Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

CB Sherman out for the season

Exactly. I believe the real measure of a man is how he treats those under him, not those alongside or ahead of him.

I read a story about a billionaire CEO. When he hires a VP he will take them out to lunch, but ahead of time he told the waitress to mess the candidates order up. Then he watches how they handle the messed up order and hires them based on that.

Exactly. I believe the real measure of a man is how he treats those under him, not those alongside or ahead of him.

I read a story about a billionaire CEO. When he hires a VP he will take them out to lunch, but ahead of time he told the waitress to mess the candidates order up. Then he watches how they handle the messed up order and hires them based on that.

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of people here who like that attitude from these guys. It's like a dream of theirs to flaunt money or pretend to be better than others like Sherman is doing in life. The guy is such a complete waste of life except for maybe providing an example of what not to be. Even then it's bad though because others even on this sight are proving they admire that way of living. Scary.

he will come back as a saftey

I think you are spot on. He works very hard, and is very bright. On a young team he would be a very solid addition. (Hou for example)

he will come back as a saftey

That position switch has crossed my mind.

Byron Maxwell resigns with Seattle. I suppose that was the best case scenario. Let's see what happens.

Shaq has had a pretty good rookie year. I really like this Coleman that they got from the Patriots.

If Lane (cross fingers here), and Maxwell can at least hold their own and not get embarrassed. They could still be in decent shape.

Thorpe has been excellent on special teams. Maybe even give him secondary reps too.

As if Seattle wasnt "done" as it is. This cements the end of their run. The window is actually closing for that team in general. Wilson looks very average lately and their defense, especially now isnt nearly as scary as it was 2-3 years ago. Back to being the Seabags again. Oh well.

As if Seattle wasnt "done" as it is. This cements the end of their run. The window is actually closing for that team in general. Wilson looks very average lately and their defense, especially now isnt nearly as scary as it was 2-3 years ago. Back to being the Seabags again. Oh well.

Its Seahags buddy. Youre really slipping on your insults lately. Maybe your run as the top grumpy guy with witty yet negative retorts is coming to an end? You definitely maximized your window at least :)

People decide what they think of a guy and then its just over sometimes no matter what the truth may be. But truth is clearly relative...

Dude was clearly a top-shelf big corner that most qbs generally avoided entirely. That written, big corners tend to not age well and this injury wont help. And financially, it makes sense that Seattle will move on from him after this. They clearly need another offensive lineman or 3 more than they need Sherman at his assumed post-surgery physical status. Hopefully he gets healthy and gets back on the field somewhere. It sucks for me as a fan of football to see good players limp off the field for the last time. I always want to see them back at some point at some decent level.