Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

shrooms

these were not you standard psilocybin cubensis.

my friends called them 'pe nis envies' because they look like little c0cks.

he gave me an handful friday night and, oh boy. :shocking:

anyone have any insight on these buggers?

does anyone know where to get more?

I've never done shrooms and would definitely never try them now but I did do acid in the past. I only tripped once and it was good. It was nighttime and we were at a park and looking up in the sky there were glowing rings around stars and tons of comets shooting across the sky. I had the trailers where you wave your hand and you can see its trail. I was young and dumb and luckily I had a good trip and it wasn't too intense. I have heard some horror stories though and can't imagine spending a few hours in a bad trip.

these were not you standard psilocybin cubensis.

my friends called them 'pe nis envies' because they look like little c0cks.

he gave me an handful friday night and, oh boy. :shocking:

anyone have any insight on these buggers?

does anyone know where to get more?

Get more? Go to your local cow pasture and look for a huge pile of sh!t on a night after rains. There you will find them.

Insight? Yes. Story at 11:00.

Get more? Go to your local cow pasture and look for a huge pile of sh!t on a night after rains. There you will find them.

Insight? Yes. Story at 11:00.

spoken like a true expert. :rolleyes:

there are a few more variables to your equation.

No thanks. Don't like things that would alter reality. Plus, you never know if you're going to get a bad one and end up poisoned

No thanks. Don't like things that would alter reality. Plus, you never know if you're going to get a bad one and end up poisoned

would that really be such a bad thing?

spoken like a true expert. :rolleyes:

there are a few more variables to your equation.

Not in the south. Cows, cow sh!t, rain, humidity, farmers letting idiots roam their fields at night who don't scare the beef, and morons willing to pick mushrooms from huge piles of cow patties in an effort to find God or watch Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon" on hallucinations that will make that horrible horse sh!t movie watchable, do the unthinkable of eating mushrooms grown from fields of dreams.

A friend of mine got shot in the ass picking a field of shrooms on a farmers lot in Lafayette, LA in the middle of the night. The bars closed down at 2:00 and he decided it was trip time. Just bought a surround sound system and wanted to show it off by tripping and playing "Aliens" on it at 4:00 in the morning with $50 worth of Taco Bell.

Old black farmer shot his ass. Legend. He and his family own a crawfish farm in Breaux Bridge, LA.

Anyway, don't do them. You're eating cow that's been washed off. You can boil them in a filter/sock and mix it in tea. But you never how potent it will be.

And, GFY. :cheers:

Did them twice in college. Meh. First time we watched Blue Velvet, it was weird but not that big of a trip. Second time I don't even remember anything significant about. Others in my group reported much stronger trips. I think my mind just doesn't let me lose control. :dunno:

link?

its all about the strains, brahs.

and, not all mushrooms are grown in cow .

what do you think fertilizes your food?

Did them twice in college. Meh. First time we watched Blue Velvet, it was weird but not that big of a trip. Second time I don't even remember anything significant about. Others in my group reported much stronger trips. I think my mind just doesn't let me lose control. :dunno:

Frank has been well quoted among my group of friends. Heiekan!!! Fawk Henican..... PBR!"

Had a friend in college that sold shrioms and X. He had jars of shrooms marked with what could do. One was marked laughter. One marked expand your brain. One, see the lights. I didn't do hard core drugs and always got drunk and challenged his logic about hallucinations. He fessed up and told me it was all a state of mind going into a trip and he got all of his shrooms from the same field.

Me: That's pretty gawked up. You're selling a product based on lies. Timothy: No different than giving a placebo. They take what they want and usually get the results intended. And, he was right.

Can't count how many times the laughter shroom taker laughed and the deep thought shroom taker figured out the universe in a matter of hours better than Hawking ever could. The laughing shrooms taker would come to understand that Pee Wee Herman was a fawking genius and the Hawking genius would start signing Kansas's "Dust In The Wind' to make his point with graphs and illustration pointing in favor of Kansas and a dog named ToTo!

A few later we'd all be at Jack In The Box reminiscing about the time I killed Mayor McCheese. I, being the only drinker, had its privileges.

Had the most intense trip of my life on shrooms that looked like what you describe. I probably did shrooms 5-6 times in college, always in pieces and never as intense as acid (also did that 5-6 times). These were tiny little caps. Me and two others ate maybe an eighth of them between us and went out to the woods. Tripped my focking face off. I have never seen things that were actually not there on psychedelics but came closest to an out of body experience as I ever will that time.

I will never do anything but pot again but I have some fun memories. :cheers:

• Like 1

Changed my whole perspective on sh1t. I honestly think I am a wiser man for having done them. Been many years though and I probably won't ever do it again.

Had the most intense trip of my life on shrooms that looked like what you describe. I probably did shrooms 5-6 times in college, always in pieces and never as intense as acid (also did that 5-6 times). These were tiny little caps. Me and two others ate maybe an eighth of them between us and went out to the woods. Tripped my focking face off. I have never seen things that were actually not there on psychedelics but came closest to an out of body experience as I ever will that time.

I will never do anything but pot again but I have some fun memories. :cheers:

Cool story.

Stoners :rolleyes:

:P

Ten times better than any garbage you've ever posted

Spice girls power activate!!

:lol:

So you are telling us that you had handful of (ocks, liked them, and are looking for more?

Once I watched the nba draft with a friend when they showed darrelr arthurs mom we were amazed/freaked out/laughed. Giant bear lady.

Another time i went to walmart with friends and came out with a 14 dollar fishing pole for my gf for reasons im not sure. My buddies were like wtf fid you buy a fishing pole for?

Once I watched the nba draft with a friend when they showed darrelr arthurs mom we were amazed/freaked out/laughed. Giant bear lady.

Another time i went to walmart with friends and came out with a 14 dollar fishing pole for my gf for reasons im not sure. My buddies were like wtf fid you buy a fishing pole for?

Wow. That's just crazy stuff man. Look out for this guy!

No thanks. Don't like things that would alter reality.

Yeah. Because reality is the cornerstone of your existence.

• Like 1

Wow. That's just crazy stuff man. Look out for this guy!

Wasn't making it out to be crazy. Summing up my few experiences.

You seem unhappy with your life.

:dunno:

Wasn't making it out to be crazy. Summing up my few experiences.

You seem unhappy with your life.

:dunno:

Im good. 80 degrees today in SFLA. Ice storm back home. It's nice to be able to do whatever you want.

:D

I went to a bar in Asheville, NC called the Mellow Mushrooom. Thought it was the coolest hippy bar I ever went to, mostly because it was empty.

Didn't know it was a f*ckin franchise til I saw 2 more back home in Orlando. I was duped. :mad:

Im good. 80 degrees today in SFLA. Ice storm back home. It's nice to be able to do whatever you want.

No way.... you act like this even when you are on vacation? Damn it got even more pathetic.

A friend and I mixed them in with a Taco John's enchilada some years ago and drove down by the river to watch the water and listen to some tunes...........

Eight hours later we left

So you are telling us that you had handful of (ocks, liked them, and are looking for more?

yes :wub:

Changed my whole perspective on sh1t. I honestly think I am a wiser man for having done them. Been many years though and I probably won't ever do it again.

Although I have no interest in alcohol or pot, hallucinogens are the only drugs I'd consider trying. Seem much more interesting than getting drunk.

I plan on waiting until my body fails me, when I can no longer enjoy being active, to turn to psychoactive substance. Maybe shrooms in my 70's, LSD later.

Although I have no interest in alcohol or pot, hallucinogens are the only drugs I'd consider trying. Seem much more interesting than getting drunk.

I plan on waiting until my body fails me, when I can no longer enjoy being active, to turn to psychoactive substance. Maybe shrooms in my 70's, LSD later.

you can sit on a couch and trip your balls off if you want.

or you can take a small dose and do something outdoors and cool.

i prefer the latter.

Did shrooms once and ended up blowi...err, I don't remember what happened. It wasn't a bad time though I prob won't ever do again.

you can sit on a couch and trip your balls off if you want.

or you can take a small dose and do something outdoors and cool.

i prefer the latter.

Nah, reality is pretty greta if you can control your faculties. Once frailty limits your ability to enjoy the outdoors, it's time to consider the alternatives.

No thanks. Don't like things that would alter reality.

How does this go by without a single comment?

took some more at noon today.

play 5 games of crib with a cool chick and we could barely finish the last one.