Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Even you Libtards can't think this is ok

Don't underestimate the power of stupidity of people in large groups.

Another win for Sho, wiff, and MDC. Oh yeah, and Sweet Tater (a.k.a. Yam)

MDC was transitioning at one point, so he's probably a fan.
  • Like 1

The girl has long wanted to compete against boys.. Take it up with the Texas Republican Governor, the Texas Republican controlled House and the Texas Republican controlled Senate.

Swing and miss, but D+ for the effort.

• Like 1

The girl has long wanted to compete against boys.. Take it up with the Texas Republican Governor, the Texas Republican controlled House and the Texas Republican controlled Senate.

Those are alternative facts

No. That's bullsh1t. Some poor actual female lost her chance to win a championship bevause they allowed a boy to compete.

• Like 1

No. That's bullsh1t. Some poor actual female lost her chance to win a championship bevause they allowed a boy to compete.

yep. This is a failure all around.

You didn't read the article, did you?

"Mack Beggs came here to wrestle. And wrestle he did, manhandling four opponents over two days as he captured a Class 6A girls state championship Saturday."

If you did read that and you still think he's a girl, you are part of what's wrong with this world. More insanity from the left.
  • Like 1

You didn't read the article, did you?

"Mack Beggs came here to wrestle. And wrestle he did, manhandling four opponents over two days as he captured a Class 6A girls state championship Saturday."

If you did read that and you still think he's a girl, you are part of what's wrong with this world. More insanity from the left.

I did read it - I've been reading it for weeks now down here now... Keep spinning the attention away from the Republican controlled state, you're getting there.

Why do we have girls wrestling if they want to compete against boys? If the sexes were reversed we would not be having this conversation.

• Like 1

Why do we have girls wrestling if they want to compete against boys? If the sexes were reversed we would not be having this conversation.

Write Gregg Abbott, Republican Governor of Texas - ask him.... If he doesn't respond, try any of the members in the Republican controlled Legislature... They can all be found in Austin.

The University Interscholastic League, which oversees athletics in Texas public schools, enacted the birth certificate policy Aug. 1. And while Beggs' family has said he wanted to compete against boys, UIL deputy director Jamey Harrison, who refused to address Beggs directly, said they had not received a request to change divisions from any athlete at this competition.

Write Gregg Abbott, Republican Governor of Texas - ask him.... If he doesn't respond, try any of the members in the Republican controlled Legislature... They can all be found in Austin.

No need. I understand that if we have girls wrestling, then girls should wrestle girls. It's not rocket science. :dunno:

• Like 1

The University Interscholastic League, which oversees athletics in Texas public schools, enacted the birth certificate policy Aug. 1. And while Beggs' family has said he wanted to compete against boys, UIL deputy director Jamey Harrison, who refused to address Beggs directly, said they had not received a request to change divisions from any athlete at this competition.

Stop throwing logic into a situation that demands snowflake outrage.

MDC was transitioning at one point, so he's probably a fan.

Was it anything like your transition from RP to MB?

Also R to the MFF. :D

No need. I understand that if we have girls wrestling, then girls should wrestle girls. It's not rocket science. :dunno:

He (or she) was born a female, he/she has a vagina.. If this were a bathroom issue - the Right would be rolling their eyes and demanding he/she piss in the girls bathroom.. Now all of the sudden the Right doesn't want her natural sex to be a qualifier - want her/him competing in the sex group opposite of their biological birth.

Good grief, you guys need to make up your mind.

• Like 1

He (or she) was born a female, he/she has a vagina.. If this were a bathroom issue - the Right would be rolling their eyes and demanding he/she piss in the girls bathroom.. Now all of the sudden the Right doesn't want her natural sex to be a qualifier - want her/him competing in the sex group opposite of their biological birth.

This is awsome

Actually, I missed that part of the article. I apologize man.

However, juicing all these years I don't think SHE (still has vagina = still a female) should be allowed to compete.

??? What are you talking about? Could I be any clearer that she needs to wrestle as girl. It's just a shame she juiced. If this were the Olympics she would be disqualified.

this is a totally different issue than the bathroom issue. The reason that girls can no longer compete with boys after the age 13 or 14 is because of the male body's production of testosterone. This chick is being pumped full of testosterone for her transition to a male. You can't have men wrestling women. Talk about a hollow meaningless championship.

When I was in high school, girls wrestled with boys if they wanted.

But no, testosterone use should disqualify you.

Same here girls wrestled with boys and some were very good... there were also guys who played field hockey.

Also steroids are very very common with high school athletes

this is a totally different issue than the bathroom issue. The reason that girls can no longer compete with boys after the age 13 or 14 is because of the male body's production of testosterone. This chick is being pumped full of testosterone for her transition to a male. You can't have men wrestling women. Talk about a hollow meaningless championship.

And no it is not a completely different issue, in fact it is the same exact issue

And no it is not a completely different issue, in fact it is the same exact issue

It most certainly is. The bathroom issue is trivial. Nothing more than posturing by both sides trying to get a victory. Wether a transgender person uses a men's room or women's room has absolutely zero effect on anybody. Having a wrestling tournament, where some kids take it very seriously and it is their dream to win a championship, and allowing someone pumped full of testosterone to compete against females is a joke. I'd be very curious to see how well this boy/girl did in the junior high championships. Before she started hittin the juice and it was a Level Playing Field.

good point Cruzer...spot on..she's a girl no matter what her messed up mind tells her. She should wrestle girls...although being on PEDs should have disqualified her.

good point Cruzer...spot on..she's a girl no matter what her messed up mind tells her. She should wrestle girls...although being on PEDs should have disqualified her.

Now this is a good topic for discussion.. Why in the world legislators and officials allow kids to compete and juice is mind boggling.. I guess they need to look at hormonal supplements the same as steroid type ones.

I do feel bad for the other girls, clearly not fair.. But not totally fair to this athlete either, she wanted to compete with the boys.

How crazy would it be (if we had the bathroom bill already in place) she/he could be forced to pee in the girls bathroom, but be forced compete with the boys? Yikes.

• Like 1

It most certainly is. The bathroom issue is trivial. Nothing more than posturing by both sides trying to get a victory. Wether a transgender person uses a men's room or women's room has absolutely zero effect on anybody. Having a wrestling tournament, where some kids take it very seriously and it is their dream to win a championship, and allowing someone pumped full of testosterone to compete against females is a joke. I'd be very curious to see how well this boy/girl did in the junior high championships. Before she started hittin the juice and it was a Level Playing Field.

It's is the exact same issue at the heart of the matter. If you can't tell that by the original post and initial reactions of people here you are thick

Now this is a good topic for discussion.. Why in the world legislators and officials allow kids to compete and juice is mind boggling.. I guess they need to look at hormonal supplements the same as steroid type ones.

I do feel bad for the other girls, clearly not fair.. But not totally fair to this athlete either, she wanted to compete with the boys.

How crazy would it be (if we had the bathroom bill already in place) she/he could be forced to pee in the girls bathroom, but be forced compete with the boys? Yikes.

She says she wanted to compete with boys, but didnt file the paperwork

Oh Susanna, Oh won't you wrestle me. Cause I come from Texarkana with a ###### down to my knee. :music_guitarred:

Now that's a toe tapper

Got no problem with PED's. IMO, nearly all serious athletes are using them. I think they are widely used by big time high school programs too. For reference, a buddy of mine got a full ride to a small school for base ball back in the day. He said even at that school nearly all the football and baseball players were using something.

As far as a guy competing against girls, don't give a fock. It is high school wrestling. Besides girls who wrestle gross me out anyway.

It's is the exact same issue at the heart of the matter. If you can't tell that by the original post and initial reactions of people here you are thick

you are looking at it politically. I am looking at it as an athlete. What a Hollow Championship that is. A 'thing' with male hormone levels winning a championship against a bunch of girls. Big whoop. I can't imagine how the runner-up feels. The actual best female wrestler in her weight class in the entire state yet has nothing to show for it because she had to wrestle a dude. Just a horrible situation. And he should actually feel ashamed of himself.

you are looking at it politically. I am looking at it as an athlete. What a Hollow Championship that is. A 'thing' with male hormone levels winning a championship against a bunch of girls. Big whoop. I can't imagine how the runner-up feels. The actual best female wrestler in her weight class in the entire state yet has nothing to show for it because she had to wrestle a dude. Just a horrible situation. And he should actually feel ashamed of himself.

OK so if I look at it politicaly it is the same issue

Besides as said above multiple times ped's are everywhere in high school sports.. no different than any other situation other than it is known and out there she is on testosterone treatment

OK so if I look at it politicaly it is the same issue

Besides as said above multiple times ped's are everywhere in high school sports.. no different than any other situation other than it is known and out there she is on testosterone treatment

I highly doubt Peds are everywhere in girls Sports. Maybe in high school football

It's not the same exact issue. One could argue that a one size fits all rule should apply fairsy wairsy to bathrooms, but it is more complicated in sports.

That being said I hate legislating all of this crap, and I am well aware that my party is pushing a lot of this regulation. We've always had these issues and everyone managed just fine -- if you dress like a girl use the girls room and vice versa. It's not like you can see any private parts unless you pee in a trough, and I doubt a girl dressed as a boy would do that. And sending a boy dressed as a girl into a boy's room is a good way to get him beat up in a HS or bar with drunks around.

In the case of this wrestler, if it weren't legislated then sane people would have let her wrestle the boys from the get go. Or, apply international testosterone rules like the olympics uses and perhaps just disqualify her. Letting her wrestle vs. girls is monumentally stupid.

It's not the same exact issue. One could argue that a one size fits all rule should apply fairsy wairsy to bathrooms, but it is more complicated in sports.

That's the point... the one side arguing "hey you were born a girl use the girls room" want a one size fits all solution.. well here ya go

They don't want to deal with nuances or other impacts. They just wanna call people freaks and not think about it

That's the point... the one side arguing "hey you were born a girl use the girls room" want a one size fits all solution.. well here ya go

They don't want to deal with nuances or other impacts. They just wanna call people freaks and not think about it

Their one size fits all solution is bathroom is determined by biological gender and this girl cant compete because she is on hormones.

If you have a vagina, use the women's restroom.

If you have a peemus use the men's bathroom.

If you have both, go fock yourself. :wave:

We've always had these issues and everyone managed just fine -- if you dress like a girl use the girls room and vice versa.

I agree with this. I dont get why people would want it the other way.

I dont know how you deal with showers in High School though