Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Wake Forest Coach Punches Man in NY, Who then Dies

Apparently the tourist thought the coach was an Uber, knocked on the window and the coach felt 'dissed'. :wacko:

Maybe the coach thought the tourist from Florida was Jameis Winston.

Damn, killed a dude because he mistakenly thought you were his Uber driver...

Well, at least you can tell people you ain't no punk..

:wacko: :wacko:

Has to be more to the story.

I find it hard to believe this coach jumped out of his car and starting chunking haymakers just bcoz somebody mistook him for an Uber driver... No? :dunno:

I find it hard to believe this coach jumped out of his car and starting chunking haymakers just bcoz somebody mistook him for an Uber driver... No? :dunno:

Lots of angry 'people' walking around for the last 8+ years.

• Like 1

Well, it could be the coach is African American and didn't like the white guy knocking on this window?

Well, it could be the coach is African American and didn't like the white guy knocking on this window?

My first thoughts. Entitled black dude. White boy better not tap on my window!

Maybe.

Or it could be the victim was yet another entitled white guy acting like a focking idiot and brought it on himself - self defense perhaps?

Maybe.

Or it could be the victim was yet another entitled white guy acting like a focking idiot and brought it on himself - self defense perhaps?

Probably not. And white guys aren't the only entitled people walking around, FYI.

One of the more racist comments I've seen here.

Probably not. And white guys aren't the only entitled people walking around, FYI.

One of the more racist comments I've seen here.

I wouldn't expect any other response from you, right on cue.

The coach will claim something. My guess is the dead guy was drunk, because he had been to a wedding. Maybe he was mouthy. :dunno:

I wouldn't expect any other response from you, right on cue.

Nerve struck

The coach will claim something. My guess is the dead guy was drunk, because he had been to a wedding. Maybe he was mouthy. :dunno:

I don't know, that's why I'm suspicious... Seems odd for this to escalate to the point of violence over mistaken identity.

I could easily see the driver at fault, I could easily see the victim at fault - very strange for sure.

Nerve struck

You don't have enuff in the tank to pull that off - sorry .

Lots of angry 'people' walking around for the last 8+ years.

angry and stupid. Bad mix.

I don't know, that's why I'm suspicious... Seems odd for this to escalate to the point of violence over mistaken identity.

I could easily see the driver at fault, I could easily see the victim at fault - very strange for sure.

If the driver got out of his car and threw the first punch he is Guily of escalating the situation to violence and is responsible for the outcome.

Autopsy: Punch from WFU assistant coach caused brain injury, death ruled a homicide

https://www.wral.com/wake-forest-university-basketball-coach-charged-in-death-of-nyc-tourist-/17760278/

If the driver got out of his car and threw the first punch he is Guily of escalating the situation to violence and is responsible for the outcome.

Autopsy: Punch from WFU assistant coach caused brain injury, death ruled a homicide

https://www.wral.com/wake-forest-university-basketball-coach-charged-in-death-of-nyc-tourist-/17760278/

I believe he fled the scene too.

Quite possibly - but not absolute.... There are several scenarios that could have played out as to why he got out of his car.

If indeed he acted impulsive and got out looking for a fight - throw the book at him, whatever the max is.

Damn, killed a dude because he mistakenly thought you were his Uber driver...

Well, at least you can tell people you ain't no punk..

:wacko: :wacko:

Also left the scene...

He'll be charged with murder soon, the coroner has categorized it as a homicide.

Quite possibly - but not absolute.... There are several scenarios that could have played out as to why he got out of his car.

If indeed he acted impulsive and got out looking for a fight - throw the book at him, whatever the max is.

The way the Law will see it is when he was sitting in his car he could have and should have called 911. There is no good reason for him to get out of his car except to look for a confrontation.

The way the Law will see it is when he was sitting in his car he could have and should have called 911. There is no good reason for him to get out of his car except to look for a confrontation.

We don't know what happened nor do we know what or how they will see it. Depending on the circumstances it could be perceived any number of ways.

If the victim was vandalizing, abusing or attacking his car, that could be an extenuating circumstance. Then again, if indeed all he did was knock on his door by mistake - the driver could totally be at fault... One thing is for sure, fleeing the scene was a really bad decision by the driver - he's has a lot of explaining to do.

We don't know what happened nor do we know what or how they will see it. Depending on the circumstances it could be perceived any number of ways.

If the victim was vandalizing, abusing or attacking his car, that could be an extenuating circumstance. Then again, if indeed all he did was knock on his door by mistake - the driver could totally be at fault... One thing is for sure, fleeing the scene was a really bad decision by the driver - he's has a lot of explaining to do.

You only flee the scene if you did something wrong plain and simple. Come on man.

BTW doesn't sound like the victim was a "white" dude. Name was Sansoor Szabo.

Hit his head on sidewalk after being punched.

Both victim and murderer was/is 35.

If some drunk azzhole is pounding on my truck, he is getting punched.

Also, this is a hate crime, since it is race vs race. Extra penalties should be enforced.

Circumstances like this is always the risk you run when swinging first...

I'm not saying if some drunk guy is messing with your vehicle he doesn't deserve to be popped but ya never know what ya are hitting and what the outcome will be.

Saw the info on the death before they knew who the alleged perp was. It seemed weird. My guess is that the victim was intoxicated, which will show in the autopsy.

I also guess the alleged assailant was intoxicated and that contributed to what happened. That wont be shown because he drove off, but they may be able to track where he was beforehand.

Saw the info on the death before they knew who the alleged perp was. It seemed weird. My guess is that the victim was intoxicated, which will show in the autopsy.

I also guess the alleged assailant was intoxicated and that contributed to what happened. That wont be shown because he drove off, but they may be able to track where he was beforehand.

It’s been reported the victim was drunk. His cell phone batter was dead that’s why he was trying to find a cab or Uber.

Its been reported the victim was drunk. His cell phone batter was dead thats why he was trying to find a cab or Uber.

So he deserved to die ???

WTF