Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Couple dies proving evil does not exist

Please Fact Check/Snopes this story. TIA

Honestly never heard of the place until now. Apparently it borders Afghanistan and if not for some weird border where I'd guess the Afghanis killed a bunch of Tajikistanis to get some modicum of green, they would border Pakistan as well. Is Bandrus actually arguing some semantics that this isn't the middle east? :unsure:

I seriously think he Google Mapped it and saw that it technically was not in the Middle East and then ran back to his computer just to facepalm this egregious error.... even though I'll bet anything he didn't really know that beforehand.

Pretty cool huh?

I seriously think he Google Mapped it and saw that it technically was not in the Middle East and then ran back to his computer just to facepalm this egregious error.... even though I'll bet anything he didn't really know that beforehand.

Pretty cool huh?

He got you soooooo good.

I just doubled checked... Evil doesn't exist, HTH :pointstosky:

Pretty cool huh?

dont you get it ? That makes the dead dummy's right.

oxymoron alert

Confuseded :huh:

And if this jackss hadn't been killed, he would have come back and proclaimed this evil is made up nonsense, and clowns would have nodded along. Too bad he took down a lovestruck young woman with him.

Im hoping to go to Israel and Egypt next year. Maybe a quick run into Jordan to see Petra.

The key to safely going to places like that is to stay on the focking yellow brick road. You stay in the tourist areas where the army guys with guns are. You dont go, say, biking cross country.

Kinda like Memphis. If youre on Beale where the cops are, youre fine. Three blocks in any direction, youre probably a dead man.

this is why, I dont get it, honestly when people get captured in places in the middle east or even North Korea, I think we as a country should be like yep, subtract another from the American population count

if you go there and you get captured, you are on your own. If you are killed I give zero focks, 1 less stupid

Honestly never heard of the place until now. Apparently it borders Afghanistan and if not for some weird border where I'd guess the Afghanis killed a bunch of Tajikistanis to get some modicum of green, they would border Pakistan as well. Is Bandrus actually arguing some semantics that this isn't the middle east? :unsure:

It's not the middle East. My old company had it as part of the Central Asia division.

It's not the middle East. My old company had it as part of the Central Asia division.

alot of the middle east is part of Asia

If I told you those middle eastern fockers in Pakistan or Afghanistan nobody would be in here claiming Pakistan or Afganistan isnt part of ME.

They are both Asian countries

since Middle East isn't a continent or a country its basically anywhere ragheads control around the Mediterranean + JewLand

although technically according to Monopoly, I think this would be considered a Baltic State

What kind of company? If you don't mind the asking. It intrigues me when jobs have people go to places like that.

What kind of company? If you don't mind the asking. It intrigues me when jobs have people go to places like that.

Did your company have an office in Elbonia as well?

this is why, I dont get it, honestly when people get captured in places in the middle east or even North Korea, I think we as a country should be like yep, subtract another from the American population count

if you go there and you get captured, you are on your own. If you are killed I give zero focks, 1 less stupid

Yeah, I have to agree with you. You wouldn't believe how many of our seals have received Awards posthumously as part of Missions to save a stupid fucks.

If I remember right, some British family or whatever got all pissed off because our seals ended up killing their family member during a rescue attempt who had been taken hostage. Heroes lost their commissions on that one.

Gfy.

:lol: :first: :doh:

• Like 1

Yeah, I have to agree with you. You wouldn't believe how many of our seals have received Awards posthumously as part of Missions to save a stupid fucks.

If I remember right, some British family or whatever got all pissed off because our seals ended up killing their family member during a rescue attempt who had been taken hostage. Heroes lost their commissions on that one.

Gfy.

I disagree. To a point.

This is supposedly the age of Pax Americana. The American peace.

Its a global world. Our citizens legitimately do business everywhere. Every Arab sh!thole that produces oil has American geology and engineering experts, businessmen, etc.

Those people are to be protected, extracted, and if need be, avenged.

Now, I get a little less sympathetic with people doing obviously dumb sh!t like missionaries in Iran, or people backpacking near the north North Korean border.

Who said this is pax America?

I don't know if you've noticed this son, but Romulus is rolling now.

And Nero packed his fiddle and caught the last bus out of Rome.

Who said this is pax America?

I don't know if you've noticed this son, but Romulus is rolling now.

And Nero packed his fiddle and caught the last bus out of Rome.

Since the United States assumed global dominance in 1945, we have experienced one of the most peaceful periods in earths history. Which is remarkable, given the enormous changes that have occurred (decay of colonialism and emergence of the third world, ideological and religious conflicts, technological innovation, etc.)

Probably only the Pax Romana and Pax Britannia were more successful in terms of prolonged periods of peace. And both of those were a good bit more exploitative in nature than our run has been.

Yeah. There are constant brush fires. And god knows we have made mistakes. But for all the hate we get (some small portion of which we earned) there is no country that could have done it better.

The world was bi polar for decades until the fall of the soviets. It has been monopolar since 1990 or so. We are now in the early stages of china pushing for their place in the sun. We are moving To either a bi polar world again, or more likely, a multipolar one, with other players (Russia, India, Europe, the Muslim world) also becoming regional powers at the least.

But at this time, there is one world power. Trade moves on the seas at our sufferance. The skies are our fiefdom. And weve by and large been pretty good stewards of the world.

The couple just went on a trip, period. They were killed while traveling the world. There was no "evil doesn't exist" mantra. They just came to a realization during their travels that people are wonderful and nice, not that evil doesn't exist therefore I'm going to go anywhere I want.

The fact that you all keep repeating this lie let's me know you all have no ability to think and are easily lead.

I often think my life has been spent wasted toiling away at some mundane job that could've been done in half the time but we're required to be there all day, day after day, getting older... At least they took a chance and really experienced life. Too bad it ended so horribly.

• Like 4

The fact that you all keep repeating this lie let's me know you all have no ability to think and are easily lead.

I am just gonna leave that rightttttt there and laugh a little.

I don't know the couple but a little research explained that they were simply traveling as many people have done since the beginning of time. They weren't out naively trekking across the planet on the belief that bad things wouldn't happen to them. I'm sure bad things did happen to them besides their murder.

well Snopes said it so word of god

the dude did make the exact quote

“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place,” Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.”

“I don’t buy it,” he continued. “Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own … By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”

and they are idiots

well Snopes said it so word of god

the dude did make the exact quote

“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place,” Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.”

“I don’t buy it,” he continued. “Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own … By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”

and they are idiots

There's the crux of the issue. People that don't believe in God can't believe in Evil.

The couple just went on a trip, period. They were killed while traveling the world. There was no "evil doesn't exist" mantra. They just came to a realization during their travels that people are wonderful and nice, not that evil doesn't exist therefore I'm going to go anywhere I want.

I often think my life has been spent wasted toiling away at some mundane job that could've been done in half the time but we're required to be there all day, day after day, getting older... At least they took a chance and really experienced life. Too bad it ended so horribly.

Why do you consider pedaling across some third world country to be experiencing life? What a pain in the nuts that would be. I don't even wanna pedal down to the corner and back.

I think by the time I got halfway across focking Tajikistan I would have been thanking sweet baby Jesus that someone had finally run my ass over.

Put me out of my misery.

• Like 1

Why do you consider pedaling across some third world country to be experiencing life? What a pain in the nuts that would be. I don't even wanna pedal down to the corner and back.

I think by the time I got halfway across focking Tajikistan I would have been thanking sweet baby Jesus that someone had finally run my ass over.

Put me out of my misery.

This is why they were there:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pamir+highway&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivpKDDkPfcAhVFwYMKHY2VC8YQ_AUIEigC&biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63

It is a famous biking route.

They also pedalled from South Africa to Tanzania, and from Morocco through southern Europe to Turkey.

Good post.

It is pretty sad seeing how people are easily manipulated by a click bait title.

This was a couple who said sitting in a cubicle 50 weeks a year and decided to take the road less travelled.

Sure they look like soy drinking bitches and I probably would hate their political views, but they were living the life they chose. They chose to spend their time traveling to some of the world's most beautiful places and meeting people from other cultures. I certainly respect that.

Most people are too lazy to learn anything when they see a story like this, but Tajikistan had a safer rating than most of Western Europe prior to this attack. They were the first westerners ever killed by terrorists in Tajikistan.

Their Instagram has some great pictures of the people and places they experienced before their trip and lives were taken by Muslim filth.

https://www.instagram.com/simplycycling/

• Like 2

This is why they were there:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pamir+highway&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivpKDDkPfcAhVFwYMKHY2VC8YQ_AUIEigC&biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63

It is a famous biking route.

They also pedalled from South Africa to Tanzania, and from Morocco through southern Europe to Turkey.

awesome that road, rock, river and mountains look about 1% different than stuff in the US, just in different places. Never understood it

• Like 1

awesome that road, rock, river and mountains look about 1% different than stuff in the US, just in different places. Never understood it

Exactly. Just find some crappy arid desert in the states.

Good post.

It is pretty sad seeing how people are easily manipulated by a click bait title.

This was a couple who said ###### sitting in a cubicle 50 weeks a year and decided to take the road less travelled.

Sure they look like soy drinking bitches and I probably would hate their political views, but they were living the life they chose. They chose to spend their time traveling to some of the world's most beautiful places and meeting people from other cultures. I certainly respect that.

Most people are too lazy to learn anything when they see a story like this, but Tajikistan had a safer rating than most of Western Europe prior to this attack. They were the first westerners ever killed by terrorists in Tajikistan.

Their Instagram has some great pictures of the people and places they experienced before their trip and lives were taken by Muslim filth.

No no... It's a middle East county boarding China full of blood thirsty jihaists

Good post.

This was a couple who said ###### sitting in a cubicle 50 weeks a year and decided to take the road less travelled.

"First westerners ever killed by terrorists in Tajikistan". Lol. Say that three times then think about it.

• Like 1

I don't know the couple but a little research explained that they were simply traveling as many people have done since the beginning of time. They weren't out naively trekking across the planet on the belief that bad things wouldn't happen to them. I'm sure bad things did happen to them besides their murder.

You guys are right. I sent you both as well as Senator Rock likes and withdraw my condesending remarks.