Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. Week 15

[TreyAnastasioVoice]Willllll-ssoooonnnnn[/TreyAnastasioVoice]

:fu: :mad: :fu: :mad:

wilson, king of Prussia, i lay this hate on you. fu.

there's -2

jinx in effect biz-nitches :banana:

Thomas Rawls you are an absolute worthless P.O.S. F - UUUUUUUUUU!

I don't think Rawls is worthless but he was way overrated when people were calling him a top 10 RB to closeout the season. The Seattle OL probably the worst in the league. There is not much an RB can do when the DTs are nearly taking the handoffs as they almost did multiple times tonight.

Can't blame Rawls.

I used him in a flex postion tonight.

He ran the ball 21 times , and that's a good thing.

But the Hawks Oline is awful.

Can't blame Rawls.

Bad O Line or not, that performance

May have cost me $$$ I the finals of one league...

Bad O Line or not, that performance

May have cost me $$$ I the finals of one league...

The seahawks pass, run to FB, pass scenario from the 1 was brutal to watch.

Would have been fitting for the pass to have been intercepted just like in the Superbowl.

Would have been fitting for the pass to have been intercepted just like in the Superbowl.

The 1st should have been ruled an interception by Hager.

That was painful. FU Rawls, held you for 10 weeks to sink me in playoff. Should of let you go early in the season.

Can't blame Rawls.

Agreed. I was worried about that o-line, but hoped Rawls' volume would overcome it. Sucks.

Actually Week 14 FU thread.

Me for starting Riddick. Didn't realize the concussion issue there.

Forte/Powell. I started old reliable and missed out on the points scored by the young buck.

Jamis Winston. what was that. NO has given it up all year, but not to you this week. F.U.

Houston, for making me regret sticking with my #1 kicker.

Nothing like a playoff loss when you have points on the bench to crush it.

FU Jimmy Graham. Of course, it's the weak O line which required his blocking all day. 1-31. 4.1 points. And my opponent had Wilson, and his 3 TDs, none of which went to my TE. :mad:

Powell is focking killing me in the semis of a .5ppr/.25 point per rush league. Looking at his score it's almost impossible that he doesn't have a TD. Good lord

FU to Forte for being active. I kept Powell and his 22 points on my bench. Why was he active he played late in the 4th quarter in a blowout. F.U.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for nothing AJAYI!!!!!

What happened to you? You were a beast for three weeks and now you are a waste of space. How could you be rated top 10 every week by practically every sports writer?

• Like 1

FU to Forte for being active. I kept Powell and his 22 points on my bench. Why was he active he played late in the 4th quarter in a blowout. F.U.

This ^^^

Im a Forte owner who managed to get Powell off waivers with the intention of starting him with Forte out. News comes out Forte is active and suddenly neither is a reliable start. FU Forte/Jets. Missed out on those 21.70 pts from Powell.

• Like 1

FU Andy Dalton. Are you and Brandon Lafell blowing each other? Eifert is wide open every play yet you refuse to even look his way. Fock you

FU Lesean McCoy. Maybe you can run for 400yds against me today?

Fock myself for thinking Watkins is any good

FU Andy Dalton. Are you and Brandon Lafell blowing each other? Eifert is wide open every play yet you refuse to even look his way. Fock you

Sign me up for this one.

Also, FU Shi*tysota for making sure Forbath won't be getting any FG opportunities. May kill my Hilton too.

FU Andy Reid, anytime Tyreek Hill touch the ball, he makes magic happens.

So after a long TD, you just ignore him and use him as decoy? Man, these head coaches always out smart themselves.

Akeem Hunt steals Miller's TD, and fumbles. lol. Fock you O'Brien you fat piece of monkey sh!t

I still can't believe I was dumb enough to start Watkins over Edelman. Fock you Typhoid Taylor

K Dixon

So much for the continuous buildup to take over at rb.

Would have been nice if the Packers were smart enough to figure out TMont was the best RB they had on the roster 6 weeks ago...

Let's get this special playoff week 15 FU going with a very, very special to Green Bay's Mike McCarthy. You wait until week 14 to figure out that Ty Montgomery (on my bench) is actually pretty good out of the backfield and that Aaron Rodgers (starting) probably shouldn't be throwing it a million times a day.

I'd also like to give a special FU to Le'Veon Bell - I made it to the playoffs despite your pot smoking shennanigans but I guess you picked the playoffs to smoke a big spliff before the game. Ladarius Green are you just Jared Cook in a different uniform or what you freakishly athletic BUM.

Add shady Mccoy, Beckham jr. Forbaith and Nelson to the sh1theads piling up points against me

Would have been nice if the Packers were smart enough to figure out TMont was the best RB they had on the roster 6 weeks ago...

Exactly. I'm typing from the abyss of elimination for several reasons. The shaky usage of Monty helped me secure a couple close losses fo sho.