Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Are you against gay marriage?

Seen a lot of scamming going on with foster kids. People just in it for the money, dgaf about the kids. Let Ozzie and Ozzie take a crack at it. But I think Harriet and Harriet are better suited.

Seen a lot of scamming going on with foster kids. People just in it for the money, dgaf about the kids. Let Ozzie and Ozzie take a crack at it. But I think Harriet and Harriet are better suited.

In it for the money? Yeah, the $20 a day you get for having a foster child is going to make you rich.

I am going to be honest and I know its completely wrong that I think that way, but part of me still worries about stuff like Milo Yianopolis says, that alot of gay men go after younger boys especially those confused, and I would tend to think a boy raised by 2 gay men hitting puberty might be confused

Why is it wrong to think that way? It's true.

It's a culture that's over sexualized. I would never take my children to a pride parade. Not because I'm against gay people I just don't think they should be exposed to naked me men with their c0ck and balls hanging out or lezbos screaming about their puzzies.

Unlike trans people I believe gay people are sort of normal. Being gay is something that happened naturally in nature however I place it in the same category as retardation which also happens naturally. It's a fundamental break in the brain.

So sure just like retards yes they can get married but no on adoption.

In it for the money? Yeah, the $20 a day you get for having a foster child is going to make you rich.

Maybe that's what they get where you live, goober

Who do you think I am, Obama in 2008?

Of course Im ok with it.

I do agree that since gay marriages for the most part has become overwhelmingly accepted by the US society, that the movement has progressed into areas I am absolutely not ok with.

no way in hell, if it comes down to it, 2 men are going to raise a kid better than 2 lesbians

gay couples have the highest median income, and the highest median education (not saying thats a parenting factor really) but 2 lesbians are more likely to raise a feminine man, since that child will have zero male role models. In a gay couple at least you normally have a masculine partner and a feminine. With lesbians they are both most likely blue haired man haters. Gays dont hate women like lesbians hate men

its 15-1800 a month in Cal

And that won't get you anywhere in Calli. especially not rich.

Maybe that's what they get where you live, goober

Grow up child.

Interesting. Why are you against gay adoption?

Because I don't care what two consenting adults do but adoption gets other parties involved without having a say. Shouldn't be aloud.

no way in hell, if it comes down to it, 2 men are going to raise a kid better than 2 lesbians

gay couples have the highest median income, and the highest median education (not saying thats a parenting factor really) but 2 lesbians are more likely to raise a feminine man, since that child will have zero male role models. In a gay couple at least you normally have a masculine partner and a feminine. With lesbians they are both most likely blue haired man haters. Gays dont hate women like lesbians hate men

well we have heard the extremely oversimplified POV

Lol. Have you ever met a real lesbian? I was talking to a lesbian friend at the tire store where she works a couple days ago. She doesn't hate men at all. She's a big Packers fan so we were continuing the running Brady/Rodgers debate we've had for years. As far as masculine/feminine, she'd beat most of the guys here like a rented mule if it came to it.

Lesbians have the overwhelmingly highest rate of violent DV calls of any species.

Especially Ceviches.

That's what you call Mexican fish Lickers.

Lesbians have the overwhelmingly highest rate of violent DV calls of any species.

Especially Ceviches.

That's what you call Mexican fish Lickers.

Can you translate this, please, I lost my Cap'n Crunch decoder ring.

Because I don't care what two consenting adults do but adoption gets other parties involved without having a say. Shouldn't be aloud.

I used to have this position but I eventually came to the conclusion that, while in a perfect world a perfect child is raised by a perfect mother and father, that isn't always the case, so we should not blanket exclude gay/lesbo parents from the adoption pool.

That being said I still struggle with the nature vs. nurture topic and whether or not raising a kid in a gay environment could influence the child's sexual behavior. The psychology community will likely never engage in definitive research because they likely wouldn't like the result. :dunno:

• Like 1

I used to have this position but I eventually came to the conclusion that, while in a perfect world a perfect child is raised by a perfect mother and father, that isn't always the case, so we should not blanket exclude gay/lesbo parents from the adoption pool.

That being said I still struggle with the nature vs. nurture topic and whether or not raising a kid in a gay environment could influence the child's sexual behavior. The psychology community will likely never engage in definitive research because they likely wouldn't like the result. :dunno:

Common sense tells you it does which is why I am 100% against it. You are a product of your environment.

I'd made a post a couple of weeks ago about the Etoro tribe in Papua New Guinea where the ritual of passage into manhood involves daily bIow jobs and semen consumption for ten years from tribal elders.

There's a lez couple on my street with a little girl, pre teen, maybe young teen, best I can tell they're pretty good parents.

Common sense tells you it does which is why I am 100% against it. You are a product of your environment.

I agree with your common sense comment in principle, but to be 100% against it implies a 100% chance of the kid becoming gay due to the environment, and a 100% belief that that is the worst thing that could happen to a kid, neither of which I believe.

I'd made a post a couple of weeks ago about the Etoro tribe in Papua New Guinea where the ritual of passage into manhood involves daily bIow jobs and semen consumption for ten years from tribal elders.

I recall the thread. These losers can all eat a cack-shaped poison dart. Sweet jeebus... Doesn't mean we patently exclude "regular" American gay males tho.

I agree with your common sense comment in principle, but to be 100% against it implies a 100% chance of the kid becoming gay due to the environment, and a 100% belief that that is the worst thing that could happen to a kid, neither of which I believe.

I don't think it needs to be a 100% of children becoming gay needs to happen for it to hold water. 2% is still a sh!t load of kids. But like you said there will never be a proper study done on it so who knows what the actual number is.

Your argument rests on the premise that gay people - who have put up with all the crap that can entail - would want their child to be gay. I don't see any reason to think that's true. It's certainly not universally true.

Also, if "you are a product of your environment", why do so many hetero couples produce gay kids? And/or why do gay and straight kids come from the same families?

I think it ultimately becomes more of a moot point over time. Not just in acceptance, but in actual marriage rate. My prediction is that as the society gets over the 'breaking new ground' phase of it, that more and more couples, and especially gay couples won't do it. I think it will be more and more rejected and considered as a relic of patriacrhy, misogeny, of defined societal roles... Not to even mention the legal aspects of marriage in a time 50% are getting divorced and peoples live move even faster.

Its like cool new thing that people will eventually get over, because it wasn't the marriage that they necessarily wanted, it was the freedom and ability to choose to do it.

I have no issue with adoption. In my opinion i think its much better for a kid to be with caring loving parents devoted to them, than to be raised by the state. Fully support anyone who wants to be a good parent and adopt a kid. what an incredible thing to do

• Like 1

Your argument rests on the premise that gay people - who have put up with all the crap that can entail - would want their child to be gay. I don't see any reason to think that's true. It's certainly not universally true.

Also, if "you are a product of your environment", why do so many hetero couples produce gay kids? And/or why do gay and straight kids come from the same families?

I don't agree with your argument about his premise. Kids raised in a gay environment view that as normal; the impact of that is TBD. It has nothing to do with "wanting" their child to be gay. And I certainly wouldn't expect them to overtly speak against being gay. :dunno:

• Like 1

Listen go blow all the dudes you want okay? Just leave the kids out of it.

I don't agree with your argument about his premise. Kids raised in a gay environment view that as normal; the impact of that is TBD. It has nothing to do with "wanting" their child to be gay. And I certainly wouldn't expect them to overtly speak against being gay. :dunno:

What he said ^^.

Well it seems to me the argument is that gay people will push their kids to be gay. :dunno:

But I guess the real big fear is that the kids of these couples will see being gay as just another option and nothing to be particularly ashamed of? Yeah that would be a real shame.

I have always said that they should have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

I mean happy.

Yea happy.

if somebody in here believes that their environment made them straight.... there is a possibility they are probably gay

if somebody in here believes that their environment made them straight.... there is a possibility they are probably gay

No one is saying that.

If common sense doesn't tell you how a gay couple raising a child can have an affect on a natural upbringing then no point in continuing the discussion.

Well it seems to me the argument is that gay people will push their kids to be gay. :dunno:

But I guess the real big fear is that the kids of these couples will see being gay as just another option and nothing to be particularly ashamed of? Yeah that would be a real shame.

Glad that you've acknowledged that environment can have an impact. One of my daughters was a theater kid; by and large they are the island of misfit toys. Except my daughter of course. :mellow: Anyway, I watched multiple kids come in and out of the LGBTQ spectrum. Some seemed nature, some nurture. All miserable tho, and mostly from focked up home lives. It's anecdotal admittedly, but it is the experience I've had.

At the end of the day, the single biggest reason a species exists is to propagate itself. To have no interest in relationships which lead to propagation is inherently unnatural. As a libertarian I don't care per se, but to the extent that it may impact children, I do care.

• Like 1

No one is saying that.

If common sense doesn't tell you how a gay couple raising a child can have an affect on a natural upbringing then no point in continuing the discussion.

No one is saying that.

the whole argument you guys are making pivots on the premise that

A. there is something wrong with being gay

B. somebody's upbringing will help determine their sexual preference

the whole argument you guys are making pivots on the premise that

A. there is something wrong with being gay

B. somebody's upbringing will help determine their sexual preference

I do think there is something wrong with being gay just not to the point that I think it should be illegal. Like I said before, I don't care what two consenting adults do, get married, fock, buy a house together..but leave children who cant choose otherwise out of it.

I think it has enough of an impact that it should definitely be considered.

This is relevant:

Skip the first minute. That lesbian couple is indoctrinating that little girl.

This is relevant:

Skip the first minute. That lesbian couple is indoctrinating that little girl.

this has been posted before.... this is one extreme example you are trying to project on an entire demographic.

Are you trying to say there are not straight parents who indoctrinate their children about their sexuality?