Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Going to get a tattoo

I'll never get tattoos. There's nothing that interesting that people didn't already know about me that I couldn't just tell them. Don't know why I would need to tattoo myself with it.

Do I love my kids more if I got their names tattooed on me? How about my favorite sports team?

It's part of the hipster uniform. It's different, just like everyone else

I could see ya getting a butterfly tramp stamp.

I went 34 years without one. I never wanted one unless I absolutely loved the idea. I don't think it will tell anyone anything about me, except that maybe I like well done tattoos? The vast majority I wouldn't even consider getting on me. Even the best larger tattoos out there. I like simple

I got all of mine in my 30s. You should grow a beard and wear tight dark washed jeans like me too. My vision is going so I will complete the look with dark framed glasses soon.

I got all of mine in my 30s. You should grow a beard and wear tight dark washed jeans like me too. My vision is going so I will complete the look with dark framed glasses soon.

I grew a beard too!! Twiiiiins

Wow, every old curmudgeon Geek is tatooless. Who would have guessed

My peemus has one. Flaccid it says 'Super' when erect it says 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'

My peemus has one. Flaccid it says 'Super' when erect it says 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'

Small compared to the GSES (Geek Standard Erect State, which is approx 18")

Wow, every old curmudgeon Geek is tatooless. Who would have guessed

Never could figure out what Id get.

Packer G on my upper arm is all o ever really considered. Maybe something involving my kids names...Just never that into them and having them redone years down the road to touch up the color.

Its a cool art...know a girl I went to school with before we moved from Wisconsin who is a tattoo artist now. Was totally surprised when I found that out...not what I would have pictured from her when we were15.

Packer G on my upper arm is all o ever really considered. Maybe something involving my kids names...Just never that into them and having them redone years down the road to touch up the color.

Its a cool art...know a girl I went to school with before we moved from Wisconsin who is a tattoo artist now. Was totally surprised when I found that out...not what I would have pictured from her when we were15.

I should have amended to say they think all tattoos are stupid

Now he's getting a tattoo

Yeah he's getting ink done

He wanted a 13 but they drew a 31

Friends say he's trying too hard

And he's not quite hip

But in his own mind

He's the dopest trip

Not against them but not for me. Never really had thr urge to have cartoons on my body.

I got one after I got divorced and was out on the club scene in deep ellum a lot.

Its not unsightly or anything, but it just seems stupid when I look at it now.

Dont do it.

I grew a beard too!! Twiiiiins

Eskimo twins?

I have one. I would consider getting a couple more. I would probably stick with religious tattoos.

I was talking to someone about tattoos. About how stupid the Tasmanian devil ones were, but how popular they also were. The guy was like, I actually like those. Oh.... even when I was a kid, watching the Tasmanian devil, I thought they were trashy

Mine says AIDS... when erect it says adidas

Get a tattoo of hair on your bald dome.

Mine says AIDS... when erect it says adidas

Mine says IF YOU CAN READ THIS PUT ME IN YOUR MOUTH.

When I was in Thailand and Laos last month, I was around hordes of millennials. Your whole backpacker crowd.

All I can say is, someone is going to make a fortune in tattoo removals some day. Christ, they are all covered in horrible tattoos that will look even sh!ttier on saggy mom and dad bodies.

When I was in Thailand and Laos last month, I was around hordes of millennials. Your whole backpacker crowd.

All I can say is, someone is going to make a fortune in tattoo removals some day. Christ, they are all covered in horrible tattoos that will look even sh!ttier on saggy mom and dad bodies.

Yeah, but once old and saggy, who really cares?

Perhaps true. Its that whole holding down a job raising kids phase they may find problematic.

Although maybe the stigma against tattoos in jobs is a dying thing. They all seem to think so.

The ear stretching thing is way worse. A tattoo can be easily concealed. I have several, and Its never been a problem at work. Those millennials with the big earrings...

• Like 1

The ear stretching thing is way worse. A tattoo can be easily concealed. I have several, and Its never been a problem at work. Those millennials with the big earrings...

No joke. When I managed the Waffle House, a good regular customer brought his stepson in and begged me to give him a job to get him out of the house.

Kid has neck tatoo and ear gauges. I was prohibited from hiring such, as our old crowd tended to dislike such things. I apologized to the guy, and he was like, no, not your fault. I wouldnt hire the dumbass either.