Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Chiefs v Rams en mexico no mas Thread***

Over under opens at 63.5,I do believe that's the highest ever for an NFL game

Sounds like an early excuse for the fans of the losing team.

No - its more like WHY does the NFL insist on playing games in stupid places like this? Send them the Jets vs Bills or something like that. Next up: They'll have a Super Bowl in Afghanistan. Morons. Play the damned games HERE where they belong. Not some 3rd world country.

Per Adam Schefter...

Discussions continue about whether Monday night’s Chiefs-Rams game will be played in Mexico City, LA or postponed, per sources. NFL determined to play it Monday night in Mexico City, but the field is “a mess” and might not be safe for players. It’s a significant concern.

No - its more like WHY does the NFL insist on playing games in stupid places like this? Send them the Jets vs Bills or something like that. Next up: They'll have a Super Bowl in Afghanistan. Morons. Play the damned games HERE where they belong. Not some 3rd world country.

Once again I agree with another one of your post.

It’s a league who’s home is in the United States play the games in the United States.

Hey some one needs to start a world football league, oops it’s beenn done.

Sorry.

Per Adam Schefter...

Discussions continue about whether Monday night’s Chiefs-Rams game will be played in Mexico City, LA or postponed, per sources. NFL determined to play it Monday night in Mexico City, but the field is “a mess” and might not be safe for players. It’s a significant concern.

If the field is truly unplayable I really hope that the nfl practices what it keeps preaching, safety for the players should come first.

So far the chase on the ol might dollar tends to trump the players safety.

It looks like one of those situations where everyone except the people who will ultimately make this decision know the game should be moved. The decision will be made to keep it in Mexico, multiple players go down with injuries, and then the NFL admits after the fact that they should have moved the game.

• Like 1

They really should move the game. How terrible would it be for a guy like Gurley or Hill to get injured because of crapping field conditions and a lack of common sense to just move the game for player safety reasons??

Season and career changers...

• Like 1

They should be ready to move this game cuz duh...move the d@mn game! Sticking 2 of your best teams in a crappy field in a different country is an upcoming nightmare if any key player rolls an ankle or anything worse.

Yahoo has Gurley projected for 29 points. I liked it better last year when he was always under projected. Left some meat on the bone so to speak.

They really should move the game. How terrible would it be for a guy like Gurley or Hill to get injured because of crapping field conditions and a lack of common sense to just move the game for player safety reasons??

Season and career changers...

Yep, plus if the chiefs lose any good players then we are just handing the super bowl trip to the Patriots AGAIN which the AFC seems to do every year. The Bills, dolphins, jets and all the other garbage teams roll out the red carpet for them. We finally have a possible stopper and they have to play a game in Mexico? Send the patriots there instead, LOL. ;)

ESPN Story

The NFL has decided to move Monday's game between the Chiefs and Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles because of poor field conditions at Estadio Azteca, it was announced Tuesday.

Players had strongly considered not playing if the NFL had opted to play the game in Mexico City, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter earlier Tuesday. The issue is that soccer games and concerts have left the field inside Estadio Azteca a mess.

Great move NFL

So....Rams get a free home game, eh?

it was alreadythy a home game forthem

it was alreadythy a home game forthem

I think you know what I mean.....

I know what you mean but each team should have 8 home games and 8 away games. When you force a team to play a home game abroad it slightly alerts the competitive balance of the schedule. This move back to L.A. benefits the rams more than it hurts the chiefs.

This move back to L.A. benefits the rams more than it hurts the chiefs.

Agreed

It also takes away the opportunity to see 2 of the best teams to go at it on a level playing field

Do you guys think the caravan will be here in time? Now I know why they're coming......to see the game :banana:

Do you guys think the caravan will be here in time? Now I know why they're coming......to see the game :banana:

If there were any season ticket holders in the group, they are going to be so pissed

Chris Jones just came to my place of employment to help pass out turkeys to families for thanksgiving :banana:

Need double dueces from both Gurley and Mahomies. Happy hour start for MNF here in Maui.

Was looking for you, just wanted to say congrats on that come back win yesterday.

Just win baby.

Inactives

Chiefs: S Eric Berry, C Mitch Morse, TE Deon Yelder, RB Darrel Williams, WR Gehrig Dieter, DL Justin Hamilton, OL Kahlil Mckenzie.

Rams: WR Nick Williams, DB Darious Williams, RB John Kelly, OLB Ogbo Okoronkwo, DT Sebastian Joseph-Day, TE Johnny Mundt, LB Matt Longacre

Was looking for you, just wanted to say congrats on that come back win yesterday.

Just win baby.

Dude I've been in Kuwait, getting nervous with the service. Better place than my football team though. Jesus, I can't do another rebuild.