Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Dalvin Cook down (non-contact knee injury)

Imagine this, I had David Johnson, Zeke, Hunt, and Cook.... Now I hope Kamara or Cohen to completely breakout for a Champion run.

Anyway, it's 100% confirm Cook has ACL tear, completely safe to drop.

Your team is a horror show, yeah. I'd avoided any real damage (Cory Coleman as my WR5) before this. Thing is, I have Cook in a keeper league, so I actually have to pay attention to this for the next year. We can keep up to two players from any position (5 total). I've got Hunt and TyMont as well, and I was really hoping for more clarity between Cook and TyMont before the end of the season. Cook was looking like he'd be the guy (after Hunt) if things kept going like they were.

Now? How is he going to come back from an ACL? Jeebus. Makes me sick.

How many has it clearly taken this year

Edelman

Ware

Cook

There are more

Add in DJ as his occurred in Detroit. I think they have turf there?? So many knee injuries on turf. Done with turf. Time to make the NFL safe again, ban turf!!!!

How can these owners pay these players millions of dollars to go to rehab for a year? When are they going to wake up??

Sucks for me (also lost Carson) and more importantly Cook who was look great. I hope he heals up and resumes kicking ass next season.

And I agree that artificial turf is bullshit.

Your team is a horror show, yeah. I'd avoided any real damage (Cory Coleman as my WR5) before this. Thing is, I have Cook in a keeper league, so I actually have to pay attention to this for the next year. We can keep up to two players from any position (5 total). I've got Hunt and TyMont as well, and I was really hoping for more clarity between Cook and TyMont before the end of the season. Cook was looking like he'd be the guy (after Hunt) if things kept going like they were.

Now? How is he going to come back from an ACL? Jeebus. Makes me sick.

The arrow is pointing up for Kamara at least.