Photo

Trojan Virus on the Mock Draft 2.0 link on front page.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fanfootballtn

fanfootballtn

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:04 AM

Hey Mike,

I just clicked on the link to look at the mock draft 2.0 on the front page and my virus protection quarantined a Trojan.  FYI 

#2 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,218 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hmmm, I just checked it out and the page loaded without any issue. Email me the report from your virus protection software and I'll look into it further.

Follow me to the best fantasy draft program in the business.

Like FFToday on Facebook | Follow FFToday on Twitter

#3 Upper Class Trash

Upper Class Trash

FF Geek

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

I can't pull up your website from home.  I use Kasperky and it throws me a pop up stating there is a trojan as well, but it does so from any link I click on.  My settings are pretty high at home, so that may be the issue.  This is the only site though that I can't access any links at all from the main page.  I'll try this weekend and send you a snap shot of what Kaspersky shows. 

#4 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,218 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

I can't pull up your website from home.  I use Kasperky and it throws me a pop up stating there is a trojan as well, but it does so from any link I click on.  My settings are pretty high at home, so that may be the issue.  This is the only site though that I can't access any links at all from the main page.  I'll try this weekend and send you a snap shot of what Kaspersky shows. 

Please do UCT. I'm moving this to the Technical Support forum.

Follow me to the best fantasy draft program in the business.

Like FFToday on Facebook | Follow FFToday on Twitter

#5 ralphster

ralphster

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

FWIW I had the same issue with Kaspersky. Webroot does not.
“When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something” ~ D. Butkus