Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

What do you typically eat for breakfast

Especially during the workweek. Do you sit down at home and have a homemade breakfast? Grab something from a drivethru?

Home...banan, or some yogurt and blueberries and/or granola...or a protein bar if just grabbing and going.

Scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms. Occasionally, bacon or sausage as well.

Cereal bar and maybe a piece of fruit.

Watching your figure?

Besides your mom though, Cheerios with low-fat milk and Yoplait Light yogurt Monday-Saturday. I try to eat healthy at least for breakfast anyway. Sundays I'll usually do an omelet or something hot (like your mom again).

Nothing too time-consuming, but one of the following usually, scrambled eggs with diced tomatoes, blueberry kefir smoothie, cereal, or oatmeal.

Watching your figure?

I like not being a fat fock, you should try it slob. :thumbsup:

A shake. Banana, peanut butter, milk, ice, protein shake scoop.... then take some metabolism pills with it.

Trying to do a better job of not wasting my workouts eating poorly.

I like not being a fat fock, you should try it slob. :thumbsup:

maybe that hour glass husband of yours should try it? :dunno:

• Like 1

I take it youre more of a pear shape. :(

There is a Diner across the street from work, so a couple days I get eggs and bacon or sausage. Other days I just snack on beef jerky, cheese, and almonds. Rare occasions I bring leftover dinner in and have that for breakfast.

Low carb diet since first of the year.

There is a Diner across the street from work, so a couple days I get eggs and bacon or sausage. Other days I just snack on beef jerky, cheese, and almonds. Rare occasions I bring leftover dinner in and have that for breakfast.

:thumbsup:

Hard to argue with the results of cutting the carbs.

Greek nonfat/low-fat yogurt with granola.

Weekends I will make pancakes, waffles, or French toast.... But do not each much of that these days.

I do a rotation of about 3 different things:

* Eggs with either bacon or sausage..... The bacon/sausage I set for 18 minutes and cook in the oven as I shower. The eggs I make just before I leave.

* Chorizo con huevos - which I make the night before.

* Ego waffles, the thick strawberry kind.

Lol

I find that if I have a couple of beers I don't shake so much that I can't get the keys in the ignition.

• Like 1

Ive been laying off carbs as well. When I do eat breakfast weekdays, I go with a bowl of berries with pecans, almonds or walnuts and coconut milk.

Then on Sat or Sun, Ill make bacon or sausage and eggs.

Pieces of shiit like you

• Like 2

Coffee for sure, a couple of cigarettes and if available in my pantry, the middle section of about ten Oreo cookies.

Pieces of shiit like you

I knew you were freaky, but dude. :nono:

Pieces of shiit like you

You eat pieces of sh1t for breakfast?!? :lol:

You eat pieces of sh1t for breakfast?!? :lol:

..............NO!....psh.....

I make a low carb breakfast casserole that will last me the whole week,just cut out a square and pop in the microwave and good to go.

• Like 1

I make a low carb breakfast casserole that will last me the whole week,just cut out a square and pop in the microwave and good to go.

And the best part is by the time it's cooked and cooled enough to eat your nails are almost completely dry!

And the best part is by the time it's cooked and cooled enough to eat your nails are almost completely dry!

it's the beta male in me

I switch it up from day to day. Depending on how I feel is what Ill do. Some days Ill grab something from the house to go. Some days Ill grab something to go from like McDonalds. Two hash browns or a yogurt from there. This morning had a half dozen donuts from this donut shop that sales little donuts. Have all different kinds besides glazed, powdered, or cinnamon sugared.

This morning had a half dozen donuts from this donut shop that sales little donuts. Have all different kinds besides glazed, powdered, or cinnamon sugared.

Wow, whatll they think of next! :o

• Like 1

Wow, whatll they think of next! :o

Eh its more than your typical donut. Kind of hard to explain. Good stuff though. Just not my typical breakfast