can cite? Maybe? One?

Printed a bunch of money and gave it to Wall Street and failed corporations, the fed kept interest rates at near zero. That's about it. Brilliant.

Nearly 4,000 EPA Regulations Issued Under President Obama

The House Subcommittee on Energy and Power held a hearing this week to review the Environmental Protection Agencys (EPA) regulatory activity under the Obama Administration, which highlighted the President and EPAs blatant disregard for the Constitution and State authority. The hearing also addressed the drastic impact increased regulations have on U.S. energy and the economy as a whole.

Since President Obama assumed office in 2009, the EPA has published over 3,900 rules, averaging almost 500 annually, and amounting to over 33,000 new pages in the Federal Register. The hearing highlighted growing concerns from states and affected entities about the mounting complexity, costs, and legality of EPA rules.

The compliance costs associated with EPA regulations under Obama number in the hundreds of billions and have grown by more than $50 billion in annual costs since Obama took office. Such high costs, especially those related to the energy sector, ripple throughout the economy, impacting GDP, killing thousands of jobs, and increasing the cost of consumer goods.

https://www.atr.org/nearly-4000-epa-regulations-issued-under-president-obama?amp

What did Trump?

Do you deny the trend and numbers?

What did Trump?

No but you do. I already showed you the volume increase under the Trump presidency. Do I need to show you again?

Honestly, what do you even know about the stock market? You don't invest, you just reiterate things that you've heard.

No but you do. I already showed you the volume increase under the Trump president. Do I need to show you again?

Honestly, what do you even know about the stock market? You don't invest, you just reiterate things that you've heard.

I dont deny the numbers at all...and yiunognore the volatility...and other economic indicators and focus strictly in investing and then stock market like the hack yiubare.

Show me all you want...its one number...and this conversation was about the unemployment numbers and that trend...try and keep up.

Under Obama, the rich got richer than ever. No other sector improved in the eight years he was president. People who lost 20 dollar an hour jobs had them replaced with 15 dollar an hour jobs. Wall Street crooks who crashed the economy didn't go to jail, they got bonuses.

• Like 1

No but you do. I already showed you the volume increase under the Trump presidency. Do I need to show you again?

Sho will probably now say "not all volume is good volume" - when the stock market nearly doubles and you set record highs on almost a weekly basis, that is good volume.

What did Trump?

When you answer a question with a question it means you got nothing

For a start Trump rolled back most of the regulations mentioned in my post 57. Now what do you have?

When you answer a question with a question it means you got nothing

For a start Trump rolled back most of the regulations mentioned in my post 57. Now what do you have?

When you answer talk about a trend and Trump by bringing up Obama...it means youve got nothing.

So Trump rolling back regulations...that started the trend we are seeing continue today? Does he have a time machine?

I have years of numbers showing an economic trend under the previous administration.

And I have the current right leaning members of this board acting as of the trend was never happening prior to Trump.

cmon

here is Sho no point even talking to him anymore

Trump Bad

Obama Good

This is a false characterization of what has been said here.

I never claimed Trump was bad with this...actually said its a good trend to continue.

You are aeeing the opposite from the right leaders though...Trump good...nothing else existed prior to that.

I posted the link to the trending numbers...it backs up what I state was happening.

Its not my fault you all are too stubborn to admit that things were on the right track under Obama.

Is there even such a thing as less MAGA?

When you answer talk about a trend and Trump by bringing up Obama...it means youve got nothing.

So Trump rolling back regulations...that started the trend we are seeing continue today? Does he have a time machine?

I have years of numbers showing an economic trend under the previous administration.

And I have the current right leaning members of this board acting as of the trend was never happening prior to Trump.

So what policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend?i am still waiting.

Is there even such a thing as less MAGA?

If he goes along with his current threats about Herman cars and trade issues with Canada and China and so on...yes.

So what policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend?i am still waiting.

He set up Trump to win. For that, we thank you Obama.

Being super awesome?https://www.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Or you can read one of many articles that talked about what happened during his administration rather than being your usual ignorant self.

Being super awesome?https://www.ft.com/content/b5b764cc-d657-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

Or you can read one of many articles that talked about what happened during his administration rather than being your usual ignorant self.

So what policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend? I am still waiting. This should be easy for you.

I found nothing in your link to support your claim, and I am not going to subscribe. Maybe you should point it out.

So what policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend? I am still waiting. This should be easy for you.

Guy has never even invested a cent into the stock market and all of a sudden hes an expert.

If he goes along with his current threats about Herman cars and trade issues with Canada and China and so on...yes.

How about yuman cars? I would be all for riding a messican to work

If that's the precident then let's just thank George Bush and his policies for setting up Obama. That's how this works right?

I found nothing in your link to support your claim, and I am not going to subscribe. Maybe you should point it out.

IM shocked that you found nothing there...I cant make you understand what happened during those years of you are completely unwilling.

Guy has never even invested a cent into the stock market and all of a sudden hes an expert.

Guy still thinks the stock market is everything and thinks O ever claimed to be a market expert. Oof

If that's the precident then let's just thank George Bush and his policies for setting up Obama. That's how this works right?

You mean those policies which had the economy in a mess?

IM shocked that you found nothing there...I cant make you understand what happened during those years of you are completely unwilling.

I am not shocked that you couldn’t find a reference to your claims in that link.

So what policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend? It is still your turn.

You mean those policies which had the economy in a mess?

What Bush policies put the economy in a mess?