Rodgers

Watkins

Eifert

Miller

Jordy

Fock all you losers. McCoy is beating all you fockers combined. Focking joke

Hilton, Thielen, Eifert, Forbath = 11.2 in PPR

Ravens D has been trash as well.

Imagine buying a ticket to see Bortles vs. Osweiler?

They have to be the 2 worse starting QB's in the league.

The fantasy deities have followed me into the abyss of elimination to try to ensure that I don't even 'win' consolation brackets. I'm up against Boswell. Boo!

A huge FU to the Tennessee coaching staff...pull out Demarco at the one and then go for two...wtf?

As Mike Tanier just noted:

That was the coolest thing Mike Mularkey has ever tried.

Mike Mularkey shouldn't try to be cool.

• Like 1

TY Hilton's point totals in my two most important games this year: 3 and 7.3

Ravens D = complete sh*t (and of course everyone made them a top three play)

Eifert...what did you do to Marvin Lewis and the Red Retard to get banished from this offense?

FU Chicago for tying it leaving A-Aron enough time to connect with Jordy Nelson giving him the 100 yard bonus and Crosby another field goal you focking focks!

FU Chicago for tying it leaving A-Aron enough time to connect with Jordy Nelson giving him the 100 yard bonus and Crosby another field goal you focking focks!

It's the Bears they could literally eff up a wet dream. I give them credit for playing hard all year, but wow they are experts at losing

Could have picked McCoy second round and he comes back to haunt me in the semis. And a big FU to Dereick Henry stealing two TDs from Murray. If Murray gets those two TDs that would have helped offset McCoys performance against me. Cut down for a second year in a row in the semis in my big 💰 league.

My days of fantasy football are coming to a close. Same every year. I have the best record and most points, only to lose to some scrub team who sneaks into the playoffs, and beats me with a lineup of waiver wire fodder who miraculously have career days.

Lat Murray imploding...already with 2 fumbles. Lost some time after the first one....he may not get much more run today.

Feeling really good about putting Jordan Howard in for him now.

My days of fantasy football are coming to a close. Same ###### every year. I have the best record and most points, only to lose to some scrub team who sneaks into the playoffs, and beats me with a lineup of waiver wire fodder who miraculously have career days.

It sucks but it's the risk we all take when we allow our league rules to put folks in that situation. I spend off-seasons trying to talk people into something other than the week to week head to head ffb crapshoot. But folks usually need it to happen to them before they want to hear it.

NINERRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :wall:

It's really tough witnessing their prolonged death throes. :(

Lat Murray imploding...already with 2 fumbles. Lost some time after the first one....he may not get much more run today.

Feeling really good about putting Jordan Howard in for him now.

Yep. Just when i need him to have a big day. Maybe he'll post a goose egg right next to the other losers on my team (Rodgers, Eifert, Watkins)

FU to fragile receivers. Get screwed by Theilen on one team, Crabtree on the other.

On my bench? Ryan Mathews and Brandin f*cking Cooks

Yep. Just when i need him to have a big day. Maybe he'll post a goose egg right next to the other losers on my team (Rodgers, Eifert, Watkins)

WoW. Fantasy playoffs are killer

It's really tough witnessing their prolonged death throes. :(

It's focking pathetic. I want to beat a kitten to death with a puppy :mad:

• Like 2

He's back in. So at least he has not been benched for 2 fumbles. Lucky he doesn't play in New England

Dear Amari,

Catch something please

your buddy,

Libertynugget

Believe. He usually finds a way to do something vs sd.

Laytay is about to earn his own FU thread if he doesn't end up back in this game somehow.

He came back in, ran it for four yards then they started running Deandre Washington. LMAO....

Eff me for not seeing Matt Ryan's super season coming. I watched him be horrible repeatedly with my own eyes. He was even bad in limited preseason action. I need to know what happened. Until then, I assume his wife took some services off of the menu sometime late in August and he's been inspired ever since.

It's focking pathetic. I want to beat a kitten to death with a puppy :mad:

Not to mock your pain, but this literally made me laugh out loud. :doublethumbsup:

Someone just got effed when New England didn't challenge that Lewis td. So of course Blount gets a(nother) td. Add Blount to the list of good seasons that I didn't see coming.

Chargers are dangerously conservative. Now instead of waiting to go into a "stall" when they get a fourth quarter lead they are doing it in the first half.

• Like 1

Chargers are dangerously conservative. Now instead of waiting to go into a "stall" when they get a fourth quarter lead they are doing it in the first half.

yup, I have gates and farrow doing very little

Haha. Rivers can't help himself...a pick is coming.

Also, no Gordon is a big deal no matter what stat-readers tell people.

yup, I have gates and farrow doing very little

Lots of first down runs into a pile, long third downs, incomplete, punt. Rivers had 80 yards passing 3 minutes into the game...5 minutes to go before half he has 88 yards. LOL

Lots of first down runs into a pile, long third downs, incomplete, punt. Rivers had 80 yards passing 3 minutes into the game...5 minutes to go before half he has 88 yards. LOL

Ha, I can't the game... but what I'm watching on nfl.com that sounds about right